0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: useless website

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Original Message                 Date: 25-Sep-04  @  02:56 AM     Edit: 25-Sep-04  |  02:57 AM   -   useless website

beds

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/75                 Date: 26-Sep-04  @  05:14 PM   -   RE: useless website

mcc>

Link?: Link

what i think beds can't fathom.....and what is still difficult for me at times
(even though i've been observing it for my entire life...
but to an unbelievable extent in the last couple decades)...
is the rate and intensity with which urban/suburban sprawl continues here in the southwest united states.
this includes arizona especially...where x lives.

it's something we all accept as nature's way of accomodating it's most noble creature and yet....it's absolutely incredible at what speed we can take entire stretches of earth and build these huge houses to house beings who, seem to me, totally unfettered by the realization that the prices they pay are not in line with what they're getting....and the price in terms of how we alter our natural landscape is irreversible.

i've often regretted not photgraphing stretches of land that i knew were being eyed for development.
i've often wanted to share those unphotgraphed documentations here.
a development can look like a huge white and pink growth overtaking a mountainside. if the weather continues the way it does...eventually more and more people will abandon the east and move west.

it won't end til it's all filled up.

and btw x......when i say the best revenge is living well....i'm not talking big house and nice cars out front.
i'm simply talking living well....on some most basic level...without the need for all of the crap culture is always attempting to foist upon us.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/75                 Date: 26-Sep-04  @  09:09 PM   -   RE: useless website

milan

Message 23/75                 Date: 26-Sep-04  @  11:10 PM   -   RE: useless website

mcc>

milan too.
such a lot of energy there.

haven't heard one track from him this year...but boy can he roll dem eyes.

Message 24/75                 Date: 27-Sep-04  @  02:18 AM   -   RE: useless website

beds

Link?:  Link

i was making an existensial comment about the pointlessness of the human condition and how ...

... oh fuck it.

Message 25/75                 Date: 27-Sep-04  @  03:25 AM   -   RE: useless website

mcc>

and so were we and nietzsche and camus and sartre..

liked your last song btw...not Dewch (i know that's an oldie)...but the other song: poop my ride.

but oh fuck it.
human condition and all being what it is.

Message 26/75                 Date: 27-Sep-04  @  02:23 PM   -   RE: useless website

nutoniom

it's a good thing there are some side benefits to being tributary to the carnal sheath eh!

seated on a big ball of molten rock, c'mon bleed for me !

Message 27/75                 Date: 27-Sep-04  @  02:24 PM   -   RE: useless website

beds

well thank ewe. more emptyness^

Message 28/75                 Date: 27-Sep-04  @  04:24 PM   -   RE: useless website

milan

clay... go tile a roof or something

Message 29/75                 Date: 27-Sep-04  @  05:02 PM   -   RE: useless website

xoxos

listen you DUMB FUCKERS...

this is the universe. this is the universe OF YOU.

this is the universe that is. YOU is. oh-tay? ?(am i cute yet?)

don't you understand? can't you see? everythnig around you is universe. everythnig within you is universe.

it doesn't go away, it doesn't stop.

now i realise that being civilised, european, british especially can really fortify you in the "i'm a worthless cunt of nothing, safe as fuck" department, but get over it! GET OVER IT!

your mind.

what do you THINK - IT IS?

every thought creates the universe. every thought never goes away. every thought *never stops* the eschaton.. did you understand the jamms or was it just a good laugh on pills?? do you think they were joking or they made it up because it sounded good?

take your mind and apply it to the universe, every time. everythnig you think goes to totality.

and you think the universe is empty?

goddamn, bedwyr, and i thought you were welsh.

ever fucking sing?

what the fuck is that, beds. why do animals go about their business with any other noise, but as soon as you sing, they stop and listen?

don't you see that there is more than nothing within you?

maybe it seems pointless, imo the universe is just plain wrong, but don't relinquish your power.

Message 30/75                 Date: 27-Sep-04  @  08:11 PM   -   RE: useless website

SignalRunners - Andrew

oh wait maybe this is why people dont post here anymore!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

There are 75 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum