0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: GHOST CONSOLE/MACKIE 24/8

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 03-Oct-99  @  04:52 PM   -   GHOST CONSOLE/MACKIE 24/8

GEE

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

WHAT ANALOG CONSOLE WOULD YOU PREFER TO MAKE DANCE MUSIC........., THEY COST ABOUT THE SAME, AT LEAST HERE THEY DO..
IS THE MACKIES SOUND BETTER, WITH ALL THAT BIG CONSOLE TECHNOLOGY BEHIND THE DRAWING BOARD.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 12-Oct-99  @  08:27 PM   -   RE: GHOST CONSOLE/MACKIE 24/8

jdobbs2001

Get the mackie, I use it at work and its the shit. they are real reliable and the noise levels on them is nil

Message 3/4                 Date: 14-Oct-99  @  01:43 AM   -   RE: GHOST CONSOLE/MACKIE 24/8

systeminterupted

i use (and suggest) the behringer 2442, it's a 24 channel, 4 bus mixer, no noise, i'd also suggest anything you can find by soundcraft

Message 4/4                 Date: 17-Oct-99  @  12:15 PM   -   RE: GHOST CONSOLE/MACKIE 24/8

GEE

TAA, GOT THE GHOST, GUESS IT WILL TAKE A WHILE TO GET USED TOO, SOUNDS A BIT THIN BUT THEN AGAIN MAYBE THATS BIG CONSOLE TECHNOLOGY.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum