0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message                 Date: 31-Oct-04  @  03:25 AM   -   Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

Togo Peffin

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Here I am, a Brit. A message to all Americans on this site:
Vote Kerry. Bush's time can be ended on Tuesday. You can evict him from the Whitehouse. I hope you're going to vote. Vote. Vote Kerry. Not because he's really great. More because Bush is such a useless shit. For Christ's sake.
Togo

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/107                 Date: 02-Nov-04  @  04:23 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

mcc>

Link?: Link

a judge today blocked republican efforts to place official challengers in ohio polling places. these people were ready to wreak havoc on the election process by simply suggesting to a person that they might not be eligible to vote.
each incident could stall one vote by several minutes if not an hour...or worse... disrupt things to the point of outright violence.
this is again the republican party at it's ugly best.
i mean...it is what they are best at.
they used to be the party of abraham lincoln.....and even lyndon johnson was for civil rights.....but not the bushes.
the deal with cheney is that papa-bush told jr. george that he wanted dick to help w interview and sort out candidates for a running-mate.
during that process dick got w to feel very comfortable with him...and then finally w told dad he wanted dick to be his running-mate.
hey...whaddayaknow?!?!?!? dad's plan worked!!!!!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/107                 Date: 02-Nov-04  @  07:19 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

Influx

if everything is so hunky dorey...why is the right doing this shit? already reports of stolen ballots found torn up in trashcans, etc...

I already voted, and I voted for who I thought would be the best leader for our country. done deal.

Message 33/107                 Date: 02-Nov-04  @  09:49 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

milan

wtf are "official challengers"??? what kinda fucked up system are you guys running?

i swear, one of these days y'all will probably choke on your fabled constitution...

Message 34/107                 Date: 02-Nov-04  @  11:00 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

mcc>

it's a pretty fucked up system and the republican machine is hideous in it's veracity and stealth. as soon as the judge denied the challengers right to obstruct the election process......it was appealed and overruled later the same day 2-to-1 by an appeals panel.
so there will be obstruction.
it is no wonder that a party which allied itself with despots like saddam hussein and manuel noriega would also try to bring these anti-democratic procedures to our own election process.
i'm glad i'm not in ohio today.

Message 35/107                 Date: 02-Nov-04  @  12:22 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

sitar

Republicans are anti american as far as I'm concerned. I voted. Done.

I can't believe that yesterday I saw another newspaper editorial saying that Kerry wouldn't have gone into Iraq and therefore the people who died on 9/11 would not have been avenged. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and Bush let Bin Laden go.

Message 36/107                 Date: 02-Nov-04  @  12:56 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

psylichon

Voted in Pennsylvania... nothing but annoying people with flyers that would NOT shut the fuck up. This goes for both sides, though the Republican guy was waaaaay more annoying. Come on people, at 7:00 in the morning, that kind of behavior will get your candidate NOT elected. That and the fact that he sucks.

Message 37/107                 Date: 02-Nov-04  @  03:03 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

mcc>

i just read they found over 2000 votes planted on the new voting machines in philly.
the article didn't say who the votes were for but since diebold, the company who makes these machines....is a huge republican contributor and committed to bringing the GOP as many votes as possible....
it would seem the votes would be for dunderhead walker bush.

Message 38/107                 Date: 02-Nov-04  @  05:31 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

Stuff

lol, it would be so awesome if something screwed up, so instead of like ~51-49 % to Bush the result ended up 99-1 or something in Bush's favour. Thanks to these 'republican voting machines'. How are they going to explain that? :D

Message 39/107                 Date: 02-Nov-04  @  06:18 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

k

Link?:  Link

just get rid of him p-lease you guys

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 40/107                 Date: 02-Nov-04  @  06:58 PM     Edit: 02-Nov-04  |  06:59 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

nutoniom

make him go, pretty please

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 107 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum