0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Ghyslain’s revenge.

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 26-Aug-03  @  10:34 PM     Edit: 26-Aug-03  |  10:41 PM   -   Ghyslain’s revenge.

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

^^^ Its up there ^^^

From "the kid everyone made fun of" to Cult Icon. Talk about a nasty prank backfiring. The kids who were trying to mock him must be livid. Justice is served, hell yeah.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/18                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  01:04 PM   -   RE: Ghyslain’s revenge.

spot

Link?: Link

its cos he lives in kent, they are all wife beaters over there......and tossers

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/18                 Date: 30-Aug-03  @  01:35 AM     Edit: 30-Aug-03  |  01:36 AM   -   RE: Ghyslain’s revenge.

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

LaTrappe Triple, yeah!

Chimay Grande Réserve, yeah!

Bigfoot barley wine, yeah!

Glad I fixed that spellinh. Made myselg look pretty silly.

Message 13/18                 Date: 30-Aug-03  @  09:26 AM     Edit: 30-Aug-03  |  09:28 AM   -   RE: Ghyslain’s revenge.

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

"it's weird how i hear us yanks are the crazed violent ones"

You Yanks are just religious greedy warmongers. We in the UK are the proud creators of football riots, glassing (a particularly pleasant way to drunkenly ruin somebodys life for good), welsh kisses and generaly unneccessary violence, all of which can be found being performed by lager louts (another UK creation I believe) wherever you are trying to have a decent night out. In fact, York (UK) was the first place to employ legal firms of bouncers to try to make drinking a little bit less scary for the common chap.

Steve.

Message 14/18                 Date: 30-Aug-03  @  09:51 AM   -   RE: Ghyslain’s revenge.

milan

wtf is a welsh kiss? i always thought it was scottish kiss? and who's up for a chelsea smile  

Message 15/18                 Date: 30-Aug-03  @  10:58 AM   -   RE: Ghyslain’s revenge.

beds

Link?:  Link

we always called it a birkinhead kiss.

chelsea smile anyone?

Message 16/18                 Date: 30-Aug-03  @  01:06 PM     Edit: 30-Aug-03  |  01:07 PM   -   RE: Ghyslain’s revenge.

Steve Roughley

Welsh kiss, Scottish kiss, whatever. At least us sexually repressed Brits can show people affection in some way or other.

Hey Beds. Sorry for not gettin back to you about that remix earlier. I've now got enough time on my hands, so if your still interested, can you let us now how to get the files of ya?

Regards.

Steve.

Message 17/18                 Date: 01-Sep-03  @  09:54 AM   -   RE: Ghyslain’s revenge.

spot

aye its true, nothing like a good old fashioned pub brawl where fists are on tap, not guns

Message 18/18                 Date: 01-Sep-03  @  01:09 PM   -   RE: Ghyslain’s revenge.

Jock

aye. a friday night isnt a friday night without that midnight trip to casualty with a beer mat wrapped around your head holding in your brains.

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum