0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Viewing all 33 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/33                 Date: 14-Sep-04  @  03:36 PM   -   Bush on Tribal sovereignty

dissonance

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

BWAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I did not vote for that man!

and listen to the fucking people laugh at the buffoon!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/33                 Date: 14-Sep-04  @  03:56 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

dissonance

The Wartime
President Song!

My old man, he had oil...
so I'd never have to toil !
With a knick-knack, bomb Iraq
all your money's spent...
I'm a wartime president !

My old man, made a call...
so I didn't go to 'nam at all!

Did my time in the Guard...
Went AWOL... It wasn't hard!

DUI? I made bail...
Then Daddy sent me off to Yale!

We won the war, so wave the flags...
just ignore those body bags !

I'm in charge. I'm the Prez...
Cause I do just what Cheney says!

I'll do fine in the end, cause
Halliburton is my friend !

Message 3/33                 Date: 14-Sep-04  @  04:51 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

xoxos

i'm not good on streamng movies, but the title of the thread.. you feeling okay? sweats?

Message 4/33                 Date: 15-Sep-04  @  08:03 AM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

k

Link?:  Link

what a fuckin loser that man is -

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/33                 Date: 15-Sep-04  @  09:19 AM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

cheddar

No K - what a bunch of tossers the Americans are for voting in a guy like that

Message 6/33                 Date: 15-Sep-04  @  01:14 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

beds

it was that jeb bloke what done it.

Message 7/33                 Date: 15-Sep-04  @  04:20 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

mcc>

it was cheddar's fault for making babies while america WENT RAMPANT.
man...and you could've made the difference.

Message 8/33                 Date: 15-Sep-04  @  05:06 PM     Edit: 15-Sep-04  |  05:14 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

SignalRunners - BLU

Funniest thing about this is - Americas a big ol place, and to get voted in needs ***ALOT** of votes-

and according to 90 percent of the population, *they* certainly didnt vote for him- hmmmmm Hilarious!!!

Kill your neighbour! and there nighbour! Someones telling fibs

blu

Message 9/33                 Date: 15-Sep-04  @  06:19 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Influx

I know plenty of folks who proudly claim they voted for him.

that was a painful video

Message 10/33                 Date: 15-Sep-04  @  06:21 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

xoxos

off to buy 50' of shade cloth so i can finally grow my own fucking food out here in prison camp majestic.

it's been a long time since i've gotten on my bike and not hoped i wouldn't make it back..

wish me some fucking luck today!

Message 11/33                 Date: 15-Sep-04  @  07:31 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

beds

"and according to 90 percent of the population" where'd you get that blu?

Message 12/33                 Date: 15-Sep-04  @  11:14 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

sitar

It didn't open for me

Message 13/33                 Date: 15-Sep-04  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Pongoid

At face value it seems rather humorous, but watch it again. You will see that it's not funny at all. In fact it's a VERY clear portrait of a mind that does NOT respect sovereignty. He doesn't recognize its legitmacy. It doesn't count to him. It doesn't mean anything to him, so he sort of tosses it aside, and when questioned on it, just fumbles something together. It's NOT something he acknowledges other than to shut up the person asking him, and let him get on his way to doing what feels is really his job, that being taking over everything.

One thing you HAVE to keep in mind is that this fellow is a Mason. I don't know what others know of the Masons, but I know enough to be VERY afraid of them and their goals. They are not a joke, they are not some sort of conspircay theory bullshit. They are a REAL organization with lodges, facilites, information and purpose EVERYWHERE in the white man's world. Members of my family are Masons. I can't tell of what I know, because I actually want to stay alive for a while more, but I can warn you right now that things are not at ALL what they seem, and that what you are fed are lies, distraction and weakness on silver platters, by the shovel full, and you eat it up with glee. Look around you. Look at the folks you call "leaders". When you can, try to find out a bit more on your own about what Masons do. I'm not talking about reading up on the web or what others write. I mean find out for yourself, personally, with your own eyes. Watch your world change. It will, I promise. Bush is a VERY sick man, and Kerry isn't any better. Things do not look good, and yet be bleat as sheep and do nothing about it. Good job. Good sheeple.

Ape

Message 14/33                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  12:17 AM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Jock Munro

So to sum it up... Bush is cunt. Nuff said.

Message 15/33                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  12:19 AM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Influx

sorry, but...what does tribal sovereignty mean?

Message 16/33                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  01:18 AM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

mcc>

i couldn't see the video but i've read about this encounter.

i imagine the term to mean various tribes should be able to have their right to exist, as a social and cultural entity, secured and guarantee-able.
that means they should be able to dictate their own practices religiously...and regards customs regarding marriage, sex, castration, the eating of meat, homosexuality...belief in santa claus....etc....
in other words, they should be able to determine their own way of life without outside intervention.

of course bush has no problem with this as long as they all simply agree that
he is the supreme ruler of all beings....pork-eaters or otherwise.

Message 17/33                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  01:28 AM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Pongoid

The problem is not that Bush is a cunt, the problem is that so many fucking idiots don't believe it, or won't acknowledge it, and just cunt along with him.

Ape

Message 18/33                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  02:40 AM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Influx

I guess logic explains what the term means, and thats kinda what I figured. I just dont think of "tribes" anymore...

so...someone sees that video as a dismissal instead of just sheer ignorance?

Message 19/33                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  03:51 AM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Garuna

Influx has a good point. What the hell kind of question is that? Seemingly intellectual, but vague. Now had Bush been an intellectual himself he would have asked for clarification or ripped into the bad question. Since he's not, he simply speaks. Shows that he's "not afraid of some bookworm". Most Americans identify with that and that's why he will probably win the election. I don't like the Bush administration being the leader of any free world I live in, but it's "only" 4 more years. I think I'm going to start pretending USA doesn't exist.

Message 20/33                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  09:32 AM     Edit: 16-Sep-04  |  09:33 AM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

psylichon

for those who can't be arsed to keep quicktime installed on their system [raises hand], here's the scoop (from DemocracyNow.org):

When President Bush was questioned about tribal sovereignty in the 21st century at a gathering of minority journalists he responded: "Tribal sovereignty means that. It's sovereign. You're a ... you're a ... you've been given sovereignty and you're viewed as a sovereign entity."

Message 21/33                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  09:41 AM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

cheddar

"a VERY clear portrait of a mind..."

Think about the poor guy, he is trying like a bear to think of something to say that will not - be irrevocable, alienate any of his core voters values, clash with anything irrevocable he has said before and much more importantly upset the believed wants of his pupeteers, dads fiends, spin hospital staff or any of the potential corp campaign donors - then after all of that he doesn't understand the fucking question.(and Influx is right - its a fucking idiot of a question) AND he has to speak the words he has already thought of at the same time as all that. Give his cell a break!

I tried to phynd that analysis of Bushes speeches where they propose he is violent and childish. Anyway

Message 22/33                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

sitar

It is beyond me how anyone with even 1/2 a brain and a shadow of a conscience can vote for Bush.

On another note, it was reported this morning that the cia thinktank that assesses the future of situations such as the one in Iraq concludes that in 2005, the best scenario in Iraq is that it is much like it is now...unstable, insecure, and with continued uprisings. The worst case scenario is all out civil war.

Message 23/33                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  01:57 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

cheddar

But another worst case is that they get on a plane and bring your party back home

Message 24/33                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  03:31 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

mcc>

well...that's what happens when we do come home.

right now it's just basic chaos.....though not quite the complete all-out scenario being predicted upon our pull-out.
i say let the all-out occur which we are predicting.
the prediction serves a purpose in many ways....and one is that it helps to rationalize our continued presence there.

but how does anyone vote for bush?
they simply look in their stock portfolio and see how many weapons and oil stocks they own.
oh...he keeps the engines running.
he was raised proper.

Message 25/33                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  04:31 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

xoxos

now..

let's list every feasible and imfeasible method of altering their opinions/the situation..

please evaluate your deduced options..

that is all :p

Message 26/33                 Date: 19-Sep-04  @  12:36 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Bastiaan

One thing you HAVE to keep in mind is that this fellow is a Mason. I don't know what others know of the Masons, but I know enough to be VERY afraid of them and their goals. They are not a joke, they are not some sort of conspircay theory bullshit. They are a REAL organization with lodges, facilites, information and purpose EVERYWHERE in the white man's world. Members of my family are Masons. I can't tell of what I know, because I actually want to stay alive for a while more, but I can warn you right now that things are not at ALL what they seem, and that what you are fed are lies, distraction and weakness on silver platters, by the shovel full, and you eat it up with glee.

Oh boy, oh boy...if that were only half true you'd have the cia or the office of omeland security knocking on your door...

I know plenty of Mason's...there just a bunch of people playing frat-games...not much different from the stuff you'd see in a run of the mill frat house, lions clubs, rotery club....just with a pinch of ritual and mysticism thrown in.

Bush is a cunt though, I couldn't agree more.

Message 27/33                 Date: 19-Sep-04  @  12:38 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Bastiaan

p.s. I you don't want to install quicktime get a program called quicktime alternative.

Message 28/33                 Date: 19-Sep-04  @  04:57 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

xoxos

"I know plenty of Mason's...there just a bunch of people playing frat-games...not much different from the stuff you'd see in a run of the mill frat house, lions clubs, rotery club....just with a pinch of ritual and mysticism thrown in"

well of course that's how they act with you.. you might be material one day, mr. paddle owner.

double is a very charismatic and influential person, being a talented hiphop producer. they asked him.

eg. "that's just a pinch of don't know the fuck thrown in" isn;t it...

Message 29/33                 Date: 19-Sep-04  @  06:26 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Bastiaan

Okay, okay, I admit it....I'm a stonecutter...just don't tell anyone if you want to live.

Message 30/33                 Date: 19-Sep-04  @  07:45 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Influx

bastiaan...thats not simply what the Freemason society is about, man. Sure..the folks on the lower levels are pretty much just "normal" folks in a group, but the higher up you go?

Ive never been big on the paranoia thing but the closer I look the more Im starting to believe

Message 31/33                 Date: 20-Sep-04  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

xoxos

"we're jsut christians because the church has buffets"

oc ultimately, what's taking over/pissing on the world?

i mean, really, once you're there, you can make those decisions over scrabble and shots of domestos if you fancy, so i guess it could be all fun and games.

Message 32/33                 Date: 20-Sep-04  @  08:45 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Pongoid

Influx, your words are more correct than you realize. Once you are really in the know it's too late. You're in. In for a penny, in for a pound, and there's no escape. I don't know enough to be trouble and I like to keep it that way.

Ape

Message 33/33                 Date: 20-Sep-04  @  11:00 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

mcc>

there are people insecure enough to require the possession of secret powers....
and secret connectedness.
really....it's all they got.

usually they're the ones quietly muttering over at the gameboards.

you can imagine how that works....and why.

Viewing all 33 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum