0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: MACKIE EXPERIENCES

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 07-Nov-99  @  08:48 PM   -   MACKIE EXPERIENCES

K

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

A survey - please add your experiences

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 08-Nov-99  @  04:11 PM   -   RE: MACKIE EXPERIENCES

Mykysill

Never had a problem with my Mackie 1402 VLZ pro. I've had it for about 5 months and never had a problem yet. I never shut it down either along with all my other gear. Don't know why just don't. Only thing I wish it had was a sweeping midrange but other than that it's built like a tank. It's only been used at home so I can't say to much about gigging with it though I have a friend who has a 1402 from when they first came out and he beats the shit out of it, still works fine. Looks like ass though.

Message 3/3                 Date: 09-Nov-99  @  09:04 AM   -   RE: MACKIE EXPERIENCES

ivan

My CR1604 is really great. Only had it a short while, but it sounds excellent. Only problem is that now I want a SR24:4..  

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum