0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Fat Dogs Cock

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  09:25 AM   -   Fat Dogs Cock

Spot

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

morning. My name is Spot, i am/was one of the original posters in dancetech's old "Rant Drivvel and slaggit" forums with Jock.

i'd just like to say, i dont know any of you, and i think your all s

(in the nicest possible way)

cheers

fat bloke

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/39                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Spot

Link?: Link

hehehe, probably was the same one ;)

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/39                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  07:59 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

xoxos

"we saved yo ass during the war" aah, so many schoolyard memories..

Message 23/39                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  09:19 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Broken Silence

random

Message 24/39                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  10:27 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

psylichon

would it have been funnier if i used antiquated british euphamisms? old words are funny... how about latin?

Message 25/39                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  11:40 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

beds

Link?:  Link

et tu, cvntvs?

Message 26/39                 Date: 19-Aug-03  @  10:23 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Spot

Of course, the American Language is derived from the English Language, except (and this is a true story), the americans when they settled in their homeland were a bit dim, and their spelling was a bit weak - what with no teachers, they tended to spell words how they sounded....hence the "Z" is words like apologize and lack or in-proper pronunciation in "color"

etc....yawn

Message 27/39                 Date: 19-Aug-03  @  04:59 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

psylichon

what's your point... we speak "in-properly"?

Message 28/39                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  09:51 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

spot

nah, just pointing out how pigshit thick you are ;)

Message 29/39                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  09:57 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

psylichon

thing is, people understand what i'm saying, so who cares if I stick a fagly little "u" or "me" in the word or not? imo, it's bit pretentious and a waste of one's time. evolve.

Message 30/39                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  11:52 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

spot

hehehe, evolve....coming from a yank

anyway, tell yer mum from now on she's going to have to start paying me, you've pissed me off, its your fault

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 39 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum