0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Fat Dogs Cock

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  09:25 AM   -   Fat Dogs Cock

Spot

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

morning. My name is Spot, i am/was one of the original posters in dancetech's old "Rant Drivvel and slaggit" forums with Jock.

i'd just like to say, i dont know any of you, and i think your all s

(in the nicest possible way)

cheers

fat bloke

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  11:11 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

ez

Link?:  No link

Spot, can you come over and pick up yer mom? She passed out in my front yard. Most of her clothes should be around there too.

Message 3/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  11:53 AM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

k

lol!  

Message 4/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  12:11 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Spot

ez, nah, got it wrong mate, thats your mum, look closer, i didnt take her to your room cos it was just so ing dirty, so i performed the root on your garden, fanny like a welly top too

Message 5/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  03:35 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Jock

aye, I hear she's been ordered not to clench the rusty too much coz it causes an increase in air pressure.

Message 6/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  04:52 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Spot

i strapped an ironing board to my back last time i was with her, i heard she was a bit loose, didnt realise it was like throwing a ball into a double garage

Message 7/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  05:12 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Jock

So that was YOUR ironing board. I wondered how that got in there.

Message 8/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  06:59 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Influx

hot dog in a hallway

Message 9/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  07:32 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

knobrot

wankers

Message 10/39                 Date: 15-Aug-03  @  08:46 PM   -   RE: Fat Dogs Cock

Mindspawn

Greets Spot, nice to see you 'round here again...

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 39 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum