0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: You Yanks/Kanuks backup with power?

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/12                 Date: 16-Aug-03  @  11:28 AM   -   You Yanks/Kanuks backup with power?

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

lol!.... that musta been a good chuckle - and time off work eh! (you'd still get paid right!)

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/12                 Date: 17-Aug-03  @  02:18 AM   -   RE: You Yanks/Kanuks backup with power?

Defector z

Nothing exciting ever happens to us in Boston. Oh yeah - except losing to the Yankees and winning Super Bowls.

Anyhow - this is what happens when utilities are privatized. I'm a proponent of small government for the most part, but utilities can't be profit driven.

Message 3/12                 Date: 17-Aug-03  @  06:07 AM   -   RE: You Yanks/Kanuks backup with power?

mcc>

def? what's a small government? you mean like yoda?

Message 4/12                 Date: 17-Aug-03  @  10:31 AM   -   RE: You Yanks/Kanuks backup with power?

overlord

Link?:  Link

no, like insects.

Message 5/12                 Date: 17-Aug-03  @  02:58 PM   -   RE: You Yanks/Kanuks backup with power?

mcc>

my insect friends are cool.

Message 6/12                 Date: 17-Aug-03  @  03:08 PM   -   RE: You Yanks/Kanuks backup with power?

Defector z

Sorry - I can't support our insect overloads. Their bugeyes weird me out man.

Damn, have I got a headache this morning. Must be from my support of centralized government...yikes - it's throbbing harder now...

Message 7/12                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  04:45 AM   -   RE: You Yanks/Kanuks backup with power?

realtrance

Link?: Link

Hey, I had an APC BackUPS and I was fine the whole time!

Oh.

rt

Message 8/12                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  09:04 AM   -   RE: You Yanks/Kanuks backup with power?

Spot

and?

Message 9/12                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  09:08 AM   -   RE: You Yanks/Kanuks backup with power?

Spot

i actually find it halarious that the "super power" nation falls yet again, this time to a little bit of Lightning....arf arf

Message 10/12                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  02:31 PM   -   RE: You Yanks/Kanuks backup with power?

Jock

however I dont think us Brits can comment about their infrastructure when ours is just as laughable. The only difference being we're not all overweight burger eating trigger happy trailer trash.

For instance, during our recent heatwave when all the trains had to do 20mph, or during the autumn when all the trains have to do 20mph, or during the winter when all the trains have to do 20mph, or when every year half the country floods and all the trains have to do 20mph..etc...

Message 11/12                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  02:52 PM   -   RE: You Yanks/Kanuks backup with power?

Spot

i saw one doing 30

Message 12/12                 Date: 18-Aug-03  @  08:03 PM   -   RE: You Yanks/Kanuks backup with power?

k

lol..... so true (the trains)

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum