0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: influx's favourite producer

Viewing all 101 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message 1/101                 Date: 14-Jul-03  @  09:56 AM   -   influx's favourite producer

Mega Hurtz

Link?:  No link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

BT - the world's biggest wanker?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/101                 Date: 14-Jul-03  @  09:59 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

File?:  No file

yea, he looks a right tit!!!

Message 3/101                 Date: 14-Jul-03  @  10:00 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

steve

jesus, does barry manilow know BT stole one of his suits?

nice helemt haircut too.

Message 4/101                 Date: 14-Jul-03  @  02:39 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

GT

That's not hair....it's an ass hat.

Message 5/101                 Date: 14-Jul-03  @  02:42 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

mcc>

please tell me this picture is a joke. no doubt the man used to be brilliant but i saw him live once and he too many times kept pointing to himself and was like...it's all about ME eh?!!! now c'mon and give it up to ME ya?!!!! hey....look up HERE...it's me!?!?!? i'm awesome, eh?!?!!?!

i left early...he had the rock band thing going and everyone was so pleased to play so loud and sound like mush.

Message 6/101                 Date: 14-Jul-03  @  03:20 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

hehehehe, I saw him at Bedrock in London and pretty much the same happened as when mcc saw him. After he had finished, he reached up to the sky with his arms and it was like the quickening on Highlander. He was acting like he was calling to god or something. He knows his way round a studio but he is a bit of a dick.

Message 7/101                 Date: 14-Jul-03  @  04:02 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

Link?: Link

nope. not a joke. its for real

Message 8/101                 Date: 14-Jul-03  @  05:45 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

milan

hehe... that bloke's a nutter!

Message 9/101                 Date: 14-Jul-03  @  05:55 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

k

same chairs as in the guys flat in American Psycho aint they?

anyways, he looks like des o' f*cking connor

Message 10/101                 Date: 14-Jul-03  @  07:19 PM     Edit: 14-Jul-03  |  07:22 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

§ï†ÅR

man that guys got serious problems. He is a bit barry manilowesque.

asshat LOL!

wouldn't he and brittany make the perfect couple. (sticks fingers down throat)

Message 11/101                 Date: 14-Jul-03  @  07:22 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

psylichon

obviously a student of the kato kaelin school of "how to look like a putz"

Message 12/101                 Date: 14-Jul-03  @  09:06 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

spectre_one

Mmmm... Cocaine does wonderful things for the ego and the wardrobe.

Message 13/101                 Date: 14-Jul-03  @  10:50 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Broken Silence

looks like he just gave himself a swirly

Message 14/101                 Date: 15-Jul-03  @  01:27 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

mcc>

silence....you one funny boy sometimes!!!!!

Message 15/101                 Date: 15-Jul-03  @  05:24 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

psylichon

LOL swirly...

is it just me or is his head disproportionately large?

Message 16/101                 Date: 15-Jul-03  @  08:10 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

not sure but his ego definitely is

Message 17/101                 Date: 15-Jul-03  @  08:37 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Jock

whose that cunt ?

Message 18/101                 Date: 15-Jul-03  @  09:37 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

bit of a stupid album title aswell.

Message 19/101                 Date: 15-Jul-03  @  02:31 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

mcc>

are those headphones on him which are made to look like hair?

Message 20/101                 Date: 15-Jul-03  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

BT

How dare you!!! Don't you know who I am??? I am responsible for the most top class dance music in the world.

All you lesser mortals are still using Reason/Rewire/CubaseorLogic. I am using the most cutting edge technology to make my artistic visions. I cut my audio into 100's of pieces before I re-mould it all back together again to make new audio masterpieces.

Its all me you know! Its not the engineer I work with 24/7, its all me. He just plugs things in for me.

I think I look like the top music producer that I am. They asked me to produce NSYNC don't you know. I partly feel responsible for Justin Timberlake's success.

Anyway keep slaggin me you losers!!! I've listened to all of your tracks on DT and you'll about 4 years behind in production terms.

My new album is the only worthwhile contribution to dance music worldwide!!!

Keep embracing the sunshine you losers!

Message 21/101                 Date: 15-Jul-03  @  04:34 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

dARKSTATe

Doesn't R.A.T cut all his music into like, a zillion pieces too?  

Message 22/101                 Date: 15-Jul-03  @  05:12 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

R.A.T.

A zillion and four to be precise.

I wish I hadn't shown BT (well his studio 'engineer' bum chum) how to do it now, I didn't realise he was going to start wearing white and wanking over himself all day long.

Message 23/101                 Date: 15-Jul-03  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

bastiaan

Link?:  Link

He looks desidedly gay. And I mean that in a bad way.

Message 24/101                 Date: 15-Jul-03  @  07:50 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

yes, he's quite happy! Guys a fuckin multi-millionaire at 30!

oh, "GAY?"

I think he likes girls. I heard he was humpin DJ Rap

maybe they ate TWIX together

Message 25/101                 Date: 15-Jul-03  @  09:49 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

brad

[image file]

um...this is a bad sign fellas. Elton John reincarnated up
there just proves electronica WILL be the new classic
rock in 20 years, and we will all be so, so uncool.

Message 26/101                 Date: 15-Jul-03  @  09:53 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

psylichon

But i will never wear a getup like that... unless I'm a groomsman in Wayne Newton's wedding or something like that.

Message 27/101                 Date: 15-Jul-03  @  11:22 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

R.A.T.

He's shagging DJ Rap ? Wanker.... I wanted to do that!

Message 28/101                 Date: 16-Jul-03  @  12:37 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

dunno if currently. I think he helped her with "Learning Curve" or something

I dont think shes all that hot. but oh well

Message 29/101                 Date: 16-Jul-03  @  07:59 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

jemmy

I heard she's got a nice pussy though.

Message 30/101                 Date: 16-Jul-03  @  11:19 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

k

lol... that suit... I'd imagine that's something Saddam Hussain would wear for informal functions or a night out.

Message 31/101                 Date: 16-Jul-03  @  11:59 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

§ï†ÅR

saddam and bt are really the same person?

Message 32/101                 Date: 16-Jul-03  @  06:19 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

people talk about Rap's PUSSY?

Message 33/101                 Date: 16-Jul-03  @  11:58 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

mcc>

i definitely enjoyed her first cd.
i'm guessing she'd be a fun girl given the right conditions....and probably even somewhat deep....given another set of ripe conditions.
it's always a nice mix.

Message 34/101                 Date: 17-Jul-03  @  12:14 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

and then you see the TWIX commercial and all hope is lost

Message 35/101                 Date: 17-Jul-03  @  12:32 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

mcc>

that's the downside of not watching television.
i remain in THE DARKNESS when such glorious LIGHT is being offered...24/7 at that!

Message 36/101                 Date: 19-Jul-03  @  12:30 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

R.A.T.

The Lone Ranger got caught by a tribe on Soux who stripped him naked and tied him between four posts.

The big cheif turned to The Lone Ranger and said "White man, for the many crimes you have commited to the Soux nation, we are going to cover you in honey and let the killer ants and vultures slowly devower you. Do you have any last requests ?"

The Lone Ranger asks to have one last chat to his loyal horse, Silver. The horse is led over and The Lone Ranger whispers a few quick words in his ear.

The horse jumps and and takes off into the distance, returning shortly after with a naked buxom wench on his back and stopping next to The Lone Ranger. The woman climbs off the horse, sits astride the naked cowboy and procedes to ride him until he is spent, before kissing him gently on the cheek and walking off into the distance.

The Soux chief and his indians, obviously impressed by this, ask the Lone Ranger is he has one last request ? The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse.

The horse is led over to the Lone Ranger, who pushes himself up to the horses ear and shouts....

"I SAID 'POSSIE'"

Message 37/101                 Date: 19-Jul-03  @  04:21 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

§ï†ÅR

LMAO!!!

Message 38/101                 Date: 21-Jul-03  @  12:16 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

bastiaan

now THAT was funny.

Message 39/101                 Date: 21-Jul-03  @  01:35 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

I thought it was a bit obvious.

Message 40/101                 Date: 21-Jul-03  @  04:04 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

dARKSTATe

Yeah R.A.T what an old fucking joke... sort it out sonny jim, Smudge wasn't amused and we can't have that now can we??

Message 41/101                 Date: 21-Jul-03  @  06:27 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

BT

Well shizzle my nizzle! Influx LOVES ME! YAY!! Now i can die happy.

Message 42/101                 Date: 21-Jul-03  @  06:47 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

always a point. like BT gives a flyin fuck really. he's rich, and apparently doing what he wants to do!

Message 43/101                 Date: 21-Jul-03  @  08:40 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

BT

wrong... All i wanted in this life was for influx to like me!

Message 44/101                 Date: 21-Jul-03  @  08:50 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

I hate you BT. I hate you so much because I want to be you. But I can't. Why oh why must you be so perfect? I hate you because I love you.

Message 45/101                 Date: 21-Jul-03  @  10:03 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

ok. once again the clever fucks aint so fuckin clever.

yes, I secretly wish I was BT

Message 46/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  01:03 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

digital rust

then there's this gem...

Message 47/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  01:31 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

you know what he reminds me of?

an oi chick. you know..skins...with the fringes and stuff?

damn I wish I looked that slick

Message 48/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  02:51 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Broken Silence

i don't know why....but i just want to hurt him.....i can't control myself...

Message 49/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  04:24 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

d

someone needs to solder his nipples together

Message 50/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  06:05 AM     Edit: 22-Jul-03  |  06:10 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Broken Silence

[image file]

For those of you who don't open the link.

Message 51/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  07:57 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

Broken..Im surprised actually...BT has done some incredible "trance"....really musical...

sad thing is...he is incredibly fucking talented. Ive heard good DnB from him, damn good breaks, and good trance even (shall I make the joke? nah)

sad that such a talent has to be such a twat

Message 52/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  09:56 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Garuna

Are those earmuffs or his hair?

Message 53/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  10:05 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

BWAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

ear muffs!

Message 54/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  11:02 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

k

i think he looks like a manager for Carphone Warehouse.

"Yes!..... uhu.... yes..... uhu... well that's why the package you choose is so important to YOUR business!"

Message 55/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  06:03 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

funny thing is, truth is this guy has done more with his music than most of us likely ever will. Combined even.

and I still cant stand lookin at im

Message 56/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  07:13 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Errata

I realy liked his break beat hip-hopish album... but he's ALWAYS been this club DJ type. Hyped up on himself and full of shit.

Had his first album a few years ago. The last track had a semi-interesting filter change up in the bass line... otherwise his music is mostly trite, yawnish, accessible dance music made for Thursday night drink clubs and teenaged girls who haven't broken into ecstacy yet!

sigh

And he looks a bit like Lamahl!!! "The Never Ending Story"....

e

Message 57/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  07:18 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Errata

[image file]

see?

Message 58/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  07:25 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Broken Silence

hehehehehhee

Actually Influx, I've never heard any of his tunes. Supposedly they're really good- but he's just so ing full of himself that I think I wouldn't be able to appreciate his music or see beyond his shmuckish attitude...

Message 59/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  09:03 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

§ï†ÅR

I heard a couple of his tunes maybe 3 years ago. Didn't do anything for me but it's not my flava. At least the tracks I heard weren't.

Message 60/101                 Date: 22-Jul-03  @  09:05 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

yeah, I hear ya B.S. Im the same way. Ive lost interest in quite a few people due to their fucking nonsense

Message 61/101                 Date: 23-Jul-03  @  12:52 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

the london funk crew

The problem with BT is that his tunes ain't got da funk. He is a studio wizard and really musical but don't you think he's tunes lack the dirt and the funk? I do. Yes, even that "2 Phat Cunts" track just didn't seem to have that jackin, funk sound. I suppose that's what happens when you come from the trance camp. I thought Timo Mass anbd his engineer do that type of sound sooooooooooooooo much better than BT. Only my opinion though and as we know dARKSTATe hates my opinions! ;-p

Message 62/101                 Date: 23-Jul-03  @  01:21 PM     Edit: 23-Jul-03  |  01:22 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

dARKSTATe

Don't go railing on me boy...   'fore I tie you to a chair and force you to listen to the Cheeky Girls on continuous loop!

Message 63/101                 Date: 23-Jul-03  @  01:24 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

oh yes, sorry I forgot you were the "Daddy"! ;-)

Message 64/101                 Date: 23-Jul-03  @  03:17 PM     Edit: 23-Jul-03  |  03:18 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

dARKSTATe

Damn straight biatch!

;-)

(Such a polite boy that Stain, or Smudge or whatever it is that Persil removes 99% of)  

Message 65/101                 Date: 23-Jul-03  @  03:38 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

very poor mate. That was just weak! ;-)

Message 66/101                 Date: 23-Jul-03  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

dARKSTATe

Oh yeah, judgement from the name dropping DT newbie, riiiighht... ;-)

Message 67/101                 Date: 23-Jul-03  @  04:40 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

ahahahaha!;-) I'm going to post some tunes soon. :-)

Message 68/101                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  11:20 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

dARKSTATe

The world waits with baited breath I'm sure... ;-)

Message 69/101                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  11:45 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

dARKSTATe, do you want the last word in this thread? ;-)

Message 70/101                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  01:19 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

dARKSTATe

You'll never know smudge.. ;-)

Does it bother you? It looks like it bothers you a great deal..  

Message 71/101                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  02:32 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

k

c'mon then smudge, lets hear it!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 72/101                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  03:07 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

K! - yea, yea, yea, you've got to give me a couple of days, I'm a stoner! :-)

dARKSTATe - that s'possed to be a double red herring? :L-)

Message 73/101                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  03:31 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

mcc>

i consider bt's blue memory dub of his song....remember to be one of the defining moments of electro trance....it starts with a breakbeat and not 4 on the 4loor...btw. the thing is note-for-note an emaculate ride of modern synthesized music.
and there's tons of other incredible stuff. and yet bt's ego is matched only by oakenfold's. it's no wonder they were part of the same label and will forever be rivals. the problem with bt, besides obviously being a momma's boy and much-too-spoiled and enamored with himself......

is the fact that he seems to believe the only truly credible music is that which interests him at any moment. he has moved on from one thing to another and suggested that "that's old". we were doing THAT years ago and now WE'RE doing this. as if any valid music can lose it's luster just because he's not doing it this week.

all good and great music exists on it's own. sometimes even after the person who created it dies.

he's damned good at what he does but he's such a wanker......
and a toss....

there's just no excuse except for the fact that some girls definitely approve.

like i said>>> no excuse.

Message 74/101                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

dARKSTATe

If you want it to be mate...  

so wat kinda stuff you writin' Smudge?

Message 75/101                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

hahahaha. You're quite funny! :-)

I make underground House. Dubby though!

Message 76/101                 Date: 24-Jul-03  @  04:09 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

dARKSTATe

Funny like how? A fcuking Clown? You think I'm here to fcuking amuse you??!?

Message 77/101                 Date: 25-Jul-03  @  08:12 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

well you're doing well so far plus you seem to like it. It seems to come natural to you. :-)

I bet you answer this with something really witty. :-p

Message 78/101                 Date: 25-Jul-03  @  08:29 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

dARKSTATe

How astute of you to realise that I have a sense of humour... *I* bet that you can't let this go and just have to reply to show how clever you think YOU are...  

Message 79/101                 Date: 25-Jul-03  @  08:58 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

cheddar

just get together

marriage live on DT

XX

Message 80/101                 Date: 25-Jul-03  @  10:44 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

now you're just copying me! ;-p S'posse its the purest form of flattery! :-)

Message 81/101                 Date: 25-Jul-03  @  01:17 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

dARKSTATe

Whatever floats your goat man, I'll reserve my judgement for your tunes.. assuming you'll actually post any..

Message 82/101                 Date: 25-Jul-03  @  07:10 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

I cant tell if you two know each other or are having an online tiff.

either way it's fun!

Message 83/101                 Date: 26-Jul-03  @  04:04 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

mcc>

it's all about technique.

Message 84/101                 Date: 26-Jul-03  @  06:07 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Mick

LOL. I think they more than know "each other" if you know what I mean.

Message 85/101                 Date: 28-Jul-03  @  08:31 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

dARKSTATe

No, I don't know that dude from Adam...

Be interesting to hear if his tunes represent though!  

Message 86/101                 Date: 28-Jul-03  @  05:20 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Influx

alright Marc. Enough with the   cuz I couldnt tell

if youre gonna have a go, dont sugar coat it!

Message 87/101                 Date: 29-Jul-03  @  08:21 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

yea, I don't wanna come across all big headed but my tunes are dope. :-) So do I turn a WAV into a MP3, then zip it up, then send it as an email attachment?

Message 88/101                 Date: 29-Jul-03  @  08:56 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

dARKSTATe

Influx, when I decide to "have a go", whoever its aimed at will know about it...

(And the next time I want an opinion from you, I'll provide you with one!)

(Do you want a smilie with that too "Mr Expression Police", or is it obvious enough)

Message 89/101                 Date: 29-Jul-03  @  01:07 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

beds

hehe marc

smudge are you dumb as Fuck or what? how long have you been on here?

just remember 24/22 hehe the low bitrate revealer never lies!

Message 90/101                 Date: 29-Jul-03  @  01:28 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

what the hell does that mean? You taking the piss? :-)

You lot just wait!!! There is only 2 people as good as me on DT. :-)

Message 91/101                 Date: 29-Jul-03  @  01:45 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

beds

you are dumb as then.

convert it to 24/22 mp3 then upload it here. you'll have to register as a producer or whatever it is

emailing zipped mp3s ... indeed

Message 92/101                 Date: 29-Jul-03  @  03:39 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

influx

thats it. get out the gloves.

smudge...time to quit talkin so much

Message 93/101                 Date: 29-Jul-03  @  04:21 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

yea, sweet. Still trying to find out how I do it. I email K with my email in order for me to get a password that I use to log on.....then (in idiot speak) what do I do with my WAVs. I haven't got a clue about MP3's cos I've never dealt with them, ever. Do I have to download a program to convert WAV's to MP3's?

Message 94/101                 Date: 29-Jul-03  @  04:22 PM     Edit: 29-Jul-03  |  04:24 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

dARKSTATe

Influx.. Are Ya talkin' ta me? Ya talkin' ta me? *

*(smiley optional)

Smudge, can't one of your famous pals help you out with this? [smirk]

Message 95/101                 Date: 29-Jul-03  @  05:02 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

beds

lol

smudge, email k? what are you on about? see the login button up there? click that then choose the first option on the drop down list, go from there.

as for mp3s get some software that converts wav to mp3. it's really not that hard to use search engines is it? bloody luddite.

look here's a link for the l337 one maarten uses ^

http://www.fusion-graphics.com/downloads/programs/wavcompressor.zip

no smileys here either

Message 96/101                 Date: 01-Aug-03  @  02:57 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

smudge

alright suckers........uploading!

Message 97/101                 Date: 01-Aug-03  @  04:21 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Trillium

still waiting..............

Message 98/101                 Date: 13-Aug-03  @  11:56 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

dARKSTATe

...still waiting and I've bought a fucking house in the meantime...

Message 99/101                 Date: 13-Aug-03  @  01:45 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

beds

and by now it's worth 10 grand more ...

Message 100/101                 Date: 14-Aug-03  @  09:18 PM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

Trillium

Smudge must have some low speed dial-up, because it's been 2 weeks! nothing uploaded......and still waiting...... talk the talk.......

trill

Message 101/101                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  08:38 AM   -   RE: influx's favourite producer

dARKSTATe

I doubt he's gonna do jack.. but still managed to post some trite shite in a thread of mine over in music tech so the dude's around somewhere.. (bothered?!)

Viewing all 101 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 101 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum