0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: I might get flamed for this

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 18-Jul-03  @  11:48 PM   -   I might get flamed for this

Gpc

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

A Pakistani Ambassador to the UN just finished giving a speech, and walks out into the lobby where he met President Bush.
They shake hands and walk together in the long verandah when suddenly the Pakistani said, "You know, I have just one question about what I have seen in America."

President Bush says "Well your Excellency, anything I can do to help you, I will do."

The Pakistani whispers, "My son watches this show 'Star Trek' and in it there are Russians, and Blacks, Chinese, Japanese and Indians but never any Pakistani, Afghani or Arabs.
So my son is very upset. He doesn't understand nor do I about why there aren't any Arabs, Pakistanis, and Afghanis in the Star Trek show."

President Bush laughs and leans toward the Pakistani, and whispers in his ear,
"Because... the show is all about the future"

Ian

>

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/70                 Date: 20-Jul-03  @  07:57 AM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

cheddar

Link?:  Link

you are begining to sound uncooperative and over expressive clay,

make sure its popular - democracy, like sanity is just a question of numbers, youll be trolling yourself next

Kyoto. what synth for monoculture

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/70                 Date: 20-Jul-03  @  03:43 PM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

mcc>

got it sarge. hey, did i get my boots shiny enuff for you?

Message 13/70                 Date: 20-Jul-03  @  07:23 PM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

Gpc

Is there a little bit of anti capitalist in there mcc.

I agree if you look at the joke from a mass genocide point of view it is sick but isn't humour all things. Man getting kicked in groin with football is funny as f*** but if it was you it wouldn't be very funny.

I don't know if you have ever seen a program called Bo selecta. This guy dresses up as a celeb caricature. The other night he's doing his normal michael jackson bit with his HEE HEE and his Shamon muther f***** then starts tipping ashes out of urns saying it's Barry White, this urns his leg and this ones his head.

Now I found that totally unfunny and sick but I guess there was a lot of people around the country laughing there asses off. Tis a strange world indeed.

Ian

Message 14/70                 Date: 20-Jul-03  @  07:31 PM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

beds

Link?: Link

look ^ mildly amusing japanese people

Message 15/70                 Date: 20-Jul-03  @  07:48 PM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

Influx

that was fucking AWESOME!

Message 16/70                 Date: 20-Jul-03  @  07:58 PM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

beds

good innit?

^ that's good for a laugh too. irc chat logs from some channel.

Message 17/70                 Date: 20-Jul-03  @  08:05 PM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

beds

Link?:  Link

feck the whole site is just quotes from different channels from irc. there's some funny shite on there. hehe.

Message 18/70                 Date: 20-Jul-03  @  08:06 PM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

Influx

I love the humorous criticism of how far this whole matrix/slomo thing has gone..

at first I couldnt see the..uh...helpers...a couple of the first "poses" are completely off balance and I was like...EH?

Message 19/70                 Date: 20-Jul-03  @  08:35 PM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

Gpc

From http://www.bash.org/?top

If you went camping and you got REALLY drunk with your friend and you
woke up the next morning with a condom stuck up your ass would you tell anybody?
i dont think so
Wanna go camping?

ahahahaha

I cant believe I just sat and read all that page

Ian

Message 20/70                 Date: 20-Jul-03  @  08:52 PM   -   RE: I might get flamed for this

Influx

Ian..theres more...click "recent" at the bottom or whatever

funny shit

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 70 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum