0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: good bad movies

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  03:39 AM   -   good bad movies

Garuna

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

There are good good movies - they were hits and worth watching (Gladiator).

Then there are bad good movies - they were hits but suck (Pearl Harbor).

Then there are bad bad movies - they were flops and they suck (I Spy)

Finally there are good bad movies - movies that went straight to video, but are actually very good. The type of movie you looking at in the store hungover on a Sunday and not sure whether you should get. Know any? Here's one: "Just Visiting" w. Jean Reno. Very funny. Quote "Andre has such simple needs. I think that's great" Put'em up......

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/24                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  10:25 AM     Edit: 18-Aug-03  |  10:26 AM   -   RE: good bad movies

psylichon

Link?: Link

Monkey Shines: An Experiment in Fear. Far and away the funniest horror movie I've ever witnessed.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/24                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  12:37 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

Spot

the funniest horror movie i ever saw was "september 11th"

pissed myself

Message 13/24                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  10:29 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

psylichon

shock value: 7.5
humor level: 0.1

Message 14/24                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  11:42 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

beds

Link?:  Link

i think you got that the wrong way around

Message 15/24                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  11:48 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

psy

Link?:  No link

yeah, perhaps

Message 16/24                 Date: 19-Aug-03  @  08:44 AM   -   RE: good bad movies

dARKSTATe

Its all going to hell.. Seagal has just got "Out for a Kill" coming out, I thought there may have been hope for the pie eating martial artist(!) with Exit Wounds (passable, not great) but now even that faint glimmer of hope is gone..

Message 17/24                 Date: 19-Aug-03  @  09:01 AM   -   RE: good bad movies

Spot

you've got Segal, van damme, diesel, chan.....all members of the sh1t movie club, cant make a decent movie between em, they should all star in a movie called "hollywood nob grit", a true story about their acting abilities and in the movie, they are all killed off by real actors.

Message 18/24                 Date: 19-Aug-03  @  02:08 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

99devils

Anything with Molly Ringwald.

Message 19/24                 Date: 19-Aug-03  @  02:22 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

Spot

isnt she that ginger bint out of the breakfast club?, looks like she's had a few balls slap her on the chin?, that bird?

Message 20/24                 Date: 19-Aug-03  @  04:23 PM   -   RE: good bad movies

dubmunkey

Link?:  No link

chans early stuff is quality- spesh drunken master- modern martial arts films are usually shite..and segals a twat...

greg

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum