0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: influx's favourite producer

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 14-Jul-03  @  09:56 AM   -   influx's favourite producer

Mega Hurtz

Link?:  No link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

BT - the world's biggest wanker?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 71/101                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  02:32 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

c'mon then smudge, lets hear it!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 72/101                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  03:07 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

K! - yea, yea, yea, you've got to give me a couple of days, I'm a stoner! :-)

dARKSTATe - that s'possed to be a double red herring? :L-)

Message 73/101                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  03:31 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

mcc>

i consider bt's blue memory dub of his song....remember to be one of the defining moments of electro trance....it starts with a breakbeat and not 4 on the 4loor...btw. the thing is note-for-note an emaculate ride of modern synthesized music.
and there's tons of other incredible stuff. and yet bt's ego is matched only by oakenfold's. it's no wonder they were part of the same label and will forever be rivals. the problem with bt, besides obviously being a momma's boy and much-too-spoiled and enamored with himself......

is the fact that he seems to believe the only truly credible music is that which interests him at any moment. he has moved on from one thing to another and suggested that "that's old". we were doing THAT years ago and now WE'RE doing this. as if any valid music can lose it's luster just because he's not doing it this week.

all good and great music exists on it's own. sometimes even after the person who created it dies.

he's damned good at what he does but he's such a wanker......
and a toss....

there's just no excuse except for the fact that some girls definitely approve.

like i said>>> no excuse.

Message 74/101                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

dARKSTATe

If you want it to be mate...  

so wat kinda stuff you writin' Smudge?

Message 75/101                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

hahahaha. You're quite funny! :-)

I make underground House. Dubby though!

Message 76/101                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  04:09 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

dARKSTATe

Funny like how? A fcuking Clown? You think I'm here to fcuking amuse you??!?

Message 77/101                 Date: 25-Jul-03  @  08:12 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

well you're doing well so far plus you seem to like it. It seems to come natural to you. :-)

I bet you answer this with something really witty. :-p

Message 78/101                 Date: 25-Jul-03  @  08:29 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

dARKSTATe

How astute of you to realise that I have a sense of humour... *I* bet that you can't let this go and just have to reply to show how clever you think YOU are...  

Message 79/101                 Date: 25-Jul-03  @  08:58 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

cheddar

Link?:  Link

just get together

marriage live on DT

XX

Message 80/101                 Date: 25-Jul-03  @  10:44 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

now you're just copying me! ;-p S'posse its the purest form of flattery! :-)

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 101 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum