0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: ying & yang priorities

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 23-Aug-03  @  11:51 AM   -   ying & yang priorities

ducale

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

having this argument with my girl. I say that a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is higher up a womans list of priorities than a mans list. This is how I see it:-

Womans List of Priorities

1. Boyfriend/Girlfriend Relationship

2. Career

3. Money

4. Sex

Mans List of Priorities

1. Sex

2. Career

3. Money

4. Boyfriend/Girlfriend relationship

Am I right?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/34                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  07:14 AM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

mcc>

mick you rat.....

looks like you got another live one here even!

haha>>>
thank god for smart women!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/34                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  10:25 AM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

Garuna

Link?:  Link

The closest way of pronouncing it would be: "ing-yang"

Message 23/34                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  02:36 PM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

d

is that ing, as in "I didn't log in some my ing turns into ing" or is it just plain old ing?  

Message 24/34                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  02:44 PM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

mcc>

damn you midwesterners~
it's ing man...as in plain old inglish.

Message 25/34                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  03:57 PM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

99devils

Link?: Link

Poor girl my ass. Go ahead and wax philosophical and enlightened and a bit jaded, Mick. It worked for my boyfriend. ;-) There are smart women out there just longing for men smart enough for them.

--------------------------

I'd be forever grateful if you'd introduce a few of them. My friends usually care more about boobs than brains, and as a result all the women I meet have an intelligence level of somewhere between a George Bush and a rock.

-Craig

Message 26/34                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  05:07 PM     Edit: 25-Aug-03  |  06:11 PM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

"somewhere between a George Bush and a rock"

I didn't realize there was anything in between.

Marianimal, thanks for the props. I tend to think that the prevailing attitude in the Atlanta is you are either looking for a girlfriend/wife or to get laid. Opposite sex heterosexual friendships here seem to be rather uncommon. I'm looking forward to finally getting out of the Deep South to Los Angeles for so many reasons.

Message 27/34                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  06:31 PM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

99devils

"somewhere between a George Bush and a rock"

I didn't realize there was anything in between.

----------------------------

Ah, but what is really the question is which one is smarter :P

Message 28/34                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  07:24 PM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

Influx

mick I still cant see how you think that will be an improvement. LA is about as full of shit as it gets, m'man.

everyone claimin somethin, and so few truly doing anything

Message 29/34                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  07:50 PM     Edit: 25-Aug-03  |  07:55 PM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

L.A. is a bit more like Miami, where I grew up. It can be as bad as any other place, I know, but its not the Deep South. California ranks higher than Georgia in regard to the population's average education level, too. Here, more than anywhere I've been, education and intelligence is seen as something to underplay by the majority of the people I've worked with.

Message 30/34                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  10:26 PM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

Influx

isnt that sad? Theyve been told theyre stupid for so long, theyd rather everyone be stupid?

kinda like my ex tellin me about a co-worker in compton. Girl moved into an apartment complex and one day decided to cruise around and pick up trash? SHE GOT HASSLED FOR IT by the other residents. They were vehemently opposed because, they said, "she thought she was better than them"

wow

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 34 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum