0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Blackout in London?

Viewing all 27 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  12:39 PM   -   Blackout in London?

§ï†ÅR

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Did I hear that right? I caught the tail end of it on the news last night. Just cuz we have a blackout everybody has to have a blackout.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  12:42 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

beds

Link?:  Link

only for 25 minutes. but the fuggers are still moaning as if it was 2 weeks.

Message 3/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  01:01 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

spot

all this Fucking complaining, lightwieght londoners, they had a powercut up north for 5 days, didnt make much inthe news, 250.000 in london and its a major catostrophie..wankers (erm, except you K, your alright i spose)

Message 4/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  01:33 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

dubmunkey

Link?:  No link

still, 25 mins is long enough to lose a good tune...

greg

Message 5/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  01:43 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

ducale

who cares about the north? London is the capital city you idiots! You all imagine if the blackout happened 2 weeks ago. With all that heat, they would have been bring dead bodies out of the stuck trains down in the underground tunnels. Think before you write half thought about sweeping statements you bunch of northern monkeys!

Message 6/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

k

eh!... I'm from the midlands mate!! - oooo-aaar!

Message 7/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  01:51 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

k

i remember when thatcher was in, Iceland offered to supply the Uk with about 1/4 of all the power we need due to their excess from Hydro, and thatcher said no. I guess they could still do that no?

Oh wait... Thatchers job was to make sure the brits payed everything to corps run by her mates. damn!

Message 8/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  02:35 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

pict

Thatcher thatcher milk snatcher that evil repellent fascist's foul diseased mattress of an entity.I wish the torments of all the hells ever devised by humankind to be visited upon her and her stinking,culture and economy raping criminal accomplices.Vile,maggoty,greedy,insane perfidious,putrefying,suppurating,sickening power mongering carcass of malice that she is.

Message 9/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  02:45 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

Mindspawn

But honestly, pict, how do you REALLY feel...?=)

Message 10/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  03:19 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

pict

normal transmission will be resumed shortly 

Message 11/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  03:32 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

spot

ducale , i'm not northern, i'm not far from london at all, so your half arsed attempt at a reply was a pile of dogs cocks.

Kilo, you live in london tho..errm....so...err.....(sound of complete silence followed by a small fart)

Aye, Thatcher was a Cunt

Message 12/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  04:03 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

ducale

spot the dickhead.

Message 13/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  04:10 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

spot

oh stop......STOP my sides are splitting.......what a witty comeback.

nob cheese

Message 14/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  04:42 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

Moujik

Link?:  Link

I was just hacked off cos I left work early & got stuck on a train for 2 hours.... could have been stuck in the pub if I'd waited another 20 minutes  

Message 15/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  06:22 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

k

loser! - that's what comes of being to keen to get on the tube

I use a pushbike, no powercuts there!

Message 16/27                 Date: 31-Aug-03  @  11:03 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

marianimal

That was really eloquent, that sort of poem about Thatcher.

Message 17/27                 Date: 01-Sep-03  @  01:17 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

Jock

I was in The Fine Line by Monument. The power went off and the ing tills wouldnt work, so the barman made a mental note of how much stella (bottles) we were drinking before the power got back on. By the time I got to London Bridge it was 11:30pm and there was still chaos there. I was so c*nted that I snogged this girly down and out who was begging for money. Poor girl. Still she should be grateful, a couple of gallons less of stella I might of thrown the plum honey over her boat.

As for London and the north. London finances the majority of the north coz we contribute a billion times more tax than those coal mining inbreeding f*ckers.

Message 18/27                 Date: 01-Sep-03  @  08:44 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

pict

You southern cunts need a right good dose of murdering if you ask me.

Message 19/27                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  12:30 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

spot

aye, londonders are obnoxious Cunts...think cos they live in the capital they are above everyone else....wankers

(apart from you jock, but your from kent ;)

Message 20/27                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  11:51 AM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

Jock

but we ARE above the northerners, and the welsh. We earn shed loads more cash and are far more intelligent. For instance..

1. Southerner gets made redundant. Submits his CV online to loads of agencies. 2 weeks later his in another job.

2. Pit closes up north. Inbred northern twat whose only ever worked down the pit for the past 40 years and doesnt know anything else walks straight to the dole office and claims until his pension pays out.

Nuff said.

Message 21/27                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  11:57 AM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

spot

aye, i spose thats fairly true, i'm a southern Shite anyway, just not as south as London.

if the dole paid well, i'd get a job there

Message 22/27                 Date: 04-Sep-03  @  01:16 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

§ï†ÅR

Thatcher was so buddy buddy with our resident of the time, Reagan. I thought they were the perfect lovely couple

from hell.

Message 23/27                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  09:17 AM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

spot

not alot has changed these days then

Message 24/27                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  09:29 AM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

cheddar

same stuff just name is different

its called the labour party now

Message 25/27                 Date: 06-Sep-03  @  03:06 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

mp

Thatcher's Energy minister was one Lord Wakeham - an interesting fellow.

He was also on the payroll of Enron; also he was head of the audit committee that was supposed to investigate if Enron's bookkeeping was OK. Apparently it was.

What do you make of this:

http://www.infowars.com/palast.htm

Message 26/27                 Date: 06-Sep-03  @  03:07 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

mp

a link

Message 27/27                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  09:21 AM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

spot

(_x_)

an arse

Viewing all 27 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 27 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum