0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: good bad movies

Viewing all 24 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/24                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  03:39 AM   -   good bad movies

Garuna

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

There are good good movies - they were hits and worth watching (Gladiator).

Then there are bad good movies - they were hits but suck (Pearl Harbor).

Then there are bad bad movies - they were flops and they suck (I Spy)

Finally there are good bad movies - movies that went straight to video, but are actually very good. The type of movie you looking at in the store hungover on a Sunday and not sure whether you should get. Know any? Here's one: "Just Visiting" w. Jean Reno. Very funny. Quote "Andre has such simple needs. I think that's great" Put'em up......

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/24                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  08:40 AM   -   RE: good bad movies

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

Anything Seagal pre "On Deadly Ground"...

Message 3/24                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  09:09 AM   -   RE: good bad movies

Garuna

That's a good tip.

Should say nothing too cult, too artsy or too classic. Rather "hey-that-was-much-better-than-I-expected"

Message 4/24                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  09:28 AM   -   RE: good bad movies

Spot

havent seen I spy, but i imagine its a pile of minge, as are most hollywood movies with 800million squid budgets, cant beat a good low budget brit movie, realistic and watchable

Message 5/24                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  03:36 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

Jock

Link?:  No link

yeah, Ben Dover Rims Girls Twats 5 - Southampton Special. Low budget, but great entertainment.

Message 6/24                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

Shite-It

i've seen that, is that where ben does her up the arse then rims her oscillating ring piece whilst flicking one out over a picture of sue charlton?

Message 7/24                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  05:14 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

Jock

I'd loose batter over that Sian Lloyd. Got a dodgy face, as if its was made out of plastic and left in the sun for too long. But she looks doity, I reckon she takes it up the pinapple, thats if her chalfonts dont get in the way.

Message 8/24                 Date: 16-Aug-03  @  11:29 AM   -   RE: good bad movies

k

yeah... "Marked for Death" is a good one  

Message 9/24                 Date: 17-Aug-03  @  02:06 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

0/d

'Hard to kill' no doubt about it.

Anybody seen 'Battle du Algiers'? French movie from the 60's... ing amazing

Message 10/24                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  09:05 AM   -   RE: good bad movies

dubmunkey

the cube, the castle-

and easily the worst ive ever seen- the killers- if you want a complete head-f*ck watch that film- by the time they introduce the gay zombie called bob i was screming 'no more!'

greg

Message 11/24                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  10:25 AM     Edit: 18-Aug-03  |  10:26 AM   -   RE: good bad movies

psylichon

Monkey Shines: An Experiment in Fear. Far and away the funniest horror movie I've ever witnessed.

Message 12/24                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  12:37 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

Spot

the funniest horror movie i ever saw was "september 11th"

pissed myself

Message 13/24                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  10:29 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

psylichon

shock value: 7.5
humor level: 0.1

Message 14/24                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  11:42 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

beds

i think you got that the wrong way around

Message 15/24                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  11:48 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

psy

yeah, perhaps

Message 16/24                 Date: 19-Aug-03  @  08:44 AM   -   RE: good bad movies

dARKSTATe

Its all going to hell.. Seagal has just got "Out for a Kill" coming out, I thought there may have been hope for the pie eating martial artist(!) with Exit Wounds (passable, not great) but now even that faint glimmer of hope is gone..

Message 17/24                 Date: 19-Aug-03  @  09:01 AM   -   RE: good bad movies

Spot

you've got Segal, van damme, diesel, chan.....all members of the sh1t movie club, cant make a decent movie between em, they should all star in a movie called "hollywood nob grit", a true story about their acting abilities and in the movie, they are all killed off by real actors.

Message 18/24                 Date: 19-Aug-03  @  02:08 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

99devils

Anything with Molly Ringwald.

Message 19/24                 Date: 19-Aug-03  @  02:22 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

Spot

isnt she that ginger bint out of the breakfast club?, looks like she's had a few balls slap her on the chin?, that bird?

Message 20/24                 Date: 19-Aug-03  @  04:23 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

dubmunkey

chans early stuff is quality- spesh drunken master- modern martial arts films are usually shite..and segals a twat...

greg

Message 21/24                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  12:07 PM     Edit: 20-Aug-03  |  12:09 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

§ï†ÅR

Green Thumb I think it was called. A brit movie about some guys in prison who become gardeners. The wife rented it so I sat through it and was pleasantly surprised.

On another note, I finally saw Pretty Woman. Didn't think it was that great. Was ok but I thought it remarkable that Julia Roberts is actually much prettier today than she was back then. Just watch Notting Hill which was hilarious and damn she looked gorgeous in that. I've never seen a woman who can totally light up a screen with her smile the way she does.

Message 22/24                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  12:41 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

spot

julia roberts has got a huuuuge mouth!

she's not bad looking and she would get it, but her mouth is as wide as most american womens arses

Message 23/24                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  01:12 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

dARKSTATe

Handy for her then when she's sucking off horses..

Message 24/24                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  04:08 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

spot

just what I was thinking

Viewing all 24 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum