0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Divide and rule

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 07-Nov-04  @  04:56 PM   -   Divide and rule

cheddar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

And then legislation will allow it

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/27                 Date: 09-Nov-04  @  02:03 AM   -   RE: Divide and rule

pict

Link?:  No link

mildly amusing.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/27                 Date: 09-Nov-04  @  02:11 AM   -   RE: Divide and rule

Pongoid

Link?: Link

In a world of shite, even mildly amusing is better than enraging and disheartening, isn't it?

Message 13/27                 Date: 09-Nov-04  @  02:19 AM   -   RE: Divide and rule

pict

Link?:  No link

That was merely my feeble attempt at litotes.

Message 14/27                 Date: 09-Nov-04  @  02:44 AM   -   RE: Divide and rule

Influx

george carlin is a badass

Message 15/27                 Date: 09-Nov-04  @  02:54 AM   -   RE: Divide and rule

Influx

pongoid do you have access to that in hi quality?

Message 16/27                 Date: 09-Nov-04  @  03:41 AM   -   RE: Divide and rule

Pongoid

I don't I'm afraid. That's as good as it gets for the moment. Sorry.

Message 17/27                 Date: 09-Nov-04  @  04:53 AM   -   RE: Divide and rule

Influx

no need to apologize whatsoever. Id never heard that one. Even at 64k it sounds aight.

thats some ripe sample material there. soon as I settle in my new place (Bend, Oregon) Im gonna dive back in and focus on writing more, but this time with a focus on a political slant.

Message 18/27                 Date: 09-Nov-04  @  05:44 AM   -   RE: Divide and rule

CydoniaCell

Ah. MCC... you're so bright the way you turned that around... (good natured , man, I'm not bashing you)

but

middle way isn't generic, or simple... it's relativistic and reasoned. I'm not talking about centrism,

I'm referring to something that is often radical... because humans tend too often to put issues, ideas and notions into their little identity bags and then carry them around like they're irrefutable. this middle thing I'm referring tok says that maybe in each instance one must think and reason and weigh potential outcomes before deciding for or against...

and that in the next instance the same issue might get a different verdict. It requires humans to be AWARE! and, um, celebrates contradiction.

had a punk EVER thought so much, they just might have thought positively about that kind of thing. well, i was a punk and I did, when i got around to it.

Oh man!!! Brotha Carlin speakin' it... thanks for that Ape... that's good stuff.

Influx? BEND? what, did a relative give you a house there, man?

e

Message 19/27                 Date: 09-Nov-04  @  06:06 AM   -   RE: Divide and rule

mcc>

e>>>>>.middle way isn't generic, or simple... it's relativistic and reasoned. I'm not talking about centrism,

I'm referring to something that is often radical.

*me too.....e>
we're talking about balance.

and personally.....i love a preacher who don't-mind-at-all
spending some time with the converted....(as long as he realizes we're converted).
it's good practice...if nothin else.
besides.....it's always warmer 'round the fire.

Message 20/27                 Date: 09-Nov-04  @  06:21 AM   -   RE: Divide and rule

Pongoid

Bend? Wtf? What are you gonna do up there? Make music undisturbed by drama and silliness of LAla land. THAT's cool. But why Bend?

Ape

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 27 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum