0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Riot Squad in Action!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message 1/46                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  06:52 PM     Edit: 16-Sep-04  |  06:53 PM   -   Riot Squad in Action!

SignalRunners - BLU

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Anyone see the interview on the tv last nights news with the protesters against the hunting ban.

Snooty cunts the lot of them, i HATE violence, however,

I found it not entirely displeasureable to see the 40 something year old lady bubbling to the camreras with her head bleeding after being dealt a koshing from one of londons finest -

'This is outragous! I came here and got pushed to the ground by a horrible nasty bigpoliceman' (points to head bleeding   ) ' I have human rights you know, they acted despicably, i was acting innocently and doing nothing wrong! '

OH YEAH? Human rights? Could have been worse , could have had 40 of your dogs chasing ya, you snotty fat cunt!!

'mon the foxes!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/46                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  10:15 PM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

pict

Link?:  No link

There's going to be a lot of poisoned and wounded foxes around.

Message 3/46                 Date: 16-Sep-04  @  11:29 PM     Edit: 16-Sep-04  |  11:32 PM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

SignalRunners - BLU

1 dead fox through poisoning / wounds is better than 100 for a game pastimes, surely? They dont go for the injured ones that farmers almost killed etc-thats not challenging enough

Sure, foxes are pests to some, you cant deny that, even deer to some people however,:-

culling and Killing for sports 2 entitely diff things - im not an activist etc by *any means*, but i know cruelty when i see it?

They want a game to play with guns? Put them in a big barn with a shotgun each, a pocket full of bullets and a bottle of absynth.

blu

Message 4/46                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  12:05 AM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

Influx

took me a sec

people still foxhunt?

we sure are a senseless group, eh?

Message 5/46                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  12:18 AM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

beds

Link?:  Link

it's just a bloody fox for fuck's sake, nothing wrong with a bit of ritual slaughter.

Message 6/46                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  01:21 AM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

xoxos

i think the matter is clearly a venue for "class dissent..."

good on ya. i'd have sprayed shit out my nose laughing, weeping bitterly that he didn't finish the job.

Message 7/46                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  02:20 AM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

mcc>

i read that bryan ferry's son came bursting into the house of commons
like some valiant hero arrived to save and preserve the rights of all
fox-hunters throughout england.

as if the weather isn't already in the process of eradicating half of england's
natural wildlife already.

Message 8/46                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  10:38 AM     Edit: 17-Sep-04  |  10:38 AM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

Bol Toper

It's a very strange feeling for me to see the police battering protestors and think they deserve it. These poor souls have never seen police brutality before..why? Because they haven't been on demos before. They wouldn't turn out to protest about an unjust war or racism or in support of striking workers. They will however turn out to protect their "way of life", ie the right to terrify and kill animals for fun. They go on about all the people who will lose their jobs as a result of the ban. Why should anyone have to lose their jobs? Nobody is suggesting a ban on getting pissed and riding horses around a field, just the killing bit.
They are a bunch of ignorant, elitist cunts and I look forward to seeing the plod breaking a few more of their heads.

Deano

Message 9/46                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  12:07 PM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

Dominic

Link?:  No link

DISCALIMER - This is NOT a bitch, just a point of view.

Signal Runner - Do you know how the countryside works?

No I don't think you do because if you did you would understand that there simply is no other way of controlling foxes (and rabbits for that matter). Poison doesn't work as foxes build up a tolerance and its detrimental to the other living animals and plants that live in the countryside. Same problem with laying and using traps.

I agree that there are some nasty toffs that probably take great pleasure in killing but on the other hand nobody can think of any other way that works and doesn't harm the countryside.

If we didn't cull foxes then a pair of foxes times itself by 15 evey year. Dread to think what that number is in rabbit world. There are lots of places in the world (like Australia) that perform natural culls and I agree that maybe we don't have to have a big hunting ceremony but hey its one of those quirky british traditions that provides a major part of the counrtyside economy.

Tony Blair wants to turn us into a PC nanny state that doesn't have any British traditions left.

Message 10/46                 Date: 17-Sep-04  @  12:24 PM     Edit: 17-Sep-04  |  12:25 PM   -   RE: Riot Squad in Action!

sitar

Yesterday Bush's wife was campaigning for the bastard in new jersey. a woman enters where she was speaking. the woman is wearing a shirt that says George Bush murdered my son. the woman, whose son was killed while on military duty in Iraq, started yelling the question "If the war in Iraq is really such a great cause, how come your daughters are not there?". In a few moments the crowd drowned her out with their "four more years" chant. Nice crowd that couldn't give a shit that this woman's son was killed. Anyway the woman left voluntarily. Reports outside the hall stopped her to ask questions. She was answering questions when police came and arrested her. The phony reason they gave was that she tresppasing because she was blocking the entrance to the hall. She did say that the police were very nice to her and she felt they didn't want to arrest her but were under orders that they had to. She expects that charges will be dropped. There was another version of the story that she was dragged out by police so I don't know which is true.

Bush people hate freedom of speech though.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 46 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum