0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: sherman austin went to jail

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 04-Sep-03  @  07:18 PM   -   sherman austin went to jail

xoxos

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

a real killer

sherman austin let other people on his server. one of these people posts info on making bombs (evidently drano bombs.. clorox, drano, 1/4 stick of dynamite.. chlorine gas bomb!) sherman austin goes to jail for one year beginning yesterday... again, he was just the guy with the server. the guy woh actually posted the data isn't being prosecuted.

you see, sherman is an 'example' the government wishes to set to discourage 'other young anarchists.' after the term is served, the probation prohibits sherman from associating with any group that wishes to change the government.

the message is clear. it is now forbidden to change the american government.

would somebody explain this word 'democracy' again? i'm having trouble with the last bit, that has a lot of the letters from 'crap'
in it.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/54                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:22 AM   -   RE: sherman austin went to jail

Glian

Link?:  No link

Can't change the American Government xoxos?

If you live in America, you can vote can't you.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/54                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:05 AM   -   RE: sherman austin went to jail

influx

Link?:  Link

vote? youve got to be fcking kidding! sure you can vote! but it does NOTHING. not on the stuff that the power elite already have their minds set on

Message 13/54                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:38 AM   -   RE: sherman austin went to jail

mcc>

yeah...you can vote for george bush.

Message 14/54                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  05:23 AM   -   RE: sherman austin went to jail

meriphew

Link?: Link

Xoxos - I'm not going to say what happened is right or wrong (because I don't really know all the details on this incident), but how do you know that this guy is just an innocent bystander?

Message 15/54                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  09:11 AM   -   RE: sherman austin went to jail

spot

any decent server host would have seen a recipe for a bomb on his server and deleted it / thus proving that he can distance himself from any potential crime....

only in America, land of the...err....something.

Message 16/54                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  11:50 AM   -   RE: sherman austin went to jail

jock

little blue things ? you know the things that go nee nee.

Message 17/54                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  11:54 AM   -   RE: sherman austin went to jail

spot

ahh, Mr Alexi Sayle, pure genuis

Message 18/54                 Date: 07-Sep-03  @  01:50 AM   -   RE: sherman austin went to jail

Zazza

Apparently you can be arrested and jailed for not buying the new Britney Spears CD single..

Message 19/54                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  08:00 AM   -   RE: sherman austin went to jail

Jock

phew thats ok coz I got mine mail order thanks to being a member of her fan clu.... erm... I ... er.... ahem... oh look.. a nudey magazine..

*sound of fat bloke hurling himself out of window*

Message 20/54                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  09:14 AM   -   RE: sherman austin went to jail

spot

and rightly so!....what was all that kissing madonna crap all about? is it supposed to make us think that she's a doity slag and we should buy her records based on such a thing?

still, i wouldnt kick her out of bed

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 54 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum