0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: I might get flamed for this

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 18-Jul-03  @  11:48 PM   -   I might get flamed for this

Gpc

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

A Pakistani Ambassador to the UN just finished giving a speech, and walks out into the lobby where he met President Bush.
They shake hands and walk together in the long verandah when suddenly the Pakistani said, "You know, I have just one question about what I have seen in America."

President Bush says "Well your Excellency, anything I can do to help you, I will do."

The Pakistani whispers, "My son watches this show 'Star Trek' and in it there are Russians, and Blacks, Chinese, Japanese and Indians but never any Pakistani, Afghani or Arabs.
So my son is very upset. He doesn't understand nor do I about why there aren't any Arabs, Pakistanis, and Afghanis in the Star Trek show."

President Bush laughs and leans toward the Pakistani, and whispers in his ear,
"Because... the show is all about the future"

Ian

>

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 51/70                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  01:40 AM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

Broken Silence

Link?: Link

Economic Left/Right: -2.75

Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.44

Me=Green  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 52/70                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  02:45 AM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

Influx

Im on the far right, top. cant you tell?

Message 53/70                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  04:40 AM     Edit: 24-Jul-03  |  04:44 AM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

pict

Economic Left/Right: -7.62
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.82

Left of Stalin quite a bit south of the Dalai lama.

PROLETARIANS PREPARE FOR THE CAPITULATION OF CAPITALISM!

I'll get my coat...

Message 54/70                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  10:57 AM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

cheddar

Link?:  Link

global warming. no cold war

think about it

Message 55/70                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  01:12 PM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

bb

to neatly link this gag to dance, there's actually a guy telling a version of it on the first track Robert Hood's Nightime World Part II album.

Except of instead of Star Trek, it mentions Logan's Run. And black people, rather than Pakistanis etc. Sounds like it's taken from a Richard Pryor standup.

Not sure if this helps... I guess the context of the gag is an inseparable part of its meaning, maybe.

Message 56/70                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

99devils

BTW, My scores:

Economic Left/Right: -2.62 (a little Left)
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.28 ( halfway to anarhcy)

Message 57/70                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  07:40 PM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

Gpc

Interesting most of us here are left wing libertarians to some degree, apart from influx of course :}

I guess we all must have put strongly agree for the legalisation of weed

Ian

Message 58/70                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  09:01 PM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

cheddar

I was heading off to the bottom left hand corner, about 1/2, 3/4 of the way, and i didn't really get on a big 'strongly disagree' that much except for 1 or 2 of the obvious red rags.

I think that we will all be about the same angle, though i would be interested in the DEVIANTS - particularly the ones who don't say

Message 59/70                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  09:33 PM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

mcc>

or the deviants who just don't give a shit what this lil child-quiz might say?

count me in this category.

i'm sayin.

Message 60/70                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  11:37 PM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

influx

heh. Id have to agree with clay on that...and...the whole quiz was clearly left-leaning in the way it was worded and shit

I was just kidding about my score btw. I scored libertarian left as well, but I already knew that

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 70 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum