0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: ying & yang priorities

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 23-Aug-03  @  11:51 AM   -   ying & yang priorities

ducale

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

having this argument with my girl. I say that a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is higher up a womans list of priorities than a mans list. This is how I see it:-

Womans List of Priorities

1. Boyfriend/Girlfriend Relationship

2. Career

3. Money

4. Sex

Mans List of Priorities

1. Sex

2. Career

3. Money

4. Boyfriend/Girlfriend relationship

Am I right?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/34                 Date: 26-Aug-03  @  09:58 AM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

spot

Link?: Link

you can tell it was a bank holiday in the UK yesterday....the yanks got to post all by themselves....Yawn

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/34                 Date: 26-Aug-03  @  10:28 AM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

dARKSTATe

If a girl offered to smoke me in the studio, I'd gets to thinking she meant something entirely different...  

But hey, I don't know the sexual preference of the guy who offered Influx, so it could be the same thing...

Message 33/34                 Date: 27-Aug-03  @  01:18 AM     Edit: 27-Aug-03  |  01:26 AM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

Pongoid

Who the fuck wants normal? Who is normal? Everybody I've ever met is fucked up in some way. Not always bad, but definately off kilter somewhere.

Message 34/34                 Date: 27-Aug-03  @  01:59 AM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

mcc>

Link?:  No link

not me  

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 34 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum