0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Software anyware?

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10                 Date: 15-Feb-98  @  03:40 PM   -   Software anyware?

dahldude

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

ATMOSFEARS is apparently now deep space nine; any updates on that one? How about any software for MAC or PC? I'd love to load my FZ floppies directly to my MAC/Alchemy combo and load out again without SMIDI dumpin'...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/10                 Date: 16-Feb-98  @  01:03 AM   -   RE: Software anyware?

T.G.NOYES

The new site for FZ info, software and downloads can be found at www.geocities.com/soho/2163/fzsample.html
Includes "FZ Dump" software for DOS and '95, as well as freeware samples to download and links to other FZ sites.

Definitely check it out!

Message 3/10                 Date: 19-Feb-98  @  10:32 AM   -   RE: Software anyware?

fromme

Anyone got a working(!) mixermap for the FZ1/Cubase/Atari ?

Message 4/10                 Date: 04-Mar-98  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: Software anyware?

gcribb

I need some help here. I have most of my studio complete except for this FZ-1. I need RAM upgrades and a way to link directly to my mac. I have an 8100Av with AudioMedia II card and am running =Cubase and ProTools. I would love to here any solutions to this, maybe a mixmap of some sort. Is there anyone that can help........

Also.........sounds(hammonds, etherial, atmospheric, dance........)

Message 5/10                 Date: 06-Mar-98  @  08:24 PM   -   RE: Software anyware?

hi

Message 6/10                 Date: 06-Mar-98  @  08:25 PM   -   RE: Software anyware?

hello!

Message 7/10                 Date: 15-Mar-98  @  08:08 PM   -   RE: Software anyware?

rew

Can't find anything that will enable transfer (even via midi) of samples from FZ1 to Mac. Avalon on the Atari is the only app I can think of that supported the fuzzy one. I'm investigating the posibilities of running Avalon under emulation. Unlikely, I think....

Message 8/10                 Date: 16-Mar-98  @  08:47 PM   -   RE: Software anyware?

dj

Where the heck do i find info about upgrading my
FZ1 to 2 megs?!?! Or even that 4 meg upgrade!! AHHHH!
i looked on the web and i can't find any info. maybe i'm
searching the wrong places! I need memory please!

Message 9/10                 Date: 17-Mar-98  @  03:53 AM   -   RE: Software anyware?

t.g.noyes

The 4 meg mem upgrade used to be on the Atmosfear sight which is no longer around (R.I.P.) I don't know if or where it is still available. Rogue Music in N.Y City used to have a few of the MB-10 memory expansion boards still available. You can try and look them up.

Message 10/10                 Date: 17-Mar-98  @  12:31 PM   -   RE: Software anyware?

rjcarrut

Yeah,me too.Software for Mac PLEASE.I've got Avalon for my Atari,but I can't get it to talk to the Mac.MagicMac is the only ST/Mac emulator I know of (you can download a demo from Toad.net, or something like that)but unfortunately is doesn't work with midi apps.Damn.
I did make a mixermap for Cubase/ST, but the FZ doesn't really do much interesting with sysex;I'll try and dig out a copy (if I can find it).
The 4 meg.upgrade is for real,but you need a lot of DRAMs, patience and skill with a soldering iron to do it.I have a copy of the article for anyone determined enough.
To all you shareware writers;FZ editor for Mac,please,guys.I'll pay the fee,really I will......

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum