0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: good bad movies

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  03:39 AM   -   good bad movies

Garuna

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

There are good good movies - they were hits and worth watching (Gladiator).

Then there are bad good movies - they were hits but suck (Pearl Harbor).

Then there are bad bad movies - they were flops and they suck (I Spy)

Finally there are good bad movies - movies that went straight to video, but are actually very good. The type of movie you looking at in the store hungover on a Sunday and not sure whether you should get. Know any? Here's one: "Just Visiting" w. Jean Reno. Very funny. Quote "Andre has such simple needs. I think that's great" Put'em up......

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/24                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  12:07 PM     Edit: 20-Aug-03  |  12:09 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

§ï†ÅR

Link?: Link

Green Thumb I think it was called. A brit movie about some guys in prison who become gardeners. The wife rented it so I sat through it and was pleasantly surprised.

On another note, I finally saw Pretty Woman. Didn't think it was that great. Was ok but I thought it remarkable that Julia Roberts is actually much prettier today than she was back then. Just watch Notting Hill which was hilarious and damn she looked gorgeous in that. I've never seen a woman who can totally light up a screen with her smile the way she does.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/24                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  12:41 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

spot

julia roberts has got a huuuuge mouth!

she's not bad looking and she would get it, but her mouth is as wide as most american womens arses

Message 23/24                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  01:12 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

dARKSTATe

Handy for her then when she's sucking off horses..

Message 24/24                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  04:08 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

spot

just what I was thinking

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum