0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: lets loose cars

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 05-Aug-03  @  09:20 AM   -   lets loose cars

cheddar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

how to move away from the brink

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/45                 Date: 08-Aug-03  @  12:44 AM   -   RE: lets loose cars

errata

Link?: Link

PJ O'Rourke is one of those rare commentarians... I like him (though i loathe his conclusions)... his convincing and RIGHT, but what he DOES with his conclusions, oooooohhhh my, that's where we diverge.

William F Buckley fits this same mold!

Bah... smart people, with good reasoning and BAD conclusions

e

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/45                 Date: 08-Aug-03  @  04:23 PM   -   RE: lets loose cars

xoxos

overpopulation - d'ya think then maybe we shouldn't have the mormons playing advertisements to have children on the ghetto radio stations?

i guess admitting that would probably require some kind of admittance that humans in the u.s. are economically force-concentrated in the inner cities, where they can be homogenised, and left to worry about the details of how to deal with coercion amongst themselves.

oh - hear about that new law enforcement information 'matrix' in the u.s., gives instant access to private business records (vs. the constitution) and woah - set up by the same people that scrubbed the election ballots in florida? it's no joke.

Message 43/45                 Date: 08-Aug-03  @  06:35 PM   -   RE: lets loose cars

Bob

Yep, those Democrats will do that sort of thing

Message 44/45                 Date: 08-Aug-03  @  11:46 PM   -   RE: lets loose cars

micromusic

"oh - hear about that new law enforcement information 'matrix' in the u.s., gives instant access to private business records (vs. the constitution) and woah - set up by the same people that scrubbed the election ballots in florida? it's no joke. "

whats this about? got any links?

Message 45/45                 Date: 09-Aug-03  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: lets loose cars

xoxos

sorry, caught it on radio, 'democracy today' i believe.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 45 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum