0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Vocals for hire?

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7                 Date: 19-Aug-03  @  04:21 PM   -   Vocals for hire?

dubmunkey

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

ive put this here cos there aint a vocals forum...

ive got this track which is just screaming for a vocal line but being a shash singer and not terribly funky sounding im looking for an artist (or prefereable vocal group) who could record a single vocal line for me for a reasonable price....

does anyone know of any places where these sorts of guys may hang out (on the web that is) ive done some googling but christ its an illogical beast-

was just wondering if anyone knew off hand the best place to go looking for these people...preferably UK....

cheers

greg

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/7                 Date: 19-Aug-03  @  09:14 PM   -   RE: Vocals for hire?

Zazza

Where's the track?

Message 3/7                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  01:04 AM   -   RE: Vocals for hire?

Trillium

Sux to be u........

Message 4/7                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  08:58 AM   -   RE: Vocals for hire?

dubmunkey

nowhere cos it aint finshed yet- its purely a beat at the mo...i have an idea for a vocal line that fits quite tightly to the beat, and if the vocal line works ill get me uncle to lay down some funky chunky bass etc- i think the vocal line will dictate how the rest of the tune sounds....but i cant sing for shit...

greg

Message 5/7                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  09:30 AM   -   RE: Vocals for hire?

spot

Link?: Link

i'll sing for a fiver and a cuppa tea.

i sound like a cat having its tail trodden on, but hey

Message 6/7                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: Vocals for hire?

dubmunkey

well spot, i may take you up on that offer when im working through my next opus-

which is an ambient music experiment entirely composed of animals-in-pain noises...including a dreamy remix of 'bison stubbing hoof on table-leg'-

its gonna be the future...you know it...

greg

now where can i get some funky fresh vox for sale?

Message 7/7                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: Vocals for hire?

spot

Link?: Link

make sure you call me for that!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum