0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: blimey - & U thought U knew about pc's

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7                 Date: 28-Oct-04  @  10:37 PM   -   blimey - & U thought U knew about pc's

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/7                 Date: 29-Oct-04  @  12:04 AM   -   RE: blimey - & U thought U knew about pc's

Jock Munro

I bet she cant reel off the best top ten free wank sites from memory though.

Message 3/7                 Date: 29-Oct-04  @  01:43 AM   -   RE: blimey - & U thought U knew about pc's

k

Link?:  Link

shall we start a 'fan' site,, vis style for her.. heh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/7                 Date: 29-Oct-04  @  08:29 AM   -   RE: blimey - & U thought U knew about pc's

Jock Munro

heh heh, yeah she could have a letters section..

Dear Cheryl

We recently bought a new PC with a pentium 4 processor. We have installed the Workload Manager utilities, configured parallel sysplex, parmlib members, and also worked for several hours on I/O tuning. However we are still unable to find a warez membership to "Shit Sucking Wife Swappers". Could you advise of any backdoor method ?

Best Regards

Doug and Maureen Noosebaum

P.S What are You and Mr Watson doing next saturday ?

Message 5/7                 Date: 29-Oct-04  @  11:55 AM   -   RE: blimey - & U thought U knew about pc's

k

hehe - aye that's the one plus we could add sone creative photoshop work

Message 6/7                 Date: 29-Oct-04  @  02:24 PM   -   RE: blimey - & U thought U knew about pc's

0dB

Link?:  No link

You just KNOW she runs the local swingers group. Spitroast Watson

Message 7/7                 Date: 29-Oct-04  @  05:01 PM   -   RE: blimey - & U thought U knew about pc's

k

Spitroast - lol

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum