0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Saw the Stones last night !!

Viewing all 19 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/19                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  11:06 AM   -   Saw the Stones last night !!

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

and beleive me,.... It's true what they say.. ing great & Mick looks and performs better than most guys 1/2 his age... I couldnt beleive how good he looked.

1.5 hours of superb songs, hit after hit. Makes you think eh that those two guys have written an endless list of world-wide hit songs, and they are such good songs too, and at their age after all that time they can still sell out a football ground 3 nights on the trot. There wasn't a single empty seat either, like at some big shows.

Anyways, beleive the hype!...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/19                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  12:56 PM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

beds

Link?:  Link

after you stop sucking mick's knob ... ;) they are the best pub rock band in the world though.

Message 3/19                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  02:46 PM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

mcc>

it's no mystery why i have to start my day with the dt forums.

Message 4/19                 Date: 25-Aug-03  @  11:46 PM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

Defector z

I saw them in 96 from the nose bleed section and they kicked arse all over the place. Better than the Jethro Tull shows I've been too, and that's hard to admit!

Message 5/19                 Date: 26-Aug-03  @  09:29 AM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

spot

Link?: Link

then you look at Pop idol and Fame academy and wonder if they will ever be like the real bands from yesteryear...not likely

Message 6/19                 Date: 28-Aug-03  @  04:14 PM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

Jock

I saw my stones last night. I was dipping them in my bids mouth whilst involved in a lengthy "teabagging" session. The lobbed one up her banger hanger to finish off.

Message 7/19                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  09:03 AM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

spot

did she make noises like a rusty gate hinge in the wind?

Message 8/19                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  02:08 PM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

R.A.T.

I got stoned last night

Message 9/19                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  02:08 PM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

R.A.T.

Jock.... fucking excellent, 'Teabagging' has to be the word of 2003 for me.

Must try it, do you boil her first ?

Message 10/19                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  03:11 PM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

mcc>

and must you be from the north to use it?

Message 11/19                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  03:33 PM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

spot

what?, the word teabagging?

no, just a sense of humour will suffice

Message 12/19                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  06:07 PM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

99devils

We want to have t-shirts for our band made that say "Teabagging is a Sport"

Message 13/19                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  06:20 PM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

k

well apparently it was their last ever wordl tour... shame cos I'd love to see them again.

Message 14/19                 Date: 31-Aug-03  @  12:08 AM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

R.A.T.

Last ever world tour..... wasn't that the last one (which was great, I was there) or the one before that..... hasn't this being going on since the 70's. My brother in law reckons he went to a 'last ever Stones tour' in the early 80's.

Still, quality live act, one of the best. No one has rubber lips to beat Mick.

Message 15/19                 Date: 31-Aug-03  @  12:10 AM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

pict

That Johansen guy from the new york dolls comes a close 2nd in the lips dept

Message 16/19                 Date: 31-Aug-03  @  09:29 PM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

influx

Link?:  Link

dont forget mr tyler

Message 17/19                 Date: 01-Sep-03  @  02:37 AM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

mcc>

lips forum please.

Message 18/19                 Date: 01-Sep-03  @  09:48 AM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

spot

jocks mums got big fanny lips

Message 19/19                 Date: 01-Sep-03  @  01:11 PM   -   RE: Saw the Stones last night !!

Jock

your mums flappage aint exactly perfect either, her stench trench resembles a roofers nailbags, gammon goalposts that hang down like john waynes saddle bags to boot.

Viewing all 19 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum