0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: SOUNDCRAFT EXPERIENCES

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3                 Date: 07-Nov-99  @  08:48 PM   -   SOUNDCRAFT EXPERIENCES

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

a survey - please leave yours

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/3                 Date: 08-Nov-99  @  01:53 PM   -   RE: SOUNDCRAFT EXPERIENCES

R-Tek

I use a Folio F1 mixer (14 channel).....Its my 1st desk an` I guess it serves a purpose 4 me at the moment. I really like the sound - nice an` warm with a decent EQ section but the lack of inputs are becomming a problem already. Only 6 of the channels have full 3-band EQ and 2 have none at all! (RCA inputs - usefull 4 sampling, mind). When the time comes 4 a new desk I`m definately gonna look at soundcrafts offerings 1st `cos I cant fault this kiddy 4 what it does. Incidentally, I got their Spirit Ab2 monitors as well an` they sound pretty damn fine.

Message 3/3                 Date: 14-Nov-99  @  10:55 AM   -   RE: SOUNDCRAFT EXPERIENCES

Gee

I have a 32/8 buss ghost console, good, though I hav`ent figured out why when I switch the console on, a few cut channel switches are activated, always random, though nothing else wrong with the console. Punchy sound, maybe a bit thin, but the eq is good, pretty impressive, no regrets !!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum