0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Spot - Slag from the Past

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:49 PM   -   Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Dont be angry with Spot. He is a relic from a Dancetech of yesteryear, and has not been around to see it change from an all out slag-a-thon to a sensitive caring and politically correct environment.

Back in 98 we had the likes of Charlie and Acid Cat causing mayhem in the forums, we were conditioned to inject as much hurt and venom into a post as possible. Failing that we'd resort to predictable toilet humour. This is not the case today which is something Spot still hasnt come to terms with.

I am sure when he spends some time here he will realise that you are all top class chaps and his attitude will mellow. He will come to accept the new way, and the unwritten code of conduct by which we all adhere to. (apart from me coz I'm a c*nt).

I would like to take this oppurtunity to say that Spot is not my gay lover, he is a fat tosser who just owes me money.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards

Jock

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:19 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

originality police

US, we have no problem with you. There is no need for threatening young spot. He needs help not hinderance

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:22 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

Although I'd have to say that even Charlie was funnier than whoever is posting as erm original and gestapo. And thats saying something.

P.S Charlie, if your watching in stealth mode. .. youre a cunt.

Message 33/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:25 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

spot

WOoOOooo a threat

hang on, i've just shat!

no wait, it was a fart

anyway are you finished then ladies? aww, thats a shame

Message 34/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:26 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

gestapo tactics

..and you're the absolute authority on what's funny? Nah!

Its just not funny (to you) coz you're the focus this time..

Have a good weekend guys!

Message 35/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:29 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock Munro

no way. I dont mind being the butt of any joke, i like the attention coz i dont get any in the real world. I'll be the first to admit that.

however, I certainly DO know when one is being funny, and when one isnt. I have to say, that your posts were merely annoying today, as opposed to humourous.

Ah well, it helped pass the day. So I suppose thats one thing. I've done flip all work thanks to you guys, so I cant grumble.

Message 36/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:32 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

spot

yeah, i've tried to get some work done, but have failed thanks to the chutneys, oh well, i'm off to drop fudge

Message 37/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock Munro

wise man, dropping the kids off at the pool on company time. I've had nothing but muesli for the past 2 days. I think I may do the same and go on the splosh before it hits 5pm.

Message 38/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:38 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

gestapo tactics

You wouldn't have a clue about what was funny and what wasn't and if the posts were annoying, its not like you were gonna do jack shit about it.

So Quit whining like a bitch and enjoy your weekend.

All the best

Message 39/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:39 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

spot

(FraaAapp)

scuse me

Message 40/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock Munro

no. just for that comment I'm gonna have a shit weekend. just to annoy you.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 58 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum