0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: snappy answers to stupid questions

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4                 Date: 22-Sep-03  @  04:38 PM   -   snappy answers to stupid questions

§ï†ÅR

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Snappy Answer #1
A flight attendant was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets. As a man approached, she extended her hand for the ticket; he opened his trench coat & flashed her. Without missing a beat she said, "Sir, I need to see your ticket, not your stub."

Snappy Answer #2
A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked a stock boy, Do these turkeys get any bigger?" The stock boy replied, "No ma'am, they're dead."

Snappy Answer #3
The cop got out of his car & the kid who was stopped for speeding rolled down his window. "I've been waiting for you all day," the cop said. The kid replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could." When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.

Snappy Answer #4
A truck driver was driving along on the freeway. A sign comes up that reads "Low bridge ahead." Before he knows it, the bridge is right ahead of him & he gets stuck under the bridge. Cars are backed up for miles.. Finally, a police car comes up. The cop gets out of his car & walks
around to the truck driver, puts his hands on his hips & says, "Got stuck, huh?" The truck driver says, "No, I was delivering this bridge & ran out of gas."

Snappy Answer #5
THE TEACHER - Snappy Answer OF THE YEAR
A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow.. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a death in your immediate family but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!" A smart-ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand & asks, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete & utter sexual exhaustion?" The entire class does its best to
stifle their laughter. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles sympathetically at the student, shakes her head, & sweetly says, "Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand."

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/4                 Date: 22-Sep-03  @  09:30 PM   -   RE: snappy answers to stupid questions

Broken Silence

Link?:  No link

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Message 3/4                 Date: 22-Sep-03  @  09:36 PM   -   RE: snappy answers to stupid questions

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

Link?: Link

LOL

Message 4/4                 Date: 24-Sep-03  @  12:27 PM   -   RE: snappy answers to stupid questions

Jock

Link?:  No link

I would of showed her the hairy side for a remark like that. The gyspy slag wagon.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum