0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: behringer 32-8-2 big problem

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 26-Nov-99  @  02:57 PM   -   behringer 32-8-2 big problem

russkie100

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

I`ve just bought a Behringer 32-8-2 mixer, previousley i had a pioneer Djm500 mixer, but since i i needed more inputs i had to
buy a larger mixer. The problem is that if for example i have channel 1`s fader to the bottom (i.e no sound suppose to get out)
and on channel 1 i have the bass and say on channel 2 i`ve got the keyboards, on channel 2 i still hear the bass in distant . Is
that normal , if not what am i doing wrong?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 28-Nov-99  @  06:17 PM   -   RE: behringer 32-8-2 big problem

Jasper

Link?:  No link

It's whats called crossover (I think), I have a behringer 1602 which sometimes does it depending on the two sounds that are next to each other.

Do you get it on every channel or is it just on a couple? The mike channels tend to suffer from it more I reckon.

But I wouldn't worry about it too mutch cos you want to hear what some older mixers are like. If its really quiet then you'll probably never notice it and other listeners definately won't pick up on it.

Message 3/4                 Date: 07-Dec-99  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: behringer 32-8-2 big problem

sll

Hi, I have a Behringer MX8000, wich have the same problem. The Crosstalk problem is unfortunatly normal for Behringer mixer. Behringer Mixers are very cheap, so you only get whar you are paying for!!

SLL

Message 4/4                 Date: 25-Dec-99  @  05:59 PM   -   RE: behringer 32-8-2 big problem

Purple Haze

r u sure you're not using any pre-fader fx sends or something like that ?
Do you get the same problem when you mute the channel ?

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum