0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: in the bar again

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 22-Aug-03  @  10:44 PM     Edit: 22-Aug-03  |  10:45 PM   -   in the bar again

§ï†ÅR

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

then there was the time I staggered into yon bar with a steering wheel stuffed in me pants. "Ya know ya gots a steering wheel stuffed in yer pants, there matey?" The barmaid asks of me.

Arrrrr, it's driving me nuts, is my reply.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/34                 Date: 27-Aug-03  @  12:11 PM     Edit: 27-Aug-03  |  12:14 PM   -   RE: in the bar again

§ï†ÅR

Link?: Link

dARKSTATe wrote: "..so there's this budist right? And he goes up to this hotdog vendor and says "Make me one with everything!"

The vendor makes him a hotdog with everything on it and gives it to the buddhist. The buddhist hands the vendor $10. After a few moments the buddhist asks "Where's my change?". The vendor replies "Change must come from within."

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/34                 Date: 27-Aug-03  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: in the bar again

spot

deary me

Message 13/34                 Date: 27-Aug-03  @  01:44 PM     Edit: 27-Aug-03  |  01:47 PM   -   RE: in the bar again

dARKSTATe

feck off ya cunt, we're still waiting for your big joke ya tosswank! And make it FUNNY yeah? (Good site by the way!) ;)

Message 14/34                 Date: 27-Aug-03  @  03:31 PM   -   RE: in the bar again

spot

joke..umm...errr.....one sec...Fuckit..err...right, got one!

this 63 year old women has just had a major facelift and she decides to go out and see if anyone notices by asking them to guess her age, she walks up to some bloke and says "hold old do you think i am" the bloke says "35"...."thank you" replied the woman, i am actually 63!

along her travels she decides to nip into McDonalds, whilst in there she asks the person behind the counter "how old do you think i am", she replies "hmm, 35" the lady replies "thank you, i'm actually 63"......

off she walks back to the bus stop and once there she sees a man standing waiting for the bus, so she decides to ask him the same thing, "excuse me, how old do you think i am", he says "hmm, i could tell you if i can put my hands down your trousers and feel your minge"......she looks around and theres no one about so she decides it and lets him proceed....so the man fumbles around for a while then says to the lady "your 63"....the woman is amazed and said "how the hell did you know?"....he said...."i was standing behind you in McDonalds

dah daaaah.

slump

Message 15/34                 Date: 27-Aug-03  @  03:32 PM   -   RE: in the bar again

dARKSTATe

lol.. Its old.. but a classic!

Message 16/34                 Date: 27-Aug-03  @  04:17 PM   -   RE: in the bar again

milan

my god that suxs!

but lol at Sitar!  

Message 17/34                 Date: 27-Aug-03  @  07:40 PM   -   RE: in the bar again

dan-s

how old do you think that joke is?

Message 18/34                 Date: 27-Aug-03  @  07:50 PM   -   RE: in the bar again

Influx

guys dog gets hit by a car, he's mortified!

takes it to the vet hopin it can be saved.

vet says "sorry, it's dead"

"BUT NO! I love that dog!"

"well, we can try a few things just to make sure"

"PLEASE!"

so...guys in the room with his dog, and in walks a Black Lab...walks around the table the dog is on sniffin and snufflin, then walks out.

in walks a feline variety...climbs all over the dog, purring and meowwing and all that. walks out

doc comes back in and says "well, your dog is definitely dead"

"ok, well, I guess theres not much to be done then. How much do I owe you?"

"$750"

"$750?!?! FOR WHAT?"

"well," says the vet "$50 is for the office visit, and $300 each for the Lab Tests and Cat Scan"

Message 19/34                 Date: 27-Aug-03  @  07:51 PM   -   RE: in the bar again

k

Link?:  No link

older that the lady in the joke I'd say!  

Message 20/34                 Date: 27-Aug-03  @  10:01 PM   -   RE: in the bar again

Spot

ungreatful Cunts!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 34 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum