0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: just put a ton of gear on ebay

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 12-Aug-03  @  03:18 AM   -   just put a ton of gear on ebay

Influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

anyone wanna have a look:

Click Here

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/16                 Date: 14-Aug-03  @  01:15 AM   -   RE: just put a ton of gear on ebay

Broken Silence

Link?: Link

mmmmmm i want that nl3.........

no money though

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/16                 Date: 14-Aug-03  @  02:20 AM   -   RE: just put a ton of gear on ebay

Influx

sorry maarten.

man..its fucking ANNOYING how people just sit and fucking wait to bid

hundreds of views on some of those items, ALL priced well below street price. The only thing Im holding out for a good price on is the damn apogee which costs $3699 new!!!

makes me want to say fuck it and just pull the shit right off there.

then people whine about it. "I WAS GONNA BID" well why the fuck DIDNT you then asshole?

Message 13/16                 Date: 14-Aug-03  @  03:00 AM   -   RE: just put a ton of gear on ebay

pict

Link?:  No link

Or"The item I won today didn't arrive yesterday,I want a refund"

Message 14/16                 Date: 14-Aug-03  @  04:01 AM     Edit: 14-Aug-03  |  04:02 AM   -   RE: just put a ton of gear on ebay

Broken Silence

the nl3 is a fucking STEAL

those go for 1200+ on ebay

...not to mention the sentimental (if you call it that) value

Message 15/16                 Date: 14-Aug-03  @  04:38 AM   -   RE: just put a ton of gear on ebay

Influx

heh. Most people Ive dealt with have been patient when they do decide to pay. Its pretty surprising how many dont, even after "buy it now"

one kid tho...won a Drehbank...and just PESTERED me to ship it. Ended up taking longer than I normally would just because he was bugging me, and had the nerve to say some rather insulting things when I told him I wouldnt be able to ship when he wanted me to (I only ship one day a week when I can as its a 20 mile drive to the FedEx hub)

Message 16/16                 Date: 14-Aug-03  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: just put a ton of gear on ebay

steve

Link?:  No link

I fcuking hate ebay. I remember once when I was selling something I set the starting bid at £80 with no reserve; After a couple of hours the bidding was at like, £92 or something (note: it still had the best part of a week to run), so some fcukwit emails me and says 'plz mister ill give u 100 kwid if u pull teh awkshun.tell me wot u fink neway.'. Needless to say, the eventual winner (also illiterate) flaked on me after I pointed out that he has to send the money first.

good luck with it anyway Dave, I'd have that NL3 off you if I wasn't skint.

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum