0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Fat Dogs Cock

Viewing all 39 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  09:25 AM   -   Fat Dogs Cock

Spot

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

morning. My name is Spot, i am/was one of the original posters in dancetech's old "Rant Drivvel and slaggit" forums with Jock.

i'd just like to say, i dont know any of you, and i think your all s

(in the nicest possible way)

cheers

fat bloke

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  11:11 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

ez

Link?:  No link

Spot, can you come over and pick up yer mom? She passed out in my front yard. Most of her clothes should be around there too.

Message 3/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  11:53 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

k

lol!  

Message 4/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  12:11 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Spot

ez, nah, got it wrong mate, thats your mum, look closer, i didnt take her to your room cos it was just so ing dirty, so i performed the root on your garden, fanny like a welly top too

Message 5/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  03:35 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Jock

aye, I hear she's been ordered not to clench the rusty too much coz it causes an increase in air pressure.

Message 6/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  04:52 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Spot

i strapped an ironing board to my back last time i was with her, i heard she was a bit loose, didnt realise it was like throwing a ball into a double garage

Message 7/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  05:12 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Jock

So that was YOUR ironing board. I wondered how that got in there.

Message 8/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  06:59 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Influx

hot dog in a hallway

Message 9/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  07:32 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

knobrot

wankers

Message 10/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  08:46 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Mindspawn

Greets Spot, nice to see you 'round here again...

Message 11/39                 Date: 16-Aug-03  @  03:53 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

§ï†ÅR

Damn. Odd I came across this thread. We had a blackout in nyc and guess who I woke up next to?

Message 12/39                 Date: 16-Aug-03  @  04:27 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Influx

spots mom?

Message 13/39                 Date: 16-Aug-03  @  10:05 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

pict

no then he would have said "We had a blackout in nyc and guess who I woke up inside?"

Message 14/39                 Date: 17-Aug-03  @  03:15 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

CC

Couldn't be Spot's mum--reckon she killed herself as soon as she saw him for the first time.

Message 15/39                 Date: 17-Aug-03  @  06:04 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

mcc>

spot was momless?
oh stupid me.

sorry mate.

Message 16/39                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  09:12 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Spot

hahaha...choke....bleed....you un-funny cvnts, Atleast come back with some witty comments....still, thats Yanks for you, never ones to come back with a good one liner, just things like "we saved yo ass during the war" and all that bollocks.

yawn

i've actually shagged 2 american birds, one had a pot like a donkeys yawn, the other had a stinky minge

Message 17/39                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  10:28 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

psylichon

but how were her teeth?

Message 18/39                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  10:41 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

pict

Spot doesn't shag birds with teeth.

Message 19/39                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  12:34 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Spot

ahhaha...stop, my sides are splitting......i'm not sure how long its been since i heard a comeback from an american where Teeth are involved.....ahahh..Slump...coma

twat

Message 20/39                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  02:21 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Jock

theres this big myth that the english have bad teeth. We dont. Admittedly chav's do because of too many deep fried mars bars in batter, too much sunny delight and genetic mutations due to inbreeding.

But us middle class lot have perfectly good teeth. They must be good coz I havent been to the dentist for 17 years !!! I floss, I own a sonic toothbrush and my teeth are perfectly fine, not a single filling, not a single crooked tooth.

Funnily enough I've been down on a yank too. Perhaps it was the same one as Spot, coz she had a sausage wallet that stank, and was so hairy it looked like a bear trappers hat.

Message 21/39                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Spot

hehehe, probably was the same one ;)

Message 22/39                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  07:59 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

xoxos

"we saved yo ass during the war" aah, so many schoolyard memories..

Message 23/39                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  09:19 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Broken Silence

random

Message 24/39                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  10:27 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

psylichon

would it have been funnier if i used antiquated british euphamisms? old words are funny... how about latin?

Message 25/39                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  11:40 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

beds

Link?:  Link

et tu, cvntvs?

Message 26/39                 Date: 19-Aug-03  @  10:23 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Spot

Of course, the American Language is derived from the English Language, except (and this is a true story), the americans when they settled in their homeland were a bit dim, and their spelling was a bit weak - what with no teachers, they tended to spell words how they sounded....hence the "Z" is words like apologize and lack or in-proper pronunciation in "color"

etc....yawn

Message 27/39                 Date: 19-Aug-03  @  04:59 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

psylichon

what's your point... we speak "in-properly"?

Message 28/39                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  09:51 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

spot

nah, just pointing out how pigshit thick you are ;)

Message 29/39                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  09:57 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

psylichon

thing is, people understand what i'm saying, so who cares if I stick a fagly little "u" or "me" in the word or not? imo, it's bit pretentious and a waste of one's time. evolve.

Message 30/39                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  11:52 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

spot

hehehe, evolve....coming from a yank

anyway, tell yer mum from now on she's going to have to start paying me, you've pissed me off, its your fault

Message 31/39                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  07:04 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

psylichon

I talked with her and she considers it a worthy investment for the humor factor alone. You make you laugh, spot, and isn't that's what important in these troubling times?

But she wants something special to happen when you hit Jock in the nads with a dart.

Message 32/39                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  09:24 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

beds

me too, that was a huge disappointment. and i tried more than once as well.

Message 33/39                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  09:33 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

spot

tut, yeah i know, sorry, perhaps a cheer or something?

Message 34/39                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  09:37 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

beds

maybe "sound of fat bloke running off" ?

Message 35/39                 Date: 22-Aug-03  @  02:13 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Private Eye

from our man on the frontlines "Conrand O' Revilee'

Message 36/39                 Date: 28-Aug-03  @  04:23 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Jock

I aint taking a dart in the pills for no one. Its really saw down there at the moment. I very rarely "Log out" at work, coz I hate wiping, and prefer to hose the rusty out in the shower immediately after laying some cable. Anyway I was desperate and restorted to going on the plop at work. I had one of those nightmare wipes, which go on and go, and no matter how much you wipe theres still poo on the paper. Anyway I wiped so hard that the *ploughmans was totally shredded to bits. I can hardly walk. A dart in the stones aint gonna help matters.

*ploughmans - the area between the ballsack and the arse (barse) between the cheese and the pickle.

Message 37/39                 Date: 28-Aug-03  @  11:10 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Influx

its called a "taint"

why?

cuz 'taint part of your nuts and 'taint part of your asshole

Message 38/39                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  03:29 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

mcc>

on a woman...it's called the chinrest.

Message 39/39                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  08:59 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

spot

heh heh heh

Viewing all 39 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4

There are 39 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum