0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: lets loose cars

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message 1/45                 Date: 05-Aug-03  @  09:20 AM   -   lets loose cars

cheddar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

how to move away from the brink

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/45                 Date: 05-Aug-03  @  09:53 AM   -   RE: lets loose cars

Influx

bad link. but Im curious

Message 3/45                 Date: 05-Aug-03  @  10:47 AM   -   RE: lets loose cars

Jock

Link?:  No link

not BI curious ?

Message 4/45                 Date: 05-Aug-03  @  01:05 PM   -   RE: lets loose cars

d

do you mean "lose"? the one that is the opposite win, the that rhymes with booze, as in "you're a loser"? because "loose" rhymes with noose and is the opposite of tight, like "these shoes are too loose". why can't you english speak your own f*cking language? :P

Message 5/45                 Date: 05-Aug-03  @  05:03 PM   -   RE: lets loose cars

beds

Link?:  Link

maybe he was saying that he lets loose cars, thereby freeing them from their human overlords.

Message 6/45                 Date: 05-Aug-03  @  06:12 PM   -   RE: lets loose cars

pict

Maybe he was saying "lose" in a Swedish accent?

Message 7/45                 Date: 05-Aug-03  @  07:46 PM   -   RE: lets loose cars

psylichon

maybe he's been drinkin'

Message 8/45                 Date: 05-Aug-03  @  09:09 PM   -   RE: lets loose cars

PB

"maybe he was saying that he lets loose cars, thereby freeing them from their human overlords."

HAHAHAH Down with humans! I opt for an overthrow.

Message 9/45                 Date: 06-Aug-03  @  02:48 PM   -   RE: lets loose cars

dubmunkey

i thought perhaps the 'famous' boyband let loose were selling their cars and Chedda had the advert...:P

greg

Message 10/45                 Date: 06-Aug-03  @  03:57 PM   -   RE: lets loose cars

cheddar

i just think that we know how much they cost and how unsustainable they are and still we can't consider the back of them because they are ingrained in transport policy and social standing and profit circles and power plays and all the while the earth is being emptied and dying and we cant go back

I read a piece about the summer heat and how they had to impose speed limits to reduce pollution

I fell asleep in the back of a car and when I woke up we were going nowhere in the fast lane of the M1, there were 6 lanes full of card as far as the eye could see, all those billions in roads and cars all going nowhere

I saw a photo of a city once and figured 20+% of the surface was for cars, more if you tink of garages and dealership and factories

The MkI Golf GTI was 'over engineered' WFT is that

Ad then you have to pay for the privilage of NOT moving a machine built to move

Autos are a tax, they are designed to break down and cost you money, they build it into the equation, like HP printer cartridges

We are stupid and stupid and our children will not thank us for our shortsighted selfishness

I also read a guy who was panicking that the chinese gov was trying to get everyone to eat 2 eggs a week and there wasnt enough resource in the world to do that, well not without others loosing resource

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 45 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum