0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Lucy Pinder.. is she for real?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 19-Aug-03  @  03:34 PM     Edit: 19-Aug-03  |  03:34 PM   -   Lucy Pinder.. is she for real?

dARKSTATe

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

If anyone reads the toilet rag that is "The Daily Star" they may have noticed this bird; 19 and apparently "discovered" whilst sunbathing on a beach in Bournemouth a couple of weeks ago, has NEVER modelled before and "hates" her 34FF breasts... yeah... right..  

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/18                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  11:32 AM   -   RE: Lucy Pinder.. is she for real?

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

Ain't got nothin' against the Sport. Its a quality read innit!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/18                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  11:51 AM   -   RE: Lucy Pinder.. is she for real?

spot

quality for T&A

Message 13/18                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  12:02 PM   -   RE: Lucy Pinder.. is she for real?

§ï†ÅR

LOL. She looks like a lot of could bes. I've always been partial to brunettes though.

Message 14/18                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  12:13 PM   -   RE: Lucy Pinder.. is she for real?

k

Link?:  No link

hey... talking of wank-mags, they had a docu about that guy who owns the Telegraph and all those wank-mags, Asian Babes, 40+, etc etc... He started in publishing with .... 'International Musician'... & he's a drummer

lol!

that figures!

So.... If I get this DT thing right, in another 5 years I'll own 25 wank-mags!!... Hurrah!!

Jock & Spot can definately have jobs as Joint Chief Editors to keep quality control up!

Message 15/18                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  12:16 PM   -   RE: Lucy Pinder.. is she for real?

§ï†ÅR

That's too funny. Confirms my suspicions that tomtom is actually a gay mag for drummers.

Message 16/18                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  12:37 PM   -   RE: Lucy Pinder.. is she for real?

spot

Jock!, we finally got jobs!

no more felching off the state for me, i'm off out to celibrate by buying some opal fruits and a marathon

Message 17/18                 Date: 20-Aug-03  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: Lucy Pinder.. is she for real?

milan

haha

the real question is, will the dt login carry over to all the new sites k may develop?

Message 18/18                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  04:55 AM   -   RE: Lucy Pinder.. is she for real?

Blista

Link?:  No link

She's got a disease called Noasitall

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum