0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Fat Dogs Cock

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  09:25 AM   -   Fat Dogs Cock

Spot

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

morning. My name is Spot, i am/was one of the original posters in dancetech's old "Rant Drivvel and slaggit" forums with Jock.

i'd just like to say, i dont know any of you, and i think your all s

(in the nicest possible way)

cheers

fat bloke

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/39                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  07:04 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

psylichon

Link?: Link

I talked with her and she considers it a worthy investment for the humor factor alone. You make you laugh, spot, and isn't that's what important in these troubling times?

But she wants something special to happen when you hit Jock in the nads with a dart.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/39                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  09:24 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

beds

me too, that was a huge disappointment. and i tried more than once as well.

Message 33/39                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  09:33 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

spot

tut, yeah i know, sorry, perhaps a cheer or something?

Message 34/39                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  09:37 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

beds

maybe "sound of fat bloke running off" ?

Message 35/39                 Date: 22-Aug-03  @  02:13 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Private Eye

Link?:  No link

from our man on the frontlines "Conrand O' Revilee'

Message 36/39                 Date: 28-Aug-03  @  04:23 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Jock

I aint taking a dart in the pills for no one. Its really saw down there at the moment. I very rarely "Log out" at work, coz I hate wiping, and prefer to hose the rusty out in the shower immediately after laying some cable. Anyway I was desperate and restorted to going on the plop at work. I had one of those nightmare wipes, which go on and go, and no matter how much you wipe theres still poo on the paper. Anyway I wiped so hard that the *ploughmans was totally shredded to bits. I can hardly walk. A dart in the stones aint gonna help matters.

*ploughmans - the area between the ballsack and the arse (barse) between the cheese and the pickle.

Message 37/39                 Date: 28-Aug-03  @  11:10 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Influx

its called a "taint"

why?

cuz 'taint part of your nuts and 'taint part of your asshole

Message 38/39                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  03:29 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

mcc>

on a woman...it's called the chinrest.

Message 39/39                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  08:59 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

spot

heh heh heh

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 39 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum