0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: ying & yang priorities

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 23-Aug-03  @  11:51 AM   -   ying & yang priorities

ducale

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

having this argument with my girl. I say that a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is higher up a womans list of priorities than a mans list. This is how I see it:-

Womans List of Priorities

1. Boyfriend/Girlfriend Relationship

2. Career

3. Money

4. Sex

Mans List of Priorities

1. Sex

2. Career

3. Money

4. Boyfriend/Girlfriend relationship

Am I right?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/34                 Date: 24-Aug-03  @  01:38 PM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

k

hey PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft - you havent created a user-homepage yet - so that link you're listing:

www.dancetech.com/~PlasIdyllic

doesn't work

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/34                 Date: 24-Aug-03  @  04:57 PM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

Link?: Link

Its just me having a bit of fun with GM.

Mick

Message 13/34                 Date: 24-Aug-03  @  05:49 PM     Edit: 24-Aug-03  |  05:58 PM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

That should do it.

Message 14/34                 Date: 24-Aug-03  @  07:10 PM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

Influx

oops. sorry for sounding so harsh on that post. I was ker-wasted and it was 5am.

Message 15/34                 Date: 24-Aug-03  @  10:56 PM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

marianimal

I read this thing in Psychology Today comparing men and women, all based on surveys and averages. Men are such & such a percentage more likely to have had more than 20 sex partners, more likely to use drugs, that type of thing. They certainly didn't survey any of the women I know, that's for sure. I concluded that averages mean just about jack shit because no one I know is average and I'm not really interested in what's average.

And no, if you compared the similarities and differences between men/women/other, or for that matter, black/white/brown/asian/etc, at least genetically speaking, I believe you would find more similarities than differences.

Message 16/34                 Date: 24-Aug-03  @  11:50 PM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

I've always tended to believe that the "average person" doesn't get it but since they outnumber the rest, theirs is the prevelant paradigm. I guess it depends on the circle of people one developes relationships with.

Message 17/34                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  01:36 AM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

mcc>

mick....you mean you actually let a girl listen to you for long periods of time as you waxed philosophical and enlightened and perhaps a little jaded and yet still inspired and as she sat and watched and listened....so eagerly....you didn't realize what you were doing to this poor girl?!?!?!

i'm sorry but i gotta chuckle over this one.

Message 18/34                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  05:43 AM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

marianimal

Poor girl my ass. Go ahead and wax philosophical and enlightened and a bit jaded, Mick. It worked for my boyfriend. ;-) There are smart women out there just longing for men smart enough for them.

Message 19/34                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  05:45 AM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

marianimal

Women are 95% less likely to ever say anything like "I'll smoke you in the studio, kid."

Message 20/34                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  06:28 AM   -   RE: ying & yang priorities

Influx

heh. that makes me fucking laugh so fucking hard every time I read that shit!

good thing we got rid of that chump

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 34 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum