0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Anyone heard of this guy...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  04:25 AM   -   Anyone heard of this guy...

Mick

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Greg Palast. I've been reading a couple of his articles and am beginning to think he's well worth reading. I'm also curious about The Observer, however. What is the general view in Britain regarding this paper and Mr. Palast in particular?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/15                 Date: 22-Aug-03  @  04:16 AM   -   RE: Anyone heard of this guy...

PlasIdyllic

Link?: Link

"healthy pinch of salt all round"

Yeah. I'm a fan of Noam but until he finally gives it up regarding his oft mentioned "secret record" I can't champion him even if I do agree with what he says. A mixer I worked with listened to a lot of Rush and I listened right along (no pun intended) because I think its important to "know the enemy". The sad thing is that I couldn't debate Noam's position in relation to Rush's even though the above mentioned mixer would pony up for Rush, despite Rush's many unsubstantiated tirades. The thing is all this unsubstantiated info does nothing for either side. As a result I always get my RDA of salt.

In one of the articles I read by Greg Palast posted a copy and a link of a "secret" document he referenced. This I like.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/15                 Date: 22-Aug-03  @  08:28 AM   -   RE: Anyone heard of this guy...

spot

what the Fuck are you on about?

Message 13/15                 Date: 28-Aug-03  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: Anyone heard of this guy...

Jock

Link?:  No link

Dunno. I couldnt be bothered to read all that.

Fancy a fight ?

Message 14/15                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  09:02 AM   -   RE: Anyone heard of this guy...

spot

only if its a traditional ole english pub fight with broken glasses and swearing

Message 15/15                 Date: 01-Sep-03  @  03:25 PM   -   RE: Anyone heard of this guy...

Jock

Link?:  No link

I'll even get some chav slags in to shout "leave im Darren he aint worth it"

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum