0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Saw the Stones last night !!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  11:06 AM   -   Saw the Stones last night !!

k

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

and beleive me,.... It's true what they say.. ing great & Mick looks and performs better than most guys 1/2 his age... I couldnt beleive how good he looked.

1.5 hours of superb songs, hit after hit. Makes you think eh that those two guys have written an endless list of world-wide hit songs, and they are such good songs too, and at their age after all that time they can still sell out a football ground 3 nights on the trot. There wasn't a single empty seat either, like at some big shows.

Anyways, beleive the hype!...

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/19                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  03:33 PM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

spot

Link?: Link

what?, the word teabagging?

no, just a sense of humour will suffice

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/19                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  06:07 PM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

99devils

We want to have t-shirts for our band made that say "Teabagging is a Sport"

Message 13/19                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  06:20 PM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

k

well apparently it was their last ever wordl tour... shame cos I'd love to see them again.

Message 14/19                 Date: 31-Aug-03  @  12:08 AM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

R.A.T.

Last ever world tour..... wasn't that the last one (which was great, I was there) or the one before that..... hasn't this being going on since the 70's. My brother in law reckons he went to a 'last ever Stones tour' in the early 80's.

Still, quality live act, one of the best. No one has rubber lips to beat Mick.

Message 15/19                 Date: 31-Aug-03  @  12:10 AM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

pict

That Johansen guy from the new york dolls comes a close 2nd in the lips dept

Message 16/19                 Date: 31-Aug-03  @  09:29 PM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

influx

Link?:  Link

dont forget mr tyler

Message 17/19                 Date: 01-Sep-03  @  02:37 AM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

mcc>

lips forum please.

Message 18/19                 Date: 01-Sep-03  @  09:48 AM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

spot

jocks mums got big fanny lips

Message 19/19                 Date: 01-Sep-03  @  01:11 PM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

Jock

your mums flappage aint exactly perfect either, her stench trench resembles a roofers nailbags, gammon goalposts that hang down like john waynes saddle bags to boot.

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum