0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Rabbit for ransom!

Viewing all 21 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/21                 Date: 15-Sep-04  @  04:56 PM     Edit: 15-Sep-04  |  04:57 PM   -   Rabbit for ransom!

Steve Roughley

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/21                 Date: 15-Sep-04  @  05:38 PM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

k

Link?:  Link

fuck that..... I'll take the rabbit stewed in cider with carrots, potatoes + a little parsnip, celery & onion - yummy!!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/21                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  12:20 AM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

Jock Munro

I had rabbit surpise the other night in this pub, turned out to be a pint of stella. It made my night. *hic*

Message 4/21                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  04:14 AM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

SignalRunners - Andrew

how could you eat something that looked like that !!!!!?!

Message 5/21                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  09:13 AM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

k

yeah yeah..... are you a veggie?... cows and pigs are way cuter than that rabbit - rabbit.... mmmm ... yummy - great meat, clean meat too if you get wild rabbit. No hormones or antibiotics etc.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/21                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  11:40 AM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

SignalRunners - Andrew

absolutley not a veggie but cmon that rabit is fuckin cute:P

Message 7/21                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  12:36 PM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

k

yeah, well go to the farm and checkout the cute cows with those gig old eyes and cute eyelashes.... and pigs... pigs are VERY intelligent, way smarter than dogs... nearest relative to the dolphin apparently - anyways, work with them and you'll see, they are smart buggers with loads of personality, & piglets are sooooooooooo cute and full of character.

Message 8/21                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  12:44 PM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

beds

so are lambs.

mint sauce anyone?

Message 9/21                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  01:55 PM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

cheddar

Not KY Beds?

Frisky...

Message 10/21                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  04:34 PM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

xoxos

yeah, pigs :p

just repeating my bit about the cock-and-cunt insignia on rabbit vertebrae. maybe if we ask, he'll scan one afterwards.

Message 11/21                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  10:21 PM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

pict

Link?:  No link

So that guy is going to keep 20% of the donations just for finding a rabbit and people willingly give him money?I really do wonder about some people's priorities.

Message 12/21                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  01:25 AM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

xoxos

no you don't, you know they're just plain cowards, swallowing the ambient line about 'selfish.'

Message 13/21                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  03:34 AM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

nutoniom

out of sheer curiosity, how many square feet of soy is needed to yield enough nutriments to sustain an aldult for a week (make that a smallish one) ?

[edit]

rabit in the moon

in order to be not too off-topic and comply to federation rules

Message 14/21                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  03:58 AM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

pict

I wonder how much shit is needed to grow that amount of soy?

Message 15/21                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  03:33 PM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

craig

Cows are so fucking dumb. They almost deserve to be eaten  

Message 16/21                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  03:38 PM     Edit: 17-Sep-04  |  03:39 PM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

nutoniom

eh, good point pict  

what i know is to make 2.2 lbs (1 kg) you need: 1˝ cup soybeans, 22 cups water and a little bit of coagulant. i kg of kilo should be sufficient to sustain an adult a whole week (sure, a bit of rice would be nice to go along but ...)

here's the phrase that triggered the interrogation: "Even their plants seem to be thriving"

taken out of:

" The blue-and white earth is gone now, it's remnant a mere pinpoint of light in their window, and dimmer than Venus. Their destination, out the opposite porthole, is a plump red beacon, larger and more inviting as the weeks go by. The crew enjoy discussing these impressions with one another and with Mission Control, although with a ten minute time delay conversation with Earth is becoming increasingly stilted. Everyone is proud of the fact-at the halfway point- they are all strong and well, physically and mentally. Even their plants seem to be thriving." *

maybe i read too much into it and he's referring to decorative philodendrons, having a bunch of rabbits in the freezer ? :/

*Michael Collins, Mission to Mars, National Geographic November 1988.

soy in space

Message 17/21                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  03:41 PM     Edit: 17-Sep-04  |  03:42 PM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

nutoniom

"Cows are so fucking dumb. They almost deserve to be eaten "

i will refrain to comment on this one, lol !

Message 18/21                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  04:46 PM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

k

yeah, and like rabbits are brain surgeons by comparison yes? -

Message 19/21                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  05:30 PM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

SignalRunners - Andrew

hey craig- did you change your email?

Message 20/21                 Date: 18-Sep-04  @  12:46 AM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

pict

Johnny Rotten what a wit.

Message 21/21                 Date: 18-Sep-04  @  05:52 PM   -   RE: Rabbit for ransom!

xoxos

no good deed goes unpunished. guess it don't pay to be nice in some parts pict.

Viewing all 21 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum