0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Riot Squad in Action!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  06:52 PM     Edit: 16-Sep-04  |  06:53 PM   -   Riot Squad in Action!

SignalRunners - BLU

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Anyone see the interview on the tv last nights news with the protesters against the hunting ban.

Snooty cunts the lot of them, i HATE violence, however,

I found it not entirely displeasureable to see the 40 something year old lady bubbling to the camreras with her head bleeding after being dealt a koshing from one of londons finest -

'This is outragous! I came here and got pushed to the ground by a horrible nasty bigpoliceman' (points to head bleeding   ) ' I have human rights you know, they acted despicably, i was acting innocently and doing nothing wrong! '

OH YEAH? Human rights? Could have been worse , could have had 40 of your dogs chasing ya, you snotty fat cunt!!

'mon the foxes!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/46                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  02:56 PM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

Bol Toper

Link?: Link

Beds, yeah it's the fact that they do it for fun that pisses me off. If we need to kill animals for a valid reason then ok, but to do it for sport in a deliberately cruel way and pretend otherwise is just crap. Plus they're mostly posh bastards and to see them up in arms about something as trivial as having their fun spoilt is pathetic.
Did you ever see a "vote labour" sign up in a farmer's field? Do the "country people" ever protest about anything unless it directly affects their cosy little world? Invading the floor of parliament for god's sake. I wish the chap with the sword had cut their bollocks off.

Deano

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/46                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  03:21 PM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

mcc>

all them pricks with their little red outfits and tootie-toot horns and stupid hats and ridiculous boots up to their asses....

Message 23/46                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  04:28 PM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

beds

"is you the fox?"

where i grew up, every boxing day the local farmers would go out on a fox hunt, with beaters and guns. they did it as part of the farming season, i'm sure they had fun.

what about fishing? i've had plenty fun killing fish, i certainly didn't need to have fun doing it, i could go down the supermarket, eat meat out of bits of plastic and dissacociate myself from the whole horrible side of killing animals to eat. of course, i'm not saying foxes are killed for food, but they are killed in order to control their population and stop them killing the other animals we eat.

i agree that hunting with hounds isn't the most efficient or "humane" way of killing foxes and quite dislike the indignation of these protesting toffs, but i really got no problem with people making ceremonies, rituals and even having fun with the things they do.

Message 24/46                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  04:45 PM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

k

I want to ask how do you guys feel about banning Native Americans, Africans, Eskimo's and Aborigines from hunting - they do it to keep the traditional skills alive, teaching their kids 'The old traditional ways'

I assume you'd ban them too yes? - what say you on that ?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 25/46                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  04:47 PM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

Bol Toper

The thing about rituals is that they are usually..well, ritualized. Like Guy Fawke's night or something. You don't actually have to kill anything to have the fun. If they just wanted to dress up in pink, get pissed and ride around shouting then they'd have no problems. Probably there would be a huge increase in the popularity of hunting. I'm sure lots of people would love to have a go if it wasn't for the cruelty.
I'd do it myself if I could ride a horse. Perhaps I could just do the getting pissed and shouting.

Deano

Message 26/46                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  04:54 PM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

Bol Toper

k,
They eat what they kill. I think everyone should eat what they kill and kill what they eat. And they're not self-centred, upper-class, Tory scumbags.

Message 27/46                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  05:11 PM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

0dB

Link?:  No link

Nothing wrong with rituals man, all over Europe well off and posh people gather together in posh daft clothes, get on horseback, get the hounds out of thier pens and race across the countryside........ drag hunting.

England is one of the ONLY countries left who practice this barbaric sport, elsewhere in Europe there are thousands of country folk who make a decent living off upper class twats and don't end the day spatering blood across each others faces with a fox tail.

The country arguments are bollocks, England has spoken, everyone else should just accept it.

Message 28/46                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  05:50 PM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

beds

half killing a fox when you miss with a gun isn't particularly pleasant for the fox either. so this barbarism thing only comes into it when whoever's doing the killing is seen to be having a good time?

what if we have the man from the council pest control department go around in his van chasing after foxes to control the population? we could all get pissed chasing after him on day-glo mountain bikes, scaring old country folk and tearing up the hedgerows as we go.

Message 29/46                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  06:13 PM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

k

exactly - it's a bunch of bullshit - this idea that Hunts are all toffs with monacles & top-hats, all wailing "Tally Ho!!" and looking like Bertie Wooster is complete crap... You've been reading too much P G Woodehouse.... but it's an easy one to use to bring the more gullable into the support for banning.

The irony is, the upper classes wont suffer one jot if hunting is banned - the ones who'll suffer, lose their jobs and be fucked for the rest of their lives are all working class people.

still, there it is.. as usual people who wouldn't know what an Imperial choke is unless you rammed one up their nostril seem to be in possession of all the facts... lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 30/46                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  07:30 PM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

Bol Toper

The thing is nobody needs to lose their jobs. They can all carry on as before and
just cut out the killing the fox bit. This whole countryside alliance crap was dreamt
up by wealthy landowners to get the few working-class people who still work on
the land to support them in their indulgances by suggesting that their livelihood is
at stake. The landowners have been fucking over their workers for centuries and
they are still doing it.

Deano

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 46 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum