0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: sterilisation Eugenics

Viewing all 166 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17

Original Message 1/166                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  04:36 PM   -   sterilisation Eugenics

pict

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

"To its critics, Project Prevention or Crack - an American organisation which pays drug addicts and alcoholics to be sterilised - is a terrifying throwback to the neutering of "defectives" during the 20th Century."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3189763.stm

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/166                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  07:48 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

cheddar

Link?:  Link

At least they get money. Ford used to fund sterilization of African women and they thought they were getting medical care

Message 3/166                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  07:50 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

cheddar

Also its a great way of taking advantage of the colour bias in the prison system and getting rid of those nasty ethnic minorities

Message 4/166                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  08:18 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

steve

Link?:  No link

damn.

Message 5/166                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  08:44 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

influx

this is gonna piss some people off, but...

if society is the one that has to accept the burden of "faulty" people, then doesnt society have the right to limit that burden?

sterilization, with eugenics in mind is horribly frightening and is just screaming for misuse, but...

what about a welfare mom...3 kids, getting checks from the system, and doing nothing to change it. Smoking crack, shooting heroin, whatever.

maybe not sterilize, but Depo-Provera perhaps until she proves that she can raise children properly?

some of you PC ers are gonna scream about this, and believe me Im NOT all for having a big ol govt sayin whats right and whats wrong, but some things prove themselves, without need for outside explanation. some people should not reproduce...temporarily even, and I feel that it is fair for the ones cleaning up the mess they create to say "no more until you can prove that you will take this responsibility unto yourself and not leave it to us"

PERSONALLY I think voluntary birth control is a MUST. NOT based on race, class, or any subjective terms, but based purely on the ability to support progeny and do right by them

Message 6/166                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  09:05 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

milan

"We don't allow dogs to breed. We spay them. We neuter them. We try to keep them from having unwanted puppies, and yet these women are literally having litters of children,"

such a nice person, dont you think?

Message 7/166                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  09:22 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

beds

"burden of "faulty" people"

"raise children properly"

"some people should not reproduce"

"the ability to support progeny and do right by them"

who's making these judgements influx? you?

Message 8/166                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  10:37 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

errata

I'm not PC, but I mislike this idea yo! Not because it is somehow repulsive in and of itself (though to my mind it is, like guns which I think are pathetic but wouldn't dream of taking away) but because I have a problem with this notion that "we/they" have some right to clean it up!

Who decides who must pony up to the depo bar?

On what grounds? At what point does the line cross over to you? Drug addicted? Alchoholic? Poor? Immoral? Not Christian? Not A patriot? Not White?

I don't like it because it means something uglier to me than the idea of addicts having babies... It means the "government" gets to say who breeds and who doesn't... and I do NOT like that at all!

e

Message 9/166                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  11:03 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

Its not the government, its a small NFP that is gaining approval from governmental institutions by way of referral. Support is coming from the private sector. Approval is a nod, support is a check. Can you see the difference?

Message 10/166                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  11:18 PM     Edit: 03-Sep-03  |  12:09 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

An NFP builds a pier supported by pylons to provide safe support for those who will be walking on the boardwalk. A group of private individuals see this construction going on and decide they like the idea of said pier so they start writing checks to help finance the construction.

All the while, the government is sunning itself on the adjacent beach and, having watched said pier being built decides its a good pier and says approvingly, "looks sturdy, perhaps some of the stressed out folk who are coming to see my mental health agencies could use it to take peaceful walks at sunset to help them relieve their anxiety." (Stress caused, no doubt, by reactionaries screaming "Eugenicists everywhere!!!.")

Message 11/166                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  11:32 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Steve Roughley

It’s a tricky, but necessary debate. Birth licensing could be a useful idea, except, if it were to be idiot proofed to avoid abuse, there would have to be an unimaginable reform of our ways to create an ingenious new structure of government and social structure that would in fact nullify the entire concept of birth licensing due to the fact that our new structure of existence would inevitably eradicate all of the problems likely to create a need for such control in the first place. If you try to repair a complex structure that is broken with smaller complex structures it will all get very, very messy.

Regards.

Steve.

Message 12/166                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  11:36 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

errata

I'm responding to the notion... not the actual practice in this instance...

which as far as I can see, is still reprehensible!

Oh, PP... you're not Condescending are you?!

e

Message 13/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  12:06 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

No, I really was trying to illustrate my point because in a debate like this its TOO easy for something to be misconstrued. This is a very touchy subject and due technological advances since the 30s eugenics is a very real threat in today's world. Its very important to draw distinctions, to carefully examine the information to determine if there is indeed a threat and, if so, where that threat is coming from.

In this particular instance, private sector contributions indicate the potential for there to be more of a threat from the wealthy elite than the government proper. At the moment, however, I am not willing to vilify or condone what this group is doing. On that point, in this particular instance, I will hold my personal opinion and stick to an academic debate.

Message 14/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  12:08 AM     Edit: 03-Sep-03  |  12:09 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

Hmm, after going back and re-reading reading it I guess it did come of as condescending. A little bit of editing should fix that. Man, I really can be a dick sometimes.

Message 15/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

influx

bedwyr...hell NO I dont decide that sort of thing.

and just exactly who "should" is a large question

but the fact remains that there are people who continually give birth, some of which do it intentionally to receive more "aid"

not only that but there are plenty of folk of ALL races (go ahead, just TRY to pin the fcking race thing on me anyone cuz it aint gonna hold) and or cultures who just flat should not be reproducing. NOT because of "bad genes" but because they have proven that they are either incapable of raising someone at all, or of at least raising them to not be a huge burden to the rest of society

believe me, I am well aware of the holes in this argument, but IMO breeding should stop COMPLETELY for one generation. Thats my take. and on top of that...ok...scenario...you have a kid, and you prove that you cant afford to maintain that life. Have another? HECK NO!

its a self-feeding cycle, and nothing gets any better. Again..not talkin about a permanent thing here, but something along the lines of Depo-Provera.

yes...scary, but...shits just out of control. personally Id be down for a "one child per family" agreement as well

its sad that these things have to be laws instead of mutual agreements between members of society. I dont want any more laws either, but IM not the one drug addicted, having kids and loosing them on the street now, am I?

Message 16/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  12:38 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

influx

oh and it certainly isnt poor people who are the only ones who could benefit from a little birth control.

I mean..dammit...if only Mrs Bush sr had been sterilized!

Message 17/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  03:03 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mcc>

nobody wants to decide?
i'll decide>...if i had the money to pay a junkie to not have kids so his pathetic, non-productive....self-abasing....parasitic mind/body/and soul can't bring some poor child into this world> who deserves to at least be looked after during his formative years by a semi-responsible adult? screw that....i'd pay him in asecond. here....take this money you selfish bastard....go shoot some smack up your balls or in your eyelids or whatever....go knock yourself out....have some fun....and here let me cut this little..snip......okay...now run along you dickwad.

Message 18/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  03:08 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

influx

harsh!
how dare you, you, you....eugeniciser, you!

Message 19/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  03:13 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mcc>

before i get too flamed here....let me just say that i distrust the organization set-up to do exactly this.
their motives would have to be suspect.....then again...as far as i'm concerned...everyone's motives are suspect when it comes to those who want to control others. their behavior, thoughts, and the kinda cars they buy and what music they listen to.

then again...i believe children should have the right to be born into a world where his/her parents' main priority in life isn't crack or heroin. in my opinion...such a crime is easily punishable.

Message 20/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  03:43 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mcc>

not wanting to condescend but to be ultra-clear about this>

heroin is for pussies. and pussies should not have children.

it's unfair to the pussy and unfair to the child.

Message 21/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  04:06 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

d

hmm. I've heard of those "gun buyback" programs. I'd have never thought of an "ovary buyback" program, though.

Message 22/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  04:54 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Blista

I say start with ALL the peeps in LA...half the freaks live there.  

Message 23/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  04:57 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mcc>

that means influx too?

how do you feel about this dave?

Message 24/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  05:17 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

influx

once and for all I dont live in LA 

Im 35 miles SOUTH.

I dunno...I dont exactly contribute much...but Im not a drug addict with 3 kids, leaching off the system now am I?

and when I build my house with solar power and a recycling sewage system Ill be even less of a virus than I currently am! woohoo!

heroin...dunno clay...burroughs did it all his life and..well...he only kinda dragged people down

but yes, then issue is control, and the ones who want it are frightening.

Message 25/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  05:21 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

beds

no apologies, but .. you pricks.

how hard do you think you would have to look to find someone who had the "ability to support progeny and do right by them" who had been born to a mother and father who were somehow unsuitable to furthering your morals?

arseholes. influx, i think you're a rectionary punk with strong, sometimes unthinking, views. mcc, from your post, you're just a knob.

Message 26/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  05:33 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mcc>

yeah beds but only between football matches.

i will respect your right to need whatever feeds your soul.
sad as that might be.

Message 27/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  05:35 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

beds

oh Fuck off.

Message 28/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  05:46 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mcc>

as for burroughs....he did his part, sure...for culture...consciousness and...ummmm..> heroin....and roaches...but he really never did much for me.
as an inspiration or anything.

Message 29/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  05:46 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

psylichon

major assumptions the eugenicians are making here:

1. drug addicts and their offsprings aren't supposed to be here

2. The world would be better off without them

3. Stopping their breeding would stop the problems of society for which they are blamed.

You have to be pretty fuckin smug to think you know the truth to any of those.

Message 30/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  05:54 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

influx

bedwyr.

you call me names, and Im the reactionary?

and it has nothing to do with "my" morals. I dont really care about morals. Two different things here.

I really have to say Im a bit surprised...we seem to get along...always respected your views, and now Im a "reactionary punk" who doesnt think?

sorry man but thats a 180..well..I might be a reactionary sometimes but I do a damn lot of thinking. maybe too much.

psy is so dead on...claiming to have answers would be foolish. DID I EVER DO THAT?

Am I sitting here saying "this is how it should be"

no.

and would this STOP the problems? heck no. Heck...my basic premise was that some people just dont belong having kids! Sure, the child might grow up to do good...without question...but the majority of them grow up in a living hell, only to perpetuate a horrible situation.

anyway...fck off with the name calling already, ok? I dont need that shit. I was offering a fcking opinion, and it wasnt a knee-jerk one.

Message 31/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  06:03 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mcc>

i just think kids deserve better.....and for those who's priorities CAN'T be their children....they're better off pursuing those OTHER things and not creating much in the way of offspring. of course, nature can't be stopped. so we are now the expert on smug, eh?

Message 32/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  06:47 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

influx

heh. I get called a reactionary, and what do I do?

react 

all worked out...

psys best point is...who decides? who gets that power?

aint no one fit for it, so...

Message 33/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  07:36 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

errata

Sure, in a perfect world... etc... I'd be down with the eugenics thing... it's the organized practice that rubs me the wrong way! Can't say i trust anyone who ASKS for that job!

And, Um... my point above was to say that just because YOU think it ain't right, doesn't mean it ain't right for everyone. Mental and physical abuse? Sure, we can all be civilized, but this whole discussion borders on the "less of "them" more of "me" thing... that's my problem with it!

I have some friends, they have 2 kids. They drive all over the country in a bus, playing at parties and bein' basicaly homeless. They earn what they can on their shows and on crafts and sh+t! They both smoke a lot of POT, and take mushrooms... shit I wouldn't be cool with around my kids, but that's me! Their kids seem as healthy and as bright as any others, and they're extremely loving and caring people! If I told my mother about these people she would want them arrested for child abuse... I'm quite sure A LOT of people would see these slacker, drug using hippies as prime candidates for a eugenics program!

I don't... it's all a matter of degrees and opinions... I just can't say i'm down with the IDEA even under ANY circumstances!

shrug

e

Message 34/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  07:53 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

influx

nope. the basic question is of motivation, control, and who gets that control.

and there aint a human in existence who could responsibly say whats what.

and..honestly errata...if your friends kids are healthy...whats the harm?

are they giving dope to their kids? because that would be stupid to alter a developing mind like that. just plain foolish. but to let them be around it, to understand it...seems...

but yea...I get your point..."who decides whats what"

but again...some things sure seem a lot more concrete than some of you will let on

Message 35/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  07:53 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

cheddar

Right on Psy. You guys also miss the cumulative effects of life and circumstance and ignore the possibility of returning to "normal", like I

And as for the general down on drug addicts here - i think thats a little condescending, like its OK to do drugs cos your an artist,

Maybe artists are just looking for love, steppingup to the plate to do something to see the respect in the eyes of the audience -(that you never got from mum an dad etc). Most cant be and then their old and as Influx says old is soooo yesterday

Improve the race - hahahahahaha, its not a race.

Message 36/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  09:02 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

influx

who said anything about improving the race?

and the addict thing is just an example...altho Im a bit intolerant of addiction as it truly is a choice, no?

and...damn good point about the attention thing. maybe thats why I dig electronic music so much. faceless

Message 37/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  09:08 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

oh for Fucks sake, get back to the Fucking studio and do something productive you whinging wankers

cant believe i just read all that mind numbing, dosile, blethering Shite

Message 38/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  09:29 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

psylichon

yet you did, homo

Message 39/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  10:15 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

aye, i did....but after rooting your mah, its plain that i'm no homo.........sick, but no homo

Message 40/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

pict

A lot of extremely serious life fucking up abuse of children is inflicted by parents who do their utmost to conceal it and have the outer shell of respectabilty and public acceptability to ward off suspicion.Anybody or any organization who seeks to gain control over another individuals reproductive processes is highly suspect in my book.

Influx I suspect though I could be wrong that Bedwyr was meaning punk attitude in the sense of the rebellious,anti system punk rocker and not punk in the sense of worthless bum or effeminate,prison sex object(worthwhile bum maybe) but as I said I could be wrong;)

Message 41/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  02:41 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

beds

it think it was the arsehole that upset him.

i was angry. poverty breeds. give em jobs, they'll soon stop having so many kids.

Message 42/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  03:29 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

uk gov

"send all your rejects to the UK as asylum seekers, we'll take anyone"

this was a public service announcement buy the Labour party

Message 43/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  03:29 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock

bollocks to that, just have a chav cull.

watch, because in 50 years time society will slide even further into the depths of hell. with the current generation of chavs having kids, just think of the level of parenting they are gonna get. Then when their kids have kids its gonna be even worse. The level of parenting will rapidly decline. Then in 100 years time we would of degenerated back into caveman like form.

its the ing chavs fault. the scratchcard playing, sunny delight drinking, track suit wearing, dole claiming bunch of scum.

Message 44/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  03:48 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

we have them round here, they still drive Cortina's

Message 45/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

psylichon

yeah but spot, my mom's a man. now what?

Message 46/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  04:43 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

i'd say, you poor Cunt being the lovechild of a couple of arse bandits, still.... it figures

Message 47/166                 Date: 04-Sep-03  @  08:17 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

marianimal

I think it would make a lot of sense to call off all human reproduction for at least the next 5 years, but that sure would be hard to do.

Message 48/166                 Date: 04-Sep-03  @  08:38 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mcc>

great idea! but it would mean people having to use their brains when having sex......

a customer showed me a young couple in good housekeeping magazine which looked like quakers or something with 15 children lined up behind them. and it was a positive review of this familial situation>

?

Message 49/166                 Date: 04-Sep-03  @  09:05 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

Fuckinell, he must have plums like shrivelled prunes knockin out all them liquid kids, i dont think a ban on reproduction would do the trick on people that can afford it, places like ethiopia where famine is rife should stop, they are only born to die of aids or starvation etc.

oh, and China, c'mon theres enough of you now

Pakistan...you too (sorry raj, actually, Fuck off you whinging nut curd)

Message 50/166                 Date: 04-Sep-03  @  09:25 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

cheddar

but spot the logic says that "if the children will die then you should have more to compensate", also there is a slight ego thing about fecundity, family sizes and success, not just in the 3rd world but wherever, just ask any self respecting catholic

beds is on when he says education (especially girls) is the key, i add that healthcare standards need to be there to counteract the "if the children will die"

I still say that africa is seen as a future western overflow, but the west doesnt play ball - have you seen the population trends for western countries?

Message 51/166                 Date: 04-Sep-03  @  10:07 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock

the solution is easy. Make all birds take it up the rusty and not up the sausage wallet. I'd be quite happy with that.

Message 52/166                 Date: 04-Sep-03  @  10:55 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

in victorian times, thats what the blokes did, just as they were about to shoot the gravy, they stuck it up their womans Arse....true!

Message 53/166                 Date: 04-Sep-03  @  05:04 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock

ahh thats the good old days. thanks to hairy lezza's like germaine greer most birds refuse to take the pain anymore.

Message 54/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  01:44 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mcc>

yup....surely it can't have anything to do with their OWN individual pain that they care not to condone or contribute towards.

Message 55/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:19 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

beds

arse.

each to his own.

Message 56/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:54 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

influx

does that mean jock and spot should fck themselves in their own asses?

Message 57/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  09:14 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

oh hah hah, stop, i cant take any more of your halarious jokes (yawn)

come up with some original material you spac

Message 58/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  10:12 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

originality police

..'ang on boy, you've used that witty rebuttal yerself time and time and time and time again! Get some Fuckin' original material as well butt, or risk being exposed as the middle-class poo-pushing kiddy-fiddling rapist you're starting to come across as!

*WE'RE WATCHING YOU*

Message 59/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  11:47 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock

Spot ? you pervert. Losing the baby gravy over a middle class kiddy fiddler.

Message 60/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  11:53 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

its true, i had nads like melons and needed to unload the population paste

oh no, they're watching me....does that mean your watching when i'm crimping a brown cable? or when i'm flicking one out over a picture of Sue Barker?

Fuck me your life must be full of excitement eh?

Message 61/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  12:10 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

originality police

Sue Barker? You should never admit to that, Felicity Kendall perhaps but Sue Barker is a definite no no. You'll be admitting to burping yoda over Jo Brand or testfiring the baby cannon over Jill Dando next!

Life in the Originality Police is never dull when we have to keep tabs on exciting folk like you Spot - or are you simply implying that you're a boring little Fuckwad with a boring little Fuckwad life, giving us nothing worthwhile to observe and hence we should move on??

No, I think we'll be keeping tabs on you for some time to come..

*WE'RE WATCHING YOU*

Message 62/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  12:22 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

hahaha, that was funny till you ruined it with "Fuckwad", thats so yank

Message 63/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  12:28 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

originality police

Au contraire Spotshite, WE are beyond appraisal by plebs such as yourself.

We grant you permission to continue on with your pointless existance.. And why aren't you down the pub on a lovely friday like this? Are you intent on furthering your fudgepacking-nonce-Wanking reputation?

*WE'RE WATCHING YOU... BECAUSE WE CAN*

Message 64/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  12:53 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

originality police

I have a small todger and peolpe often ponit and laugh at it

*WE'RE WATCHING A PORNO WITH SPAZZES AND 8 YEAR OLDS*

Message 65/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  01:36 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

Its hard to admit but I just can't think of anything new to say. I'm really bored at my job that I enjoy so much, and I'm happy that I can come here and post utter shite day in day out because my life is so devoid of meaning. I can get a shag, but only when I'm really drunk and the dog's asleep, I'm traumatised coz my mum caught me Wanking into her undies and my brother sexually abuses me. I'm in my mid to late 20s and I think I'm really clever, in fact I think I'm succeding in intimidating people here at Dancetech because I too have a small cock, no friends and plenty of insecurities hidden by a belief that I'm actually a REALLY funny guy. I have no agenda, honest, so don't give me Shit for being the bad guy - maybe I can succeed in being such an obnoxious tosser that only boredom or the fact this website will eventually get taken down due to the amount of (what I believe to be) scandalous shite I post, eventually pisses enough people/those that REALLY monitor off.. one of these situations will eventually lead me on to do something more meaningful, but don't get your hopes up because I've a lot more rubbish to get out of my system first! I don't really know Jock but I feel kindred to his sensibilities, perhaps he feels some latent homosexual feelings towards me too, the kind of faggot, Shit eating, Cock chomping humour that I enjoy so much!

I'll now probably post again with something like "blah blah blah, you're killing me (yawn)" or "This is a slaggit forum.. blah blah blah.. if you can't get the joke, Fuck off etc. " or something else that implies that I'm just a normal guy, PRAYING for your acceptance and HOPING you can just understand that its all of YOU that have problems and not me.

Message 66/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock

Fancy a shag ?

Message 67/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  01:46 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

ahh, that was rather amusing actually, thank you mr imposter, made me smile  

Message 68/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  01:48 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

influx

Guh i'm f*ckin' bored!

*rims ringpiece*

Message 69/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mcc>

dude, your Fuckin' sick!

can I have a go?

Message 70/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  01:50 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

cheddar

Stop it already you two, i'm getting the horn

*fumbles in underpants*

Message 71/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  01:54 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

originality police

Your creativity is improving young Spot..

You may continue..

*WE'RE WATCHING YOU.. YOU ARE ENTERTAINMENT*

Message 72/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:02 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

Fuck off originality Cunts, I'm finding it hard enough as it is to come up with something new EVERY time someone makes a swipe at me.

And now I've got the added pressure of Jock wanting to give me nasty man-love. I just hope I don't tighten up on him when he's arse ing me like how my sneaky uncle used to.

But I REALLY like my job and I've got a quiet afternoon posting to a forum on a website that covers stuff I've got NO interest in. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't hate me for what I am.

Message 73/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:03 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

i'm quaking in my boots, really i am

Message 74/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:04 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

Fuck me, i type and posted them two quick didnt i, see that, 1 minute between the posts!

if your going to impost, make sure you do it well...jeezuz, puppies!

Message 75/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:09 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

originality police

You have need to fear Spot, and you do not strike us as completely pig shit stupid so take heed!

However we are most amused by your attempts to promote sudden schizophrenia and or persecution, when in reality you simply possess accelerated typing skills and an eagerness to continue entertaining in your (somewhat limited) capacities

Do continue, as you have time to burn...

*WE'RE WATCHING (BOTH OF) YOU..*

Message 76/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:15 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

yeah, you like to watch dont you, you dirty crack whore.

watch this

(cuts to shot of me wiping my cock over your curtains)

aye, thats right...admit it , your tenting

Message 77/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:25 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

No No No! Its all wrong! That wasn't nearly as funny or as hard-bastard as I thought it would be! For once I feel a bit threatened and what do I do? I Fucking BLOW IT buy reverting to my usual one-trick-donkey-cock-sucking routine!

And now I've talked about shooting my load again, Jock's probably even MORE determined to have burglary with me (not that I have an objection to that of course!)

Must try harder.. MUST try harder..

Message 78/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:26 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

hehehehe, deary me, your running out of retaliations yerself

Message 79/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:36 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

c'mon, i wuold have expected a reply by me by now

Message 80/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:39 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock

I'm more concerned about the Burglary. What got stolen ? They didnt find my used tissue collection did they ?

Message 81/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:49 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

originality police

You're flagging spot. Same old same old same old. You MUST try harder or you will LOSE. Surely your pride cannot allow that?

As you have no doubt cock-knocked with Jock on many an occasion, should you not out of love, return his tissues?

*WE'RE WATCHING.. YOU.. ARE OBVIOUS*

Message 82/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:52 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

back in half hour, hitting refresh is wearing my finger out and i promised your mum a strokin' later

Message 83/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:02 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

yeah, I'm gonna Fuck your mum. In the ear. Then my dad is gonna Fuck me!

Hang on, Originality tawts are gonna compalin about that sounding like everything else I've posted recently (which is true).. I'll get bored soon enough though and Jock can defend me some more coz you poor losers don't understand me (just like I said earlier)

Message 84/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:05 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

i'm going to Fuck your mum in the ear?...What?....thats not the sort of thing i would say at all, well, not the "in the ear" bit anyway, thats gay.
C'mon, if you are going to immatate me, post in Fucking British English, you sound far to American....queer Cunt

Message 85/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

originality police

You must be very well versed in the arts of homosexuality spot, to be able to determine such a thing.

The evidence against you is mounting. Do continue, to all of our amusement... And look, look young Spot.. look how it Pisses you RIGHT off!

*WE'RE WATCHING YOU.. ALL DAY LONG*

Message 86/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:25 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

oh i'm far frmo pissed off, i find it all very amusing, cary on, please

*I'M WATCHING BACK, YOUR AN UGLY FUCKER ARENT YOU*

Message 87/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:29 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock Munro

I'm watching WWW.THEHUN.NET coz the first shots of Veronika Zemanova taking one up the rusty are posted up on there.

Message 88/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:31 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

yeah, but the arse bandit posting as the originality police, which in itself isnt very original, is showing strong tendencies to the brown side, so he wouldnt be interested in veronika

Message 89/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:32 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock Munro

you mean he bowls from the pavillion end ? oh jeez. Why didnt you warn me ?

*sound of fat bloke running off*

Message 90/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:44 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

gestapo tactics

HILARIOUS! That is the best you can both come up with? In one afternoon we've made you look like the UTTERLY stupid Cunts you know you are, we're amused. 'nuff said.

"JA IST GUT!"

Message 91/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:47 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

on the contrary, i think you've done nothing but make yourself look like a prize Cnut with all this *WATCHING YOU" gay stuff, if yuo were to impress me with just one post you might be forgiven, but you havent, its all been benile Shite!....sad old Fucker, i bet you've got a small chap and need a way to releive the stress of that

well, you've failed in whatever it was you were attempting to do, try harder eh?

*I'M LAUGHING AT YOU*

Message 92/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:49 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock Munro

We ? whose we ?

I'm hugely confused.

Message 93/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:55 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

him and his boyfriend

Message 94/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:00 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

gestapo tactics

We win. Job done. You, used to post short and sharp. Every bloated post you now use to try and one-up us, diminishes you.

YOU will continue to post here under the mistaken impression that people will forget how sorry and desperate you looked in your attempts to hold on to your ascerbic/harsh "reputation" the singular time the Originality Police brought you under observation..

WE on the other hand are.. BOTHERED?!???!

Message 95/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:01 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

originality police

Oh i see spot, you think we are a couple of anal boys?

well....bah Fuckit, we are, i tried to repress my feelings towards my posting partner, but i just cant take it any more

*WE ARE HOMOSEXUALS AND WE LOVE TO BROWN EACHOTHER*

ps...

*WE LIKE WATCHING YOU*

Message 96/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Rinse and repeat spot

Spo(r)t "..Every bloated post you now use to try and one-up us, diminishes you.

YOU will continue to post here under the mistaken impression that people will forget how sorry and desperate you looked in your attempts to hold on to your ascerbic/harsh "reputation..""

Message 97/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:06 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

gestapo tactics

STOP Fucking posting as US, WE can post on our OWN thank you!

although we wouldnt mind if you wanted to come on over and tickle our nutsacks as we type, it really turns us on, although its usually short lived because i tend to bolt my load in seconds, thats the problem with being 18

*WE'RE WANKING OVER YOU*

Message 98/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:10 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

"one up you"

err, excuse me pal, i am certainly not trying to put "one up you", Fuck right off you Fucking arse badit!!

proving yerselfs now eh girls?

Message 99/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:13 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Rinse and repeat spot

WE can do this all day, as you've found out.. and you can copy EVERYTHING we've already done today to make you look stupid. WE'RE going to finish for the weekend now, while YOU have an I.T department to run (allegedly..) all that responsibility eh? And since you've been wasting your time TRYING to go toe-to-toe with us, no doubt you have a SHIT LOAD of work to catch up on!

Ha ha!

..and if you don't who gives a shit.. no one here does!

Just remember this when you go home late tonite,
Pissed off that you were made to look like a twat infront of complete strangers..

"..Every bloated post you now use to try and one-up us, diminishes you.

YOU will continue to post here under the mistaken impression that people will forget how sorry and desperate you looked in your attempts to hold on to your ascerbic/harsh "reputation.."

Message 100/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:16 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

originality police

you stop we are not arse bandits. I dont know what you are talking about. You keep on with your same old posts thinking people will back your claims that we are gay. we are not gay, we just are a bit curious thats all. the summer evenings are long, and after we've done our homework theres nothing much more to do. so what if I have felt the warmth of gestopo's seed in me. what is gay about that ?

Message 101/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:17 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock Munro

oh bugger.

Message 102/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:20 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

aahahahahhahaah (choke...wheeze)

Message 103/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:22 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Rinse and repeat spot

Same response again spot. you were getting FUNNY again for a brief moment there...

R U BORED YET?

Message 104/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:24 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock Munro

I hate it when that happens. Bah !

I blame K for not incorporating a failsafe fake posting function on this site.

Message 105/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

who me? nah, i'm not bored, although multi-tasking between working and slagging is becoming more difficult

Message 106/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

originality police

Keep on working mate.

Have a good weekend and all the best to you and yours!

Message 107/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:31 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock Munro

his trying to get into your knickers now Spot.

Message 108/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:33 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

thats what happens when you have a love-rod like mine (nod)

Message 109/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:35 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock Munro

love pencil more like.

Message 110/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

originality police

Not sure we would be, we get the impression you are though (what a short memory you have)

Have a good weekend

Message 111/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:37 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock Munro

weekend ?? when ? what day is it ?

bah, you just reminded me, I got a bloody wedding to go to tomorrow and the bloody footie is on.

Message 112/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:37 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock Munro

weekend ?? when ? what day is it ?

bah, you just reminded me, I got a bloody wedding to go to tomorrow and the bloody footie is on.

Message 113/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

i went to a weddnig last weekend, nicely timed fo the england game tomorrow, muhwahaha, i'll keep you up to date with texts if you want

"beep beep", Jock, they just scored, its better the 5-1 against germany, hahaha, your at a wedding"

Message 114/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:42 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock Munro

bastard

Message 115/166                 Date: 06-Sep-03  @  02:44 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mcc>

spot....how can multi-tasking between working and posting be a stretch when you certainly have no problem being a complete **sshole...AND...kvnt..at the same time?....and i'm sure a complete huge wussy....i mean woooosy...all your talk...you retard.

damn...if you were early dt...then...what a sad point of origin....eh?

like a bunch of old farts at the legionairrrres hall passing cards and farts...and yuk..yuk..that's funny jim-bob...tell it again! tell it again sergeant!...ooohhhhhhh...and... oohh. how'bout the time we.....

hey remember dt when it was young? god bless old king fuddy duddy.

you're a snore.

Message 116/166                 Date: 06-Sep-03  @  06:20 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Blista

Uh ohh, someone forgot his meds.

Message 117/166                 Date: 06-Sep-03  @  09:10 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Zazza

'breeding should stop COMPLETELY for one generation'

Excellent idea, but doesn't that mean the end of the human race?

;)

Message 118/166                 Date: 06-Sep-03  @  08:18 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

influx

of course not!
people have kids right now, dont they? then everyone stops for..what is it...25 years?

the ones that are children right now will be ready to go when the new cycle starts

Message 119/166                 Date: 06-Sep-03  @  08:50 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

errata

HOW THE HELL is anyone going to keep an entire generation of humans from breeding until they are between 25 and 35 years old??? I mean, not just in one town (which would be a huge feat of epic proportions) but the WHOLE earth, close to 1 and a half billion people (under the age of 11)... right!

Cool, neat idea... but... it might also be nice for the colder climates if the earth was a few miles closer to the sun, or if jesus would just finaly show up and destroy us sinners, or if the space aliens would come back and share all their secrets with us so we wouldn't have to work anymore...

shrug... sorry, guess I'm being an asshole...

e

Message 120/166                 Date: 06-Sep-03  @  11:53 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Pongoid

you people fucking amaze me. Somebody offers people a chance to not fuck things up worse for the rest of us, and some of you trash on them like they are wrong for it. You think it's cool? A crack-head should have a crack-baby that spends its short life on machines, retarded, knowing nothing but pain until it dies, and costs the tax-payer the money to take care of it, while there are hard working folks out there who are dying every day because insurance doesn't cover their diabetes meds? It's not cool that a crack-head can choose be just their own problem, and get rewarded for taking a little responsibility for that? What the fuck, people?

I told you all what the solution was and how to implement it a long time ago. You called me names and said it was horrible. Horrible or not, it would work, it would not discriminate, it would not leave the error of human choice and instinct in the equation, it would just solve the problem of overpopulation, allowing natural attrition and old age to form a better equilibrium with the lenghthened lifespan and years of fertility that humanity has developed over the last several hundred years.

Ape

Message 121/166                 Date: 07-Sep-03  @  12:54 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mick

"HOW THE HELL is anyone going to keep an entire generation of humans from breeding until they are between 25 and 35 years old???"

"Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out"

Imagine if Hitler or Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge had today's technology. Hitler would never have needed to start a war. He could have simply hidden, experimented, bided the time....

We live in interesting, dangerous, times

Message 122/166                 Date: 07-Sep-03  @  01:21 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Zazza

Pongoid...

And what's really cool is that we could get Olly North and the CIA to sell crack to the inner-city scum, raising money to pay for more body bags in Iraq and then sterilise the fuckers!

Killing two birds with one stone, leaving Olly and his progeny to breed unencumbered and inherit the earth!

Excellent, keep 'em coming guys...

;)

Message 123/166                 Date: 07-Sep-03  @  01:25 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Zazza

Or alternatively we could send the crackheads TO Iraq, tool them up with the latest hi-tech weaponry and set them on Al Q'uaeda.. paying them in 'hits of crack per hit' as it were...

Hmm.. we could get some of their semen, freeze it, sterilise them and then let them breed later if they off more than say 100 'certified Islamic Terrorists ™'?

The possibilities are endless!

:D

Message 124/166                 Date: 07-Sep-03  @  02:23 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

beds

pongoid prick. i've given up making rational arguements. prick pongoid.

"for the rest of us"

us?

"hard working folks out there who are dying every day because insurance doesn't cover their diabetes meds"

hold on, who's to blame for that? crack addicts who don't vote, or "us" ? insurance? who set that system up? prick prick prick. influx, i don't care, i'm gonna call it when i see it.

"I told you all" yeah right. your last sentence is so full of yourself you can Fuck right off.

i don't care, you're a twat. go on, make a physical threat against an imagined internet assailant. prick.

Message 125/166                 Date: 07-Sep-03  @  10:23 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

beds

heh, we lost at football last night and i was damn angry.

still, i can't say i've changed my mind this morning.

Message 126/166                 Date: 07-Sep-03  @  07:01 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

influx

beds...? I have no comment.

except to errata:

"HOW THE HELL is anyone going to keep an entire generation of humans from breeding until they are between 25 and 35 years old??? I mean, not just in one town (which would be a huge feat of epic proportions) but the WHOLE earth, close to 1 and a half billion people (under the age of 11)... right! "

I was talkin IDEALLY, man. As in...the world population, or hell even just the US, actually wakes up and acknowledges that we, as a whole, are just fcking things up so horribly, and overpopulation is part of it. so, out of respect and acknowledgement of the need for change, everyone, using their BRAINS, agrees to do so.

no govt enforced madness, none of that. just a genuine "oh, crap, we really need to make an effort here"

Message 127/166                 Date: 07-Sep-03  @  09:32 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mcc>

influx.....please! a long time ago in a back room filled with preachers and smoke and gun-runners and family men and insurance agents....a few members of the pta and of course....a doctor, a lawyer, and a president or minister or 3.....MAN... MAN> decided it was simply better...if not plain EASIER~ to be a basic retarded A*A*AaaazssshoLE.

you're only miles off from the biggest toilet bowl in the west and yet the smell is thick.

but at least you get the breeze from the pacific occasionally...yes!

get captain sensible's the universe according to geoffrey brown....turn the mutha UP!
drink a beer....scream and laugh and SHUT UP!!!!

so when's the barbecue?

Message 128/166                 Date: 07-Sep-03  @  11:21 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

beds

influx, ahh you called me for personal attacks before. that's all.

Message 129/166                 Date: 07-Sep-03  @  11:30 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

influx

yeah beds but sometimes...dunno...

anyway..clay...not sure I grasp. but what I envision..altho unrealistically idealistic...just doesnt seem that fcking difficult. everyone coming together for the greater good.

oh well. maybe voluntary suicide? Ill start!

Message 130/166                 Date: 07-Sep-03  @  11:39 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mcc>

dude..your priorities.....barbecue first...then suicide.

Message 131/166                 Date: 07-Sep-03  @  11:52 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

milan

ok dude, yer on! influx, kill yourself and we'll be right along in a jiffy. no, really.

Message 132/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  01:08 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

influx

heh. followers

Message 133/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  03:15 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Pongoid

beds, I'll bet you don't even know what I'm talking about, and definately not what you're talkin about, so why open you're fuckin mouth towards me? Don't even try to hand me some sort of "We did it to ourselves by not having socialized health, voting in X, etc." Fuck you.

The issue is not how we got here, cuz we're here now. The issue is how to fix it. You can't just cook up and shit out more resources, so you have to work at it from the other end. That means less folks consuming resources. What do you propose? Handing out condoms in school? The pill? Something longer term? Sorry, dude, it is the very deepest part of our lizard brains, deeper than any other emotion to make more humans. You can't just shut it off. IF you've got a better solution, I'd LOVE to hear it. If you don't THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

I don't care if you think I'm an asshole or a prick or whatever. I'm right and you know it, so get over it. I did.

Ape

Message 134/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  03:38 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

please dont yell at me (cringing)

But the point is, who decides, PONGOID?

YOU?

your point? no one has babies? only those "worthy?

whats worthy? why should you or I be alive and or have kids, while others arent/dont?

Message 135/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  04:15 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

one more baby

ooops...too late...waaaa....dad can i use the car?....i'm gonna need gas too. oh...and lida's pregnant.

Message 136/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  04:24 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

psylichon

Another thing worth considering is how do you tell your children that they can't have children, because generations before them have fucked up and wasted resources. Yeah, let me know how that goes...

And Pongoid, anyone that proclaims their opinion in matters like these as "the solution" gets a big ol' raised eyebrow and an audible "pfffft" from me.

Message 137/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  04:32 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Pongoid

there is no decision to be made. A virus reduces females' menstrual cycles to once every five years. You miss the boat? Too fuckin bad. Nobody is immune, that's just the way the cards are dealt. No fighting, no operations, no need for abortions, no nothing, just less births, and that goes for EVERYONE. Simple.

Ape

Message 138/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  04:35 AM     Edit: 08-Sep-03  |  04:36 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

psylichon

so the problem with humans is that they just ovulate too much? Interesting... who fucked that one up? We should prolly fix it, innit.

Your idea sounds like just another overly complicated bandaid to me, ape...

Message 139/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  04:36 AM     Edit: 08-Sep-03  |  04:37 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Pongoid

See, it doesn't mean that nobody can have kids, just that the likelihood drops considerably for everyone. Folks can go on fucking all they like, whoever, however, whenever...not my business. Imagine if it's that rare to get pregnant, how much more important life in general is going to be? Maybe folks won't be so fast to throw it away. Pregnant women will get bettter treatment than they do now, and deabeat dads will have it so bad that folks will HAVE to be better to each other. Kids will be too precious to just piss away. It's a thought anyhow.

Ape

Message 140/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  04:38 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Pongoid

Band-aid? No. It's a viable solution that takes our increased longevity and unnatural healing abilities into account.

Message 141/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  04:44 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

psylichon

don't you think that kind of stabilization should come naturally though? If this was the right solution, wouldn't our bodies have adapted it as a matter of natural balance?

Message 142/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  04:45 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Pongoid

not for a VERY long time. Our longevity has come through unnatural means, thus so should the solution.

Ape

Message 143/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  04:46 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

psylichon

ya know i just heard recently how scientists have noticed that when animal populations get too dense, often times it is accompanied by a surge of homosexual behavior. [shrug] what do you think about that?

Message 144/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  04:48 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

psylichon

Very intersting point. but to fix a technology problem with another technology? Dur? At what point do we actually have to learn something?

Message 145/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  07:02 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mcc>

it seems that it will be nature's way that at the top-of-the-heap will sit the most glamorous and wretched of all the beasts. and our own vanity and ignorance will insure us our own demise. heroin and football and war....and tv and overpopulation are only tools towards that end. consume consume. BUT hey...we're just a small bit in a vast universe. we've had it pretty good...and sure we could've had it better....but> it is what it is.
we are what we are. just not THAT smart.
if ape were president maybe we'd have a chance but since he's not such a great vote-getter...?!  ....i say enjoy it while we can...and hope you don't have to kill a man and if you do...make sure he's...hmmmm....not a friend.

Message 146/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  07:43 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock

Theres an easy solution. Gas any er who earns less than £40k. That will keep the chav levels down.

Message 147/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  08:08 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

psylichon

Yeah, DT forums are getting too crowded anyway...

Message 148/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  09:12 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

yeah, it was better in the old days when it was a select few and very little americans (being a UK site)

p.s, mcc> give it a rest eh?

Message 149/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  10:31 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock Munro

Nah, I think we are being unfair on the yanks. They hate their president just as much as we do.

Message 150/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  08:05 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

errata

damn! that's true Jock!!! In fact those of us who hate him probably hate him MORE than you do... we have to live with the rotten bastard!

I said 6 months ago when Pongoid dropped his knowledge... I agree with and could support this idea if it didn't abscond with people's individual liberties... I don't like the idea of "someone" dictating what's good for me, and then making that decision for me! especially based on the "bad" (realative term, guys) behavior of someone unrelated to me.

I have 3 children and will not have more. I'm raising them in the best way I know, and hopefully that will be good enough to meet with your standards. They won't be perfect and they will likely not agree with some of you on some issues (neither do they always agree with me)... but I would hope that you all would not suppose the world to be a better place without them.

e

Message 151/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  11:10 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

milan

^^ look, he's got one too many. should we sterilise him?

;)

Message 152/166                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  11:13 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

errata

hehehe

sterilized myself... You butchers are TOO late!!!

I'm reminded of my gutter punk friend (really) who smashed his own teeth with a beer bottle one night when some skinheads jumped him to "curb" him! no sh+t!!!

e

Message 153/166                 Date: 09-Sep-03  @  02:52 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mick

Its amazing how a species whose time on this planet it barely a blip in the epochal radar can have such an inflated sense of self importance. To think there are even some who actually believe that we are a dominant species....

Dinosaurs: 100 million years.
Homo-sapiens: 100 thousand years.

All this stuff means nothing to Gaia. Mother Nature will prevail.

Dinosaurs. Now there were some dominant MFs. Probably not much in the ego department though.

Message 154/166                 Date: 09-Sep-03  @  04:08 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mcc>

spot...give it a rest..eh?

it's just like the good old days...before the mayflower.

Message 155/166                 Date: 09-Sep-03  @  09:03 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

theres still a few dinosaurs around, i shagged a few last year

mcc> what? i'm not hearing anything? hello? hellooooo?....(sniff...smells like shit in here)

Message 156/166                 Date: 09-Sep-03  @  12:24 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock

Thats me, I still got the shits from that food poisoning incident at the weekend. Thank Mr Kebab man. I got the day off work coz its coming out of both ends today.

Message 157/166                 Date: 09-Sep-03  @  02:22 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

that bad then?, Fucking dirty kebab selling bastards

Message 158/166                 Date: 09-Sep-03  @  04:37 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock

thought I'd use the time constructively and try and work on a new track.

Wish I'd of gone to work now, been banging my head on my desk for 4 hours and come up with shit. Facking xv5080 is shite, you get a decent patch that sounds awesome, bung it in perfomance mode and it loses all its fx settings. You would of thought they would of improved that since the JV1080. Bastards.

AND i just realised I havent backed up any of my old cubase files. Was gonna re-do some old tunes. *sigh*

Message 159/166                 Date: 09-Sep-03  @  07:34 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Spot

you Cunt!

Message 160/166                 Date: 09-Sep-03  @  10:16 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Raj

I sold you THAT kabob Jack and I loaded it with extra curry.

ahahahahahahaaaa, revenge of the turnds!!

Message 161/166                 Date: 10-Sep-03  @  08:09 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock

whose Jack ?

anyway, I have a high tolerance to curry. I always have vindaloo, and I've even succesfully completed a chicken phaal.

Message 162/166                 Date: 10-Sep-03  @  09:13 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

influx

hey jock..here in the states you can sue for food poisoning

wonderful, eh?

Message 163/166                 Date: 10-Sep-03  @  09:55 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

milan

uh... you can sue anywhere in the world for food poisoning i believe, you... you american!

Message 164/166                 Date: 10-Sep-03  @  10:02 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

ZPG

SIX BILLION PEOPLE AND CLIMING!!!! Too many people, way way too many people. Don't have kids! Stop the madness. Zero population growth!!!!!!!!!!! Were drowing in our own garbage. The bible said go forth and multiply. (Note I am not a flugging Christian) but it never said when to stop. The definition of Cancer is a cell that can't stop dividing. People of the Earth get a flucking clue........... This is so pathetically obvious its disgusting I should even have to waste your time writing this dribble. Evidently, however, no one is listeng as the Earths population climbs by one person every second. STOP THE INSANITY, STOP BREEDING NOW!!!!!! Give $500.00 too anyone who will get steralized volutarily.... Do it now before we gag to death in our own excess fecal crap.

peace out.

Now go to the store now and stock up on birth control so your unwanted kid isn't life's next fricking accident..............

Message 165/166                 Date: 10-Sep-03  @  10:37 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock

its like that line from the matrix, about us being a virus.

amen to that. I certainly agree.

Message 166/166                 Date: 10-Sep-03  @  02:53 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

bearded clam

Viewing all 166 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17

There are 166 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Diagnostic Information

ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The search key was not found in any record.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (621:1) to (621:51).

Date/Time: 06/18/24 05:08:02
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)
Remote Address: 3.128.95.194
Query String: chatter_id=35&end=166&messages=166&show_all=1&start=1&step_messagecount=1&step_rowcount=30&threadid=34045&threads_end=1500&threads_start=1451