0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Riot Squad in Action!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  06:52 PM     Edit: 16-Sep-04  |  06:53 PM   -   Riot Squad in Action!

SignalRunners - BLU

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Anyone see the interview on the tv last nights news with the protesters against the hunting ban.

Snooty cunts the lot of them, i HATE violence, however,

I found it not entirely displeasureable to see the 40 something year old lady bubbling to the camreras with her head bleeding after being dealt a koshing from one of londons finest -

'This is outragous! I came here and got pushed to the ground by a horrible nasty bigpoliceman' (points to head bleeding   ) ' I have human rights you know, they acted despicably, i was acting innocently and doing nothing wrong! '

OH YEAH? Human rights? Could have been worse , could have had 40 of your dogs chasing ya, you snotty fat cunt!!

'mon the foxes!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/46                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  07:47 PM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

xoxos

Link?: Link

foxes only kill what they can use. now wealthy people..

sitar..

how can anyone believe this world is a better place because that woman didn't blow up the press conference? what do you crazy people think - we can 'reorient' wealthy people with sensitivity treatment facilities?

i can't say it's "us" or "them" because it's not.. it's not that at all..

the truth is.. it's just "them" right now and i'd like a little less "them" on the "me"

sirs you do not petition a tick offa your skin. you have to physically remove it.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/46                 Date: 18-Sep-04  @  01:08 AM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

mcc>

plus you have that royalty thing to examine still.

lotsa jobs there.
butlers, maids, cooks, chauffers, servants.....

Message 33/46                 Date: 18-Sep-04  @  10:04 AM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

k

foxes only kill what they can use. now wealthy people..

actualy foxes are quite unique in the animal world in that they dont only 'kill to eat' - in that respect they are similar to rats.

if you've ever come out in the morning to your rearing pens and found 1500 birds all dead or in the final throes of death it's not a pretty sight i can tell you from experience... in fact it's pretty heartbreaking actualy the poor little buggers.

However yes, I cant see any reason why they can't shoot the fox at the end of the persuit, although quite how realiticaly you can stop a pack of hounds doing what comes naturaly to dogs is another matter. I'm not quite sure how they'd be able to stop the hounds once the fox was cornered.

My concern tho is not the issue of hunting with hounds but that it'll be the tip of the iceberg, and after that, the middle class townies will move forward to try and get bans on shooting and fishing.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 34/46                 Date: 18-Sep-04  @  05:54 PM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

xoxos

i can imagine it would be a devastating scene, sort of like seeing thousands of dead boys due to some stupid president who decides "lets take all the animals and put them in boxes so they can't go anywhere"

artificial circumstances, artificial results

Message 35/46                 Date: 19-Sep-04  @  11:36 AM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

k

yeah well, welcome to the real world, we cant support billions of people by roaming the land hunting individual chickens or pheasants no matter how romantic the idea.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 36/46                 Date: 19-Sep-04  @  01:09 PM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

mcc>

we feed billions pheasant?
i haven't seen a pheasant on a plate since oklahoma.

there's that invisible "from" box again.

Message 37/46                 Date: 19-Sep-04  @  03:27 PM     Edit: 19-Sep-04  |  03:31 PM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

Bastiaan

I find it ironic to see at least some self declared pacifist (and possibly a few more) gloat over police violence. But hey, that stuff all don't matter if people that you do not agree with are on the receiving end eh? Freedom of speech is only important for those who think just like you.

Well, back to the topic at hand: I think animal crualty is inhumane. Or at least I like to pretend that it is, since humans seem very well capable off crualty against other species of animals.

Ritual slaughter, fox hunts and slaughtering those norwal (or what are those dolphin like creatures called) for fun, tradition or in the name of some monkey in the sky: I'd rather see it all banned.

Message 38/46                 Date: 19-Sep-04  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

xoxos

well that's the whole thing. industrialism/imperialism *artificially* creates billions of people.

something like that could destroy all life on the planet, just because some greedy bastards decide to make power.

well, not like it's news :p but i'm not going to hold on to the culture that raised me just because it raised me.

Message 39/46                 Date: 20-Sep-04  @  01:11 AM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

mcc>

quote>:
I find it ironic to see at least some self declared pacifist (and possibly a few more) gloat over police violence. unquote>

there's only one self-declared pacifist here (as far as i know)....
and that person is psylichon.
he's the only one who's consistently condemned violence even in the case of self-defense.
and i don't think he was gloating on this thread.

let's not confuse who we're talking about now.

Message 40/46                 Date: 20-Sep-04  @  02:56 AM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

Jock Munro

I dunno why we dont ban fox hunting, but let them hunt chav's instead. It would certainly cut down on the dole welching scum and would be much more satisfying.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 46 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum