0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: I'll burn in hell for this...

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Original Message                 Date: 08-Aug-03  @  08:03 PM     Edit: 08-Aug-03  |  10:59 PM   -   ,

Mick

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Or get lynched.

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING CANADIAN :

1. It beats being an American.

2. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground.

3. You can play ice hockey 12 months a year, outdoors.

4. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground.

5. Where else can you travel 1000 miles over fresh water in a canoe?

6. A political leader can admit to smoking pot and his/her popularity ratings will rise.

7. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground.

8. Kill Grizzly bears with huge f**koff shotguns and cover your house in their skins

9. Own-an-Eskimo scheme.

10. Only country to successfully invade the US and burn its capital to the ground

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING AMERICAN :

1. You can have a woman president without electing her

2. You can spell colour wrong and get away with it

3. You can call Budweiser beer

4. You can be a crook and still be president

5. If you've got enough money you can get elected to do anything

6. If you can breathe you can get a gun

7. You get to be really obese

8. You can play golf in the most hideous clothes ever made and nobody seems to care.

9. You get to call everyone you've never met "buddy"

10. You can think you're the greatest nation on earth.

10a. When you're not.

10b. At all.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 121/131                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  04:08 PM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

pict

Link?:  No link

lol beds

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 122/131                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  04:16 PM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

dubmunkey

telvision? yeah that thing looks wikt in the movies!

Greg

Message 123/131                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  04:33 PM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

beds

Link?:  Link

go on tell the tale pict

Message 124/131                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  04:46 PM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

spot

Link?: Link

ew, that shit in the carpet thing was rank.....but also midly amusing too.

i might dump a chocolate U boat on my mates carpet next time i go round, Fucked if im stamping it into the floor tho, i'll get it all over my shoes

Message 125/131                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  04:57 PM     Edit: 21-Aug-03  |  04:59 PM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

pict

The late Hamish Imlach was a well known Scottish folk singer who loved his grub and his gargle and as a result was,shall we say rather rotund(he was a big fat git).Well he went to an after gig party and stopped on the way to have a big feed of curry,after his very big feed(he was a bit of a gannet for curry)he ended up at the party.The party was very crowded and Hamish threw himself into being the life and soul and also threw himself into the pies and bevvy.

After a while he developed a bit of a pain in the gut but he ignored it and continued to feast on the pies and bevvy but the pain in the gut spread to his bowels and Hamish realised that he needed to empty them of the polluted curry very urgently if a nasty embarrasing incident was to be avoided,so he headed for the bog at top speed but he was not even halfway there when disaster struck and he shat himself thunderously but luckily no-one was close enough to hear or smell.

He got to the bog and whipped off his breeks and his suspicions were confirmed;he had absolutely annihilated his underpants no amount of washing would save them so he washed his arse up and put his breeks(trousers) back on and then thought about how to dispose of the destroyed underpants.Then it came to him he wrapped up the stinking,wet,skittery, shitey underpants in a towel and after checking that the coast was clear he headed for the back door and out into the back garden.

Once there he found a convenient bush to hide behind and buried the minging,sickeningly smelly underpants at the bottom of the bush.He then headed back to the bog washed his hands and launched himself back into the party.

All was well then after about 5 mins the party went silent Hamish looked round to see what had caused the silence and there was the party givers great dane dog with a massive pair of stinking,shitey,earth covered,underpants in its mouth that could only belong to one person.

Message 126/131                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  06:59 PM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

psylichon

wow, either i'm having a severe case of deja vu, or you JUST told that story around here. Please tell me it's the latter because the former is entirely too freaky.

Message 127/131                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  07:24 PM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

pict

It's the weed psy

Message 128/131                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  07:32 PM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

psy

no, it was chat, i remember now

Message 129/131                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  10:43 PM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

meriphew

Wow. This thread has really turned to shit.

Message 130/131                 Date: 21-Aug-03  @  11:32 PM   -   RE: I'll burn in hell for this...

PlasIdyllic

Don't they all these days?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

There are 131 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum