0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Crazy moving picture

Viewing all 24 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/24                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  04:13 PM     Edit: 21-Aug-03  |  04:16 PM   -   Crazy moving picture

R.A.T.

Link?:  No link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Hey, its crazy it moves.

Nuff said. Enjoy  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/24                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  04:34 PM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

beds

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

hmm, interesting. it only moves when your eyes change focus. what's behind that then?

Message 3/24                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  04:42 PM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

spot

Link?: Link

whats behind it?....err, just a white background

Message 4/24                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  05:48 PM     Edit: 21-Aug-03  |  05:50 PM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

R.A.T.

peripheral vision. you can never quite see what things look like out of the side of your eye, cos when you look its not the side of your eye thats looking any more its the middle.

Message 5/24                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  08:38 PM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

Steve Roughley

Aye, and your peripheral vision, along with all but about 10% of your vision is made from memory...

mmmmm... my memory moves!?

Steve.

Message 6/24                 Date: 22-Aug-03  @  02:06 AM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

cheddar

left right left right

Message 7/24                 Date: 22-Aug-03  @  03:32 AM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

Garuna

Well clever eh... Then why doesn't this post move as you're reading? Must something to do with the pattern.

Been looking at that barcode for an hour and nothing's happened...

Message 8/24                 Date: 22-Aug-03  @  08:30 AM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

spot

i was testing the theory on my misses tits last night and i found that staring at them didnt make them move, even when i moved my eyes from left to right, i found that wobbling them with my hands was the only way to sucessfully make them move.....she thought i was slightly strange, but i said it was all for science and she let me off

Message 9/24                 Date: 22-Aug-03  @  11:16 AM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

dan-s

well... i, too, was testing the theory on my misses tits last
night and i found that staring at them didnt make them
move, even when i moved my eyes from left to right, i too
found that wobbling them with my hands was the only way
to sucessfully make them move but that seemed to me a bit
like missing the point so i drew those patterns on them.
and whoa it worked. she was a bit hesistant about being
drawn on but i said it was in the name of art and she
couldn't really argue with that

Message 10/24                 Date: 22-Aug-03  @  11:56 AM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

spot

heh heh heh, i wonder if she'd let me draw on her arse cheeks.........."hmm, that brown circle in the middle looks different to the rest"

Message 11/24                 Date: 22-Aug-03  @  02:12 PM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

milan

whoa. way cool!

Message 12/24                 Date: 22-Aug-03  @  04:03 PM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

dan-s

spot: yeah, and it's constantly moving!

Message 13/24                 Date: 22-Aug-03  @  10:06 PM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

Bastiaan

It's an animated gif. You sneaky bastard.

It is isn't it?

Message 14/24                 Date: 22-Aug-03  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

R.A.T.

No, its not animated. Its a .jpg

Message 15/24                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  11:59 AM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

bastiaan

In that case I think my pc has contracted a vomputer virus. Off to buy a new one.

I still think it's a animated GIF or possibly Flash.

Message 16/24                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  09:55 PM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

R.A.T.

Test it then..... right click it and save as a BMP.

Can't animate that.

Message 17/24                 Date: 28-Aug-03  @  04:40 PM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

Bastiaan

"Test it then..... right click it and save as a BMP.

Can't animate that."

When I do that it changes into a JPG! You see, there's probably even a virus in there that will destroy my pc if I download it from the interweb!

Message 18/24                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  09:01 AM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

spot

i'm kind of hoping it is a virus and your computer blows up, it serves yourself right for believing its animating and its not eye trickery

Message 19/24                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  03:14 PM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

Bastiaan

Ah, so it IS a virus? You see, I told you. First you claim it's my eyes, then I find out it's an animation (an animated .Gif I think or possibly Flash, I can't check it out since you guys changed it after I cought R.A.T redhanded) then you guys lie about it being a .jpg, because it's a BMP all of a sudden or the other way around. I know only computer viruses can do that stuff or faulty programming (bugs!). It's very likely (99%) the same type of virus that will erase your harddrive.

K, WATCH OUT SPOT IS TRYING TO PUT A VIRUS INTO DANCETECH! MAYBE YOU OUGHT TO BAN SPOT AND RAT!

It could very well be that Spot and Rat are Al-Qaeda sleeper cells after all. Or communists that want to burn Christian churches and desacrate the Good Book with their vile evil talk and satanic rituals!

Message 20/24                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  03:22 PM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

EZ

Oh, Spot, could you come and pick up that GF of yours when I'm done with her?

Message 21/24                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  03:28 PM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

spot

yeah no probs, heres your's back, you might be stirring my porridge for a few weeks, i hadnt drained me spuds for ages

Message 22/24                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  03:40 PM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

spot

p.s, her Arse was flappy, she had huge gammons and her breath stunk, she also had skids in her undies and her tits were droopy.....classy bird tho

Message 23/24                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  03:44 PM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

spot

p.p.s, your webshite is gash and you look like a Cunt in your "thumbs up" picture

Message 24/24                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  05:24 PM   -   RE: Crazy moving picture

R.A.T.

Darn, foiled again, I'd have got away with it if it wasn't for that Bastiaan and his pesky tiny penis.

Viewing all 24 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum