0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: The fat star wars kid

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 28-Jul-03  @  03:20 PM   -   The fat star wars kid

Jock

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Remember the fat twat with the light sabre that caused so much discussion here on DT ??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3095385.stm

What a twat.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 51/62                 Date: 04-Aug-03  @  02:48 PM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

Bastiaan

Link?: Link

Hell Yeah! You said it Pongoid!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 52/62                 Date: 04-Aug-03  @  04:50 PM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

Steve Roughley

"I hope that Lucas cans most of his cast, and instead of this fucking cheese he's been reduced to doing, goes back to the deep dark evil stuff he did in Empire Stirkes Back."

Ahem... cough... like Mark Hammill? Ehem.  

Steve.

Message 53/62                 Date: 05-Aug-03  @  03:34 AM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

Pongoid

Hamil got his ass kicked like the cocky little whiney shit he is, remember?

Ape

Message 54/62                 Date: 05-Aug-03  @  09:02 AM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

dARKSTATe

Well that was always on the cards... look at the dude's haircut for chrissakes, no wonder Vader wanted to open up a can'o'whupass!

Message 55/62                 Date: 05-Aug-03  @  10:56 AM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

Jock

no one wanted to be luke skywalker when you played with other kids in the school playground, always han solo. So you'd have 30 han solos flying around the playground (with your arms out to emulate the millenium falcon) and you'd have the kid that always got bullied as Luke.

Message 56/62                 Date: 05-Aug-03  @  06:18 PM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

pict

I always wanted to be Chewbacca so that I could get to rip peoples arms and legs off and make that cross between whalesong and bear roar sound that Chewie made which translated means "come ahead Darth I'll use your helmet for a piss pot!"

Message 57/62                 Date: 05-Aug-03  @  08:52 PM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

cheddar

"...armed and FULLY OPERATIONAL battlestation"

Message 58/62                 Date: 10-Aug-03  @  01:25 AM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

Loopy

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

I'll smoke you in the studio.....

Message 59/62                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  04:54 AM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

realtrance

I think next round Lucas should team up with Eminem and L.L. Cool J and make a hip-hop installment of Star Wars, with lots of really cool-looking fat people in their Abercrombie and Fitches jigglin' it all around. Call it The Revenge of Jabba or something.

With white girls in chains, of course.

George, you know you wanna do it.

rt

Message 60/62                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  09:02 AM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

Spot

nah, theres enough fvcking rap sh1t around without a star wars movie going bling, tight, yo, sup ,etc....eminems an overrated gimp, LL cool J was always a laughing stock in the 80's...lemmie guess, your about 18 and have a few 12" subs in the boot of your nova?

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 62 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum