0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Angle Grinder Man

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 15-Sep-03  @  01:03 PM   -   Angle Grinder Man

Jock

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

This bloke is genuine !!!! Facking excellent (link above)

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/27                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: Angle Grinder Man

Jock

Link?:  No link

no ? not space hopper tax again ? you gotto be kidding me.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/27                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  04:21 PM   -   RE: Angle Grinder Man

Spot

Link?: Link

no, its "fat Fucker Tax", making a fortune apparently too!

Message 23/27                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: Angle Grinder Man

cheddar

Link?: Link

http://www.just-auto.com/news_detail.asp?art=41898

Message 24/27                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  05:10 PM   -   RE: Angle Grinder Man

Jock

well thats easy. pay someone to locate and remove the chip. or just keep your old car under wraps in the garage, and when you fancy a day of speeding and illegal parking you bring it out.

Message 25/27                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  06:57 PM   -   RE: Angle Grinder Man

errata

There's talk of imbedding the chip in cothing and having the clothing asigned to you at the point of purchase based on your ID. Can't remember where i read it, but just that people are thinking like this bugs the hell out of me!

Cheds... You're right about cars 9we've been round that rosey) but it's still not OK for the government to seize property and refuse to return it until you PAY. Next thing, they'll just wander in, take a kid or two, and refuse to return them if you haven't enough cash! Oh, wait... there's a fine solution to the eugenic's argument...

~rushes out the door to implement plan to rool the world~

e

Message 26/27                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  10:36 PM   -   RE: Angle Grinder Man

Jock

the government can take my kids, feel free to take the money welching little parasi.. oh hang on, I dont have any.. damn.

Message 27/27                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  11:38 PM   -   RE: Angle Grinder Man

mcc>

little tony has such big dreams for us ALL!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 27 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum