0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 14-Sep-04  @  03:36 PM   -   Bush on Tribal sovereignty

dissonance

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

BWAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I did not vote for that man!

and listen to the fucking people laugh at the buffoon!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/33                 Date: 15-Sep-04  @  07:31 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

beds

Link?:  Link

"and according to 90 percent of the population" where'd you get that blu?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/33                 Date: 15-Sep-04  @  11:14 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

sitar

Link?: Link

It didn't open for me

Message 13/33                 Date: 15-Sep-04  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Pongoid

At face value it seems rather humorous, but watch it again. You will see that it's not funny at all. In fact it's a VERY clear portrait of a mind that does NOT respect sovereignty. He doesn't recognize its legitmacy. It doesn't count to him. It doesn't mean anything to him, so he sort of tosses it aside, and when questioned on it, just fumbles something together. It's NOT something he acknowledges other than to shut up the person asking him, and let him get on his way to doing what feels is really his job, that being taking over everything.

One thing you HAVE to keep in mind is that this fellow is a Mason. I don't know what others know of the Masons, but I know enough to be VERY afraid of them and their goals. They are not a joke, they are not some sort of conspircay theory bullshit. They are a REAL organization with lodges, facilites, information and purpose EVERYWHERE in the white man's world. Members of my family are Masons. I can't tell of what I know, because I actually want to stay alive for a while more, but I can warn you right now that things are not at ALL what they seem, and that what you are fed are lies, distraction and weakness on silver platters, by the shovel full, and you eat it up with glee. Look around you. Look at the folks you call "leaders". When you can, try to find out a bit more on your own about what Masons do. I'm not talking about reading up on the web or what others write. I mean find out for yourself, personally, with your own eyes. Watch your world change. It will, I promise. Bush is a VERY sick man, and Kerry isn't any better. Things do not look good, and yet be bleat as sheep and do nothing about it. Good job. Good sheeple.

Ape

Message 14/33                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  12:17 AM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Jock Munro

So to sum it up... Bush is cunt. Nuff said.

Message 15/33                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  12:19 AM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Influx

sorry, but...what does tribal sovereignty mean?

Message 16/33                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  01:18 AM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

mcc>

i couldn't see the video but i've read about this encounter.

i imagine the term to mean various tribes should be able to have their right to exist, as a social and cultural entity, secured and guarantee-able.
that means they should be able to dictate their own practices religiously...and regards customs regarding marriage, sex, castration, the eating of meat, homosexuality...belief in santa claus....etc....
in other words, they should be able to determine their own way of life without outside intervention.

of course bush has no problem with this as long as they all simply agree that
he is the supreme ruler of all beings....pork-eaters or otherwise.

Message 17/33                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  01:28 AM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Pongoid

The problem is not that Bush is a cunt, the problem is that so many fucking idiots don't believe it, or won't acknowledge it, and just cunt along with him.

Ape

Message 18/33                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  02:40 AM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Influx

I guess logic explains what the term means, and thats kinda what I figured. I just dont think of "tribes" anymore...

so...someone sees that video as a dismissal instead of just sheer ignorance?

Message 19/33                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  03:51 AM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

Garuna

Influx has a good point. What the hell kind of question is that? Seemingly intellectual, but vague. Now had Bush been an intellectual himself he would have asked for clarification or ripped into the bad question. Since he's not, he simply speaks. Shows that he's "not afraid of some bookworm". Most Americans identify with that and that's why he will probably win the election. I don't like the Bush administration being the leader of any free world I live in, but it's "only" 4 more years. I think I'm going to start pretending USA doesn't exist.

Message 20/33                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  09:32 AM     Edit: 16-Sep-04  |  09:33 AM   -   RE: Bush on Tribal sovereignty

psylichon

for those who can't be arsed to keep quicktime installed on their system [raises hand], here's the scoop (from DemocracyNow.org):

When President Bush was questioned about tribal sovereignty in the 21st century at a gathering of minority journalists he responded: "Tribal sovereignty means that. It's sovereign. You're a ... you're a ... you've been given sovereignty and you're viewed as a sovereign entity."

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum