0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: influx's favourite producer

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 14-Jul-03  @  09:56 AM   -   influx's favourite producer

Mega Hurtz

Link?:  No link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

BT - the world's biggest wanker?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 51/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  07:57 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Broken..Im surprised actually...BT has done some incredible "trance"....really musical...

sad thing is...he is incredibly fucking talented. Ive heard good DnB from him, damn good breaks, and good trance even (shall I make the joke? nah)

sad that such a talent has to be such a twat

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 52/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  09:56 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Garuna

Link?:  Link

Are those earmuffs or his hair?

Message 53/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  10:05 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

BWAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

ear muffs!

Message 54/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  11:02 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

k

i think he looks like a manager for Carphone Warehouse.

"Yes!..... uhu.... yes..... uhu... well that's why the package you choose is so important to YOUR business!"

Message 55/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  06:03 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

funny thing is, truth is this guy has done more with his music than most of us likely ever will. Combined even.

and I still cant stand lookin at im

Message 56/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  07:13 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Errata

I realy liked his break beat hip-hopish album... but he's ALWAYS been this club DJ type. Hyped up on himself and full of shit.

Had his first album a few years ago. The last track had a semi-interesting filter change up in the bass line... otherwise his music is mostly trite, yawnish, accessible dance music made for Thursday night drink clubs and teenaged girls who haven't broken into ecstacy yet!

sigh

And he looks a bit like Lamahl!!! "The Never Ending Story"....

e

Message 57/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  07:18 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Errata

File?:  [image]

[image file]

see?

Message 58/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  07:25 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Broken Silence

hehehehehhee

Actually Influx, I've never heard any of his tunes. Supposedly they're really good- but he's just so ing full of himself that I think I wouldn't be able to appreciate his music or see beyond his shmuckish attitude...

Message 59/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  09:03 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

§ï†ÅR

I heard a couple of his tunes maybe 3 years ago. Didn't do anything for me but it's not my flava. At least the tracks I heard weren't.

Message 60/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  09:05 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

yeah, I hear ya B.S. Im the same way. Ive lost interest in quite a few people due to their fucking nonsense

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 101 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum